PDA

View Full Version : re rolling mastery nightmare

DEATHBRINGER210
10-27-2015, 10:54 AM
so i have 6 or more cankers i have sunk 1000's in forge rolling for damage and not one has rolled it. just like my zaggers . i still have rolled a reload either

Dixie Cougar
10-27-2015, 11:35 AM
Join the club! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvOHo2-vYcE)

Claydough
10-27-2015, 12:09 PM
I find it easier supreming weapons than mastering them.

r1p
10-27-2015, 01:13 PM
I failed to re-master a possible 3X damage TN Boomer for damage at least 11 times before I gave up and gave it to a friend. It took him an additional 7 more attempts before it finally took.

Ray8888
10-27-2015, 01:37 PM
They really need to get rid of the useless Masterys like recoil on Infectors and crit to out of combat, crit while crouching, ect.

eaglepowers
10-27-2015, 02:20 PM
Extra damage on last shot, lots of troll rolls. We've been asking them for a while but have yet to get a developer to commit on this.

Johnny Gatt
10-27-2015, 02:32 PM
I find it easier supreming weapons than mastering them.

LOL it is cheaper for me too !!! It's easier to go supreme than get that perfect oj roll. I just spent two months and I don't know how much arkforge to get dmg mastery on my X2 dmg plate slicer blast rifle.

SaikoTeek
10-27-2015, 02:34 PM
I feel your pain. In the process of trying to get crit or dmg on my Black Cat.

Nope.

Dmg from above....
Less dmg during reload....

Johnny Gatt
10-27-2015, 02:34 PM
Extra damage on last shot, lots of troll rolls. We've been asking them for a while but have yet to get a developer to commit on this.

They won't reply... besides , we know the reason the troll rolls still exist. Bit Store.

Claydough
10-27-2015, 04:34 PM
They really need to get rid of the useless Masterys like recoil on Infectors and crit to out of combat, crit while crouching, ect.

I suggested this in a thread and got shutdown...

Most people think these masteries are useful.

Dixie Cougar
10-27-2015, 04:45 PM
I suggested this in a thread and got shutdown...

Most people think these masteries are useful.

I take less damage while reloading my supreme Volge Battle Rifle.

Nothing can stop me now.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-27-2015, 07:24 PM
still rolling

Atticus Batman
10-28-2015, 04:06 AM
still rolling

Listen to Kid Rock and roll on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg_dUc2uU48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg_dUc2uU48

Lamar Kendrick
10-28-2015, 09:18 AM
to make you feel better south, i spent 1900+ arkforge on my pre patch tachmag with blue and oj dmg and still can't get the dmg mastery

but yeah they should remove the non sense masteries like dmg from behind, out of combat etc. and add much better ones just like what happen to the purp rolls that were worthless like stowed or grenade dmg

add a mastery like fire rate & bring back old ones like +8 mag on sawed offs and self revive refresh

DEATHBRINGER210
11-03-2015, 11:29 AM
and im stilling rolling

Sevrin
11-03-2015, 01:54 PM
All the AF I earned in the event -- and it was a lot -- I used trying to get a mag mastery (and never got it) on an OJ weapon I probably won't even ever use on any kind of regular basis...what was I thinking? Well I was thinking..."next time. Ill get it next time." Hope springs eternal. At least until you run out of Ark Forge.

PithHelmetIrath
11-03-2015, 01:55 PM
Keep rollin'... rollin'... rollin'... rollin'... what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4lS9Q2lrbU

DEATHBRINGER210
11-18-2015, 09:49 AM
and still rolling

DEATHBRINGER210
11-18-2015, 09:53 AM
to make you feel better south, i spent 1900+ arkforge on my pre patch tachmag with blue and oj dmg and still can't get the dmg mastery

but yeah they should remove the non sense masteries like dmg from behind, out of combat etc. and add much better ones just like what happen to the purp rolls that were worthless like stowed or grenade dmg

add a mastery like fire rate & bring back old ones like +8 mag on sawed offs and self revive refresh

+8 was never a roll on a sawed off .it was a fix for a 1.10 mag mastery the roll on saw offs that was a bug

