PDA

View Full Version : T4 Lockbox Jackpot

r1p
10-26-2015, 07:49 AM
Since I missed half of the live stream Friday I hoping to find out if the devs announced when we could expect the T4 lockbox jackpot to be replaced with something new. It is 2 weeks past the date that it was supposed to change and I haven't seen an update when it would change. I am sure everyone has been opening numerous T4 boxes due to the number of keys received from the HH ark falls. However the last thing I want to pull is an Omec shield so I want to know if I should just start using my keys on T3 lock boxes until the event ends.

Ea Rapture
10-26-2015, 08:01 AM
T3 Boxes ftw! No JPs, but hey, it still gives more ojs than Elite. In my case at least.

r1p
10-26-2015, 09:16 AM
T3 Boxes ftw! No JPs, but hey, it still gives more ojs than Elite. In my case at least.

Well, I'm currently leaning that way. I'd rather have ~3x the number of chances pulling and OJ that I could have fun using then waste the keys trying to get that shield.

Tauriiel
10-26-2015, 09:21 AM
They said it was delayed due to the event keeping them otherwise preoccupied. No ETA on a new JP other than 'soon'.

Ea Rapture
10-26-2015, 09:26 AM
Well, I'm currently leaning that way. I'd rather have ~3x the number of chances pulling and OJ that I could have fun using then waste the keys trying to get that shield.

I pulled my Respark Regen ARK from a T3. RnG dictates my acquisition of oj Bmgs, rls, and birdshots 90% of the time however.

r1p
10-26-2015, 10:52 AM
The more I think about it the more I just don't care any more. This game has been trending grind-a-licious for a while now and it's just getting to the point where it feels too much like a job and not enough like entertainment. Real bugs never get fixed and thieves are allowed to prosper in the name of protecting bit store sales. I'm fairly certain that my patron pass expires this week and I have no way of finding out when exactly it does. Since the social glitch still isn't fixed they have to reset the servers during in the evening to so that the effected players can actually play with their friends. The unfortunate side-effect of doing this is that it then takes the event majors 2-3 hours to begin re-spawning. This entire year Trion has chosen to prioritize new (buggy) content that generates additional revenue and to plug AF farming sites that only a very small number of people can grind over fixing glaring bugs in the game that I have already paid them money for.

I took a couple of weeks off before the event because I was just getting tired of the lack of improvement on Trion's end and so far nothing has improved. Mentally I have set a countdown timer on this game and I doubt it will last until the end of the year. I'd tell Trion to just go ahead and ignore the question but I doubt that they read it in the first place.

Ea Rapture
10-26-2015, 10:56 AM
You just learn to stop playing Defiance. I play but I DC too much for it to be enjoyable. I can't play majors and I've actually picked up my older ps3 games and go on every other day.

It keeps me sane. Lol

Ryu Soba JP
10-27-2015, 10:58 AM
I can agree with this frustration. Bugs I've reported several times over the past year, detailed on how to reproduce. Question about bugs that still haven't been fixed. Broken promises and misinformation. Seeing the team sometimes are not on the same page and seeing several Vets leaving the game not because of new games or next gen, but because the things the community feel are more important are ignored.

I never read a player complaint about too much arkforge being obtained from events. (The first change I saw was a mass reduction in arkforge payouts from events like Arkfalls)
I never read a player complaining about recieving Legendary drops from Arkfalls other than Dark Matter.( another change I witnessed)
I never once read a player complaining about wanting to feel unique with their gear (the reduction in Legendary and Named drops).
I never read a player complaining about weapons having duplicate bonus rolls either.
These are major changes that drove away a large number of players.

I never read anyone complaining about a player "farming" or about how much arkforge a player was earning legit. (No exploits)
I don't consider repeatedly doing a contract or a co op as an exploit.

All of these drive players away. Alcatraz being a pay to play token game and bugged.
Pvp exploiting still running rampant. Major bugs and latency still plaguing the game.
This is what drives people away. Directing player focus on new shiney content and fixing it rather than fixing old bugs for player retention is what will finally kill the game. Sadly.

PithHelmetIrath
10-27-2015, 11:38 AM
All of you PS3 players should be gifted a medal in extreme patience, I'll say that much..

r1p
10-27-2015, 01:10 PM
All of you PS3 players should be gifted a medal in extreme patience, I'll say that much..

From the reports that I've been hearing about the lack of HH majors on XBox I'd say you guys deserve a nomination as well.

Wolfenstein666
10-27-2015, 07:46 PM
Wait ... T3 Lockboxes have a higher chance for OJ's than the T4 Boxes? I thought it was the other way around?

Ea Rapture
10-27-2015, 10:46 PM
Wait ... T3 Lockboxes have a higher chance for OJ's than the T4 Boxes? I thought it was the other way around?

Higher chance by higher amount of boxes bought.
64 keys = 1 T4 box
Or
64 keys = 2 T3s and you have 16 left over.

It essentially means more boxes bought which allows for higher chances of obtaining ojs and forge.

Not a guarantee but better. However, you lose any chance to pull a jackpot.

Bentu
10-29-2015, 08:47 AM

I've said the same, personally I believe they deserve something like a pp bonus to every person that plays on ps3, the disconnections are ridiculous.