PDA

View Full Version : Deadbolt

Drakhan
04-06-2013, 01:40 AM
k, I am ego 220ish and is it wierd that I am still using deadbolt sniper from the very first quest?

I couldnt find better bolt action sniper which have more dmg than 1200 atm.

and weapons I find at the moment usually have less dmg more fire rate = more ammo wasted.

I was just wondering if I am the only one who is still using big punch guns from the quests

Komakala
04-06-2013, 01:42 AM
Ego 220 is still relatively low level. But the weapons don't scale in the way that a lot of people are expecting. They tend to have a fairly similar damage across the board but what makes them special and unique is the synergy and very rare mods that you attach later. Highest damage sniper rifle I've heard of so far was a Orange (legendary) with 1440 base damage.

Dwane
04-06-2013, 02:05 AM
I was all into highest dmg bolt snipe aswell... But if u get hands on VOT bolter, try it. It has dmg around 1000, but it still can 1shot standard guys, huge mag, fast firerate, fast reload.

Ikagawa
04-06-2013, 10:48 AM
I was all into highest dmg bolt snipe aswell... But if u get hands on VOT bolter, try it. It has dmg around 1000, but it still can 1shot standard guys, huge mag, fast firerate, fast reload.

That's what I swapped over to when I capped my Deadbolt. What's even better is that it has an Electricity proc which is mighty nice.

Dwane
04-06-2013, 11:49 AM
That's what I swapped over to when I capped my Deadbolt. What's even better is that it has an Electricity proc which is mighty nice.

U will still need 1200+ snipe in san francisco, bolter cant 1shot dark matter guys. But its buyable in half automats.

russell733
04-06-2013, 12:19 PM
You wont find a higher damage sniper, or a better crit damage then its 3.5 What you do get with higher level weapons is more small bonuses. There is another sniper thats a later mission reward I think that has the same damage and crit rate, and an electrical effect.