Ray8888
11-28-2015, 10:32 AM
Stuck in one of these now with my Mintsmeet. All I want is Crit or Reload.
Dmg on last shot in the clip
Crit to incoming
Recoil
Back to Dmg on last shot in the clip

Olaf
11-28-2015, 10:55 AM
Same here trying to roll dmg or multiple dmg on dawns. Apex got dmg first time =(

Skiller115
11-28-2015, 11:56 AM
I wish Trion would remove all the useless masteries, like crit to out of combat targets and damage on next shot after a kill like wtf lol! And keep the semi decent ones like 10% EGO Power duration on a critical kill or damage on last shot in the clip only on bonfires and Sludges.

eaglepowers
11-28-2015, 12:15 PM
Lots of us have asked many times to remove the worthless masters but the developers won't respond.

Johnny Gatt
11-28-2015, 12:50 PM

The so-called useless rolls also known as troll rolls can not ever be removed. Just think about all the money Trion would lose if that happened. Save up more arkforge and pull the lever on the rng slot machine to get the chance to almost very nearly get the mastery you desire. Happy Gambling

Johnny Gatt
11-28-2015, 12:51 PM
Lots of us have asked many times to remove the worthless masters but the developers won't respond.

Cause Bitstore

SirServed
11-28-2015, 12:59 PM
Cause Bitstore
That's the funny thing, because I'm sure the majority of players stuck in mastery hell refuse to buy Arkforge. We identify that the system is designed for us to fail and complain instead of opening our wallets. Allowing the Bit Store to be a solution is fine, but making it the only viable solution is bad for player retention.

Johnny Gatt
11-28-2015, 01:11 PM
That's the funny thing, because I'm sure the majority of players stuck in mastery hell refuse to buy Arkforge. We identify that the system is designed for us to fail and complain instead of opening our wallets. Allowing the Bit Store to be a solution is fine, but making it the only viable solution is bad for player retention.

.player retention is old way of thinking. This is the brave new world... and it is free to play. Eventually you will get frustrated and quit... like many thousands of other players. You will be replaced by a noob who will want a shiny new dmg mastery. They will buy arkforge and waste it all on 8% dmg to enemies shot in the buttocks . They will get frustrated and quit, having been replaced by a noob who will buy arkforge for a shiny new dmg mastery. Ad Infinitum until game servers shut down for good.

BTW... Trion not the only company with this business mind-set. Customer loyalty is not a driving factor in the 21st century.

Skullsuku
11-28-2015, 01:11 PM

I can't get good rolls, weapons won't supreme, and I will not buy arkforge. I'm just saving up arkforge and hunter reqs, at this point they may as well b green money.

Johnny Gatt
11-28-2015, 01:18 PM
I can't get good rolls, weapons won't supreme, and I will not buy arkforge. I'm just saving up arkforge and hunter reqs, at this point they may as well b green money.

That is the route that most players go... that is why arkforge is constantly getting nerfed so that you will get less af by doing more work. You can only grind so much... then you hit limit... unless you buy the patron pass that is..so again ,even hard working players directed towards the bitstore.

SirServed
11-28-2015, 01:21 PM
.player retention is old way of thinking. This is the brave new world... and it is free to play. Eventually you will get frustrated and quit... like many thousands of other players. You will be replaced by a noob who will want a shiny new dmg mastery. They will buy arkforge and waste it all on 8% dmg to enemies shot in the buttocks . They will get frustrated and quit, having been replaced by a noob who will buy arkforge for a shiny new dmg mastery. Ad Infinitum until game servers shut down for good.

BTW... Trion not the only company with this business mind-set. Customer loyalty is not a driving factor in the 21st century.
No, I won't. I've invested too much time and money into my character to simply quit. I will however play less and/or play on their dime whenever they don't meet my expectations. I care about the future of the game, but I also understand that change won't happen overnight.

I'm currently suffering the same deal when it comes to upgrading my items and they've gutted the reward system so greatly that it feels masochistic to even try earning the forge at times. It would be a lot less painful if simply finding an event you'd enjoy doing wasn't such a job. I'm also a PP holder so I have over 200 HRs right now.

Skullsuku
11-28-2015, 01:33 PM
That is the route that most players go... that is why arkforge is constantly getting nerfed so that you will get less af by doing more work. You can only grind so much... then you hit limit... unless you buy the patron pass that is..so again ,even hard working players directed towards the bitstore.

They have dropped the amt. of forge u get so low that even w/t a pp it's hard to reach the 500 forge limit anyway, kind of makes me wonder y I buy a pp.

SirServed
11-28-2015, 01:41 PM
They have dropped the amt. of forge u get so low that even w/t a pp it's hard to reach the 500 forge limit anyway, kind of makes me wonder y I buy a pp.
Yeah, it's a really odd way they went about doing things when the game went F2P. Every event was paying out AF like it was no one's business, then they gutted the system when they should have had a cap in place. That way, there would be some tangible benefit to leveling another character (this game is NOT alt friendly). Instead, they chose to keep gutting the system and eventually put a cap in place to regulate the 2% (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?p=1801466#post1801466). My friend Darien always said "You know how people feel about being given something, then having it taken away." whenever these policy changes happened, and the Supreme upgrade was his last straw.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-28-2015, 03:52 PM
and im still rolling

Jerrmy12
11-28-2015, 11:03 PM
so i have 6 or more cankers i have sunk 1000,s in forge rolling for damage and not one has rolled it. just like my zaggers . i still have rolled a reload either
This whole "waste money on absolutely nothing" that trion is doing with AF needs to stop.
lockboxes are cheaper & get you things every time

i wasted 2k AF trying to supreme my Dawn, some of the AF was bought.

FFS trion, reduce the AF cost of most things, especially T6 mastery reroll. OR...
increase AF gained in arkfalls in coop, & decrease AF price in bitstore, 20$ for 500 AF? really?
It will most likely flushed down the drain by getting you absolutely nothing, i basically wasted 80$ in arkforge, if you want to look at it that way.

This game relies too much on trying to win the lottery, with T3 drop rate % being so high that 10% for legendary isn't actually 10%.
i mean more than 90% of my drops for this event was T3

DEATHBRINGER210
11-28-2015, 11:12 PM
This whole "waste money on absolutely nothing" that trion is doing with AF needs to stop.
lockboxes are cheaper & get you things every time

i wasted 2k AF trying to supreme my Dawn, some of the AF was bought.

FFS trion, reduce the AF cost of most things, especially T6 mastery reroll. OR...
increase AF gained in arkfalls in coop, & decrease AF price in bitstore, 20$ for 500 AF? really?
It will most likely flushed down the drain by getting you absolutely nothing, i basically wasted 80$ in arkforge, if you want to look at it that way.

This game relies too much on trying to win the lottery, with T3 drop rate % being so high that 10% for legendary isn't actually 10%.
i mean more than 90% of my drops for this event was T3

i have wasted more than 2k in arkforge trying to roll damage on my infectors and snipers, and ars

Jerrmy12
11-28-2015, 11:14 PM
i have wasted more than 2k in arkforge trying to damage on my infectors and snipers, and ars
This is just 1 gun, not counting the mastery rerolls i tried.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-28-2015, 11:17 PM
over 2k just on my feaster

Johnny Gatt
11-29-2015, 02:49 AM
4500 for a 3x dmg pl8 vot blast rifle.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-29-2015, 03:47 AM
I wish Trion would remove all the useless masteries, like crit to out of combat targets and damage on next shot after a kill like wtf lol! And keep the semi decent ones like 10% EGO Power duration on a critical kill or damage on last shot in the clip only on bonfires and Sludges.

the extra damage on last shot in clip is a really good roll on some guns , set up right

Olaf
11-29-2015, 03:59 AM
4500 for a 3x dmg pl8 vot blast rifle.

Bet that is worth its weight in gold.

Trick83
11-29-2015, 06:43 AM
But I just love getting the same BS roll...

7-92 times in a row...

yup, makes me want to buy bits/forge for sure!

I usually keep my PP up (giggity) only because I hate the stupid cap, like the goody boxes in my claims, and the extra ammo.

I will not buy forge. At the best price my current "let's see how bad my luck is" spree, my LMG would be roughly $2k (and still rolling). Screw that.

Best of luck to those that do. Hopefully you have a high limit on your visa.

Ray8888
11-29-2015, 10:50 AM
There are 11 undesirable mastery rolls for SAWs. Some worse than others. Four good ones. Of those four I really want just two, crit or reload. I would definitely settle for DMG or Mag. But I know the odds are against me. However, the thing that drives me crazy is getting the absolute worst one over and over. Like Last shot in the clip, which Ive gotten three times on my Mintsmeet now. And it seems like I get Recoil on infectors more than any other roll. Recoil... on a homing weapon... Really? Thanks for the troll.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-29-2015, 11:30 AM
There are 11 undesirable mastery rolls for SAWs. Some worse than others. Four good ones. Of those four I really want just two, crit or reload. I would definitely settle for DMG or Mag. But I know the odds are against me. However, the thing that drives me crazy is getting the absolute worst one over and over. Like Last shot in the clip, which Ive gotten three times on my Mintsmeet now. And it seems like I get Recoil on infectors more than any other roll. Recoil... on a homing weapon... Really? Thanks for the troll.

recoil is a good roll on a saw

Cobra Crusher
11-29-2015, 11:33 AM
Reload mastery on my omec fragger FTW!

Ray8888
11-29-2015, 12:04 PM
recoil is a good roll on a saw

Yes I would be thrilled with it on my Warmonger or Purge Saw, but Relentless not so much. It did roll for recoil and it was pretty ******ed. Was like a laser. But pretty unnecessary on the Mintsmeet. Still holding on the dream of Crit or Reload. KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!! lol

Skiller115
11-29-2015, 12:33 PM
I always wonder do those troll masteries even work? I wouldn't be surprised if they don't.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-29-2015, 12:41 PM
rng working as intended

r1p
11-30-2015, 06:29 AM
I have re-mastered my PS Mazu ~9 times now trying for damage with no success. The last 3 times have been Crit from Hip, Crit, and Crit from Hip. I did get recoil once but given it already has 2 recoil rolls it was a waste as well.

Ray8888
11-30-2015, 07:13 AM
Stuck in one of these now with my Mintsmeet. All I want is Crit or Reload.
Crit to incoming
Recoil
Back to Crit to incoming
Another last shot in the clip
Currently Crit from the hip

DEATHBRINGER210
11-30-2015, 07:57 AM
i guess nothing will be done till we start sending pms to devs

Claydough
11-30-2015, 06:54 PM
i guess nothing will be done till we start sending pms to devs

Whats that gonna do?

stewartlittle81
11-30-2015, 07:19 PM
There is a method that seems to work more times than not for me.. And the guy that showed me gets the mastery he wants every time. I'll try to explain briefly what I've learned. You want to but the weapon in the best possible scenario for the mastery you are seeking. It starts with modding.. Mod the gun based on its strengths. And design the mod combo on that. Then only use the gun in the right setting until mastered. For instance.. The exposed arm on a war master. Throw down spikes and overcharge to maximize dmg or Crit. The face and exposed brain of a raging hulker is also a good place to master.. Now I've managed to pull off these with his advise.. But he can get odd masteries.. Recoil mag reload.. Whatever he wants.. But putting a fast action mag on a Crit gun like a ghost duster won't give you the same chance at damage or Crit as I high cap.. Any way what I'm saying is modding and what you're shooting greatly improves your chances.. Good luck. I hope that makes sense

Wurm
12-01-2015, 04:49 AM
There is a method that seems to work more times than not for me.. And the guy that showed me gets the mastery he wants every time. I'll try to explain briefly what I've learned. You want to but the weapon in the best possible scenario for the mastery you are seeking. It starts with modding.. Mod the gun based on its strengths. And design the mod combo on that. Then only use the gun in the right setting until mastered. For instance.. The exposed arm on a war master. Throw down spikes and overcharge to maximize dmg or Crit. The face and exposed brain of a raging hulker is also a good place to master.. Now I've managed to pull off these with his advise.. But he can get odd masteries.. Recoil mag reload.. Whatever he wants.. But putting a fast action mag on a Crit gun like a ghost duster won't give you the same chance at damage or Crit as I high cap.. Any way what I'm saying is modding and what you're shooting greatly improves your chances.. Good luck. I hope that makes sense

I seriously doubt that, but I wish you luck with it.

Ray8888
12-01-2015, 07:54 AM
That is definitely not why he is lucky with his matsterys.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-01-2015, 07:59 AM
i really do think you get better rolls on unmodded guns

PithHelmetIrath
12-01-2015, 08:04 AM
Time to bust out the tinfoil hat..

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

DEATHBRINGER210
12-01-2015, 09:57 AM
i know if your are missing heath while mastering a gun you will get you will get health on reload . it happens to me every time

Keeper Riff
12-01-2015, 10:15 AM
You want to but the weapon in the best possible scenario for the mastery you are seeking.That's just not true. The weapon is born with its mastery already set, devs told it several times. You deal damage with that gun only to unlock the mastery which is already in the database. Same thing goes when you reset the mastery — the new roll is determined at the very moment you reset it, then you just work to unlock it. If you imply that what you do with the weapon before you reset it could affect the future mastery bonus in a positive way, then I must say your friend is really lucky because most of people I spoke to tend to get quite the opposite of what they generally use and the rolls they get mostly are contrary to their playstyle.

For example, my first character is good with sniper rifles and he never got a good OJ SR (by good I mean OJ one with a crit roll). But he gets rocket launchers all the time. My third character uses mostly explosive weapons and she gets sniper rifles a lot. On the contrary, my second character is a good source for pistols and SMGs while he actually uses them. But he have never got a good shotty which he uses a lot as well.

For masteries, for me at least, it's just simple as that: the more popular the roll is, the less chance for me to get it. I'm happy my third character got all her Mass Cannons mastered to +mag before they were buffed. I probably have no chance to master another one to +mag since they got so popular.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-01-2015, 10:30 AM
the devs and gms dont give out secrets

Keeper Riff
12-01-2015, 10:32 AM
the devs and gms dont give out secretsThat just means it's not a secret then.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-01-2015, 10:35 AM
how do you know?

stewartlittle81
12-01-2015, 10:38 AM
It's no secret or tin foil hat alien trick. It's putting enough thought into it. If I didn't know he does it every time I wouldn't even offer to mention it. And it's worked for me as well. Doesn't matter to me who believes it. And masteries aren't born with the gun. Anyway I don't care enough about it to argue

DEATHBRINGER210
12-01-2015, 10:42 AM
dont drink the kool aid

Keeper Riff
12-01-2015, 11:18 AM
And masteries aren't born with the gun. Anyway I don't care enough about it to argue

Oops........

Hey folks,

Sorry for the late reply, but I wanted to verify the answer to your question before hopping in here.

When you upgrade the rarity of your weapon, you do not change your mastery bonus. It remains exactly how it is. (This includes if you have not yet mastered the weapon. The mastery bonus at that time is just hidden and undiscovered.)

DEATHBRINGER210
12-01-2015, 11:33 AM
Oops........

can you find what this same person said about the zaggers ? something about them not getting changed

Ray8888
12-01-2015, 11:53 AM
Easily proven. If you master an upgraded unmastered weapon it will still roll the OJ mastery not the Supe. Trick is right on this one.

Claydough
12-01-2015, 12:06 PM
Easily proven. If you master an upgraded unmastered weapon it will still roll the OJ mastery not the Supe. Trick is right on this one.

and rashere has mentioned this several times

DEATHBRINGER210
12-01-2015, 12:44 PM
and rashere has mentioned this several times

they also said you couldnt roll the same roll back to back
edit several times too

Keeper Riff
12-02-2015, 10:40 AM
they also said you couldnt roll the same roll back to backTechnically, you can't. The problem is there's a bug which makes your gun re-roll twice while you hit re-roll once. And at that time it can roll two same masteries because technically there was another mastery between them. Probably two failsafe algorithms are conflicting with each other.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-02-2015, 12:23 PM
it happens to more than one person

Ray8888
12-02-2015, 12:40 PM
The existence of other bugs or the inaccuracy of previous information does not negate the way it works. We have all seen it in action and the devs confirmed it. The mastery is determined when it's reset. That's why if you want a supreme mastery you have to wait to reset it. It's like a scratch off lotto ticket. It's already under there. Using the weapon just reveals it.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-02-2015, 12:54 PM
after all the health on reloads i dont buy it

hempman
12-02-2015, 01:08 PM
it happens to more than one person
i got 10% health on reload for my mass cannons so many times in a Row on Diff Cannons!!
that i Gave Up rerolling...

rng...working as intended.
just making me want to play the game less and less.
you would think they would understand we want more Fun and less frustration....

DEATHBRINGER210
12-02-2015, 01:58 PM
i got 10% health on reload for my mass cannons so many times in a Row on Diff Cannons!!
that i Gave Up rerolling...

rng...working as intended.
just making me want to play the game less and less.
you would think they would understand we want more Fun and less frustration....

do you go under low health while mastering?

DEATHBRINGER210
12-02-2015, 02:16 PM
i just rolled damage on my 2nd umodded st saw. . both pulled at the same time. both fire nano as well

hempman
12-02-2015, 02:16 PM
do you go under low health while mastering?

you know what,thats a great question and as much as i injure myself while using them, id have to say yes.
that doesnt explain why it would lock into a certain mastery every time tho does it?

plus yes,Please Devs Please throw out some of the useless masteries!!
on All the guns...
last shot,out of combat and even crit from the hip on a sniper rifle??,
i mean really these arent helpful at all.

Ty

Ray8888
12-02-2015, 02:44 PM
There are two separate issues here. The one is clearly a bug (and there is another thread on that) where you get dupe rolls in a row. This is thread is about the unequal distribution of the "troll rolls", RNG and OJ vs Sup rolls.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-02-2015, 02:51 PM
there are posts about rolling mastery on guns

Ray8888
12-02-2015, 03:17 PM
Jesus really?
There is a bug. It should not roll the same mastery twice in a row. It is a bug. The devs said so. It should be documented and reported. Like a bug. Tell them when it happened and on which gun. Cause again... its a bug. It should not be happening.

Troll rolls and the frequency of them and the fact they exist in the first place is a separate issue. Recoil should not be an option on an infector.

Johnny Gatt
12-02-2015, 03:26 PM
If the rng is so random , how is it that I know that an oj assault rifle I haven't even gotten yet, will get a mastery roll of crit from hip. Any det I pick up will get dmg from above, saws get crit, or crit while crouched...resetting mastery burns more arkforge than supreming a gun due to the same two troll rolls trading back and forth until eventually you get the roll you want.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-02-2015, 03:55 PM
Jesus really?
There is a bug. It should not roll the same mastery twice in a row. It is a bug. The devs said so. It should be documented and reported. Like a bug. Tell them when it happened and on which gun. Cause again... its a bug. It should not be happening.

Troll rolls and the frequency of them and the fact they exist in the first place is a separate issue. Recoil should not be an option on an infector.

dev response on rng issues " working as intended"

DEATHBRINGER210
12-02-2015, 06:13 PM
Whats that gonna do?

i sent rashere a pm and apparently he found a bug and is fixing it. i guess it did something eh?

r1p
12-03-2015, 09:10 AM
i sent rashere a pm and apparently he found a bug and is fixing it. i guess it did something eh?

I would really like to know what the exact nature of the bug is and how wide spread it is.

doctordabs
12-04-2015, 04:23 AM
I would really like to know what the exact nature of the bug is and how wide spread it is.

second that

Johnny Gatt
12-05-2015, 06:49 AM
It has to be specific weapons, like death mentioned... I have never gotten consecutive master rolls.. I have switched between two rolls back and forth for several months on one gun though before finally getting dmg master roll.

Ray8888
12-06-2015, 01:27 PM
Crit to incoming
Recoil
Back to Crit to incoming
Another last shot in the clip
Currently Crit from the hip

I gave it to my alt and...
Ego on crit kill

on my 8th attempt and now I am over 1000 Arkforge invested.

Skiller115
12-06-2015, 01:46 PM
I gave it to my alt and...
Ego on crit kill

on my 8th attempt and now I am over 1000 Arkforge invested.

Hey at least you got the tallest midget!

Ray8888
12-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Hell no. I have 148 forge right now. Sometime tonight I will be at 1200 forge spent.

Ray8888
12-06-2015, 03:41 PM
15% less damage while reloading.
Sigh...

DEATHBRINGER210
12-06-2015, 05:33 PM
i just rolled +10% damage on last shot . on my st quick repeater sniper

Ray8888
12-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Nine trys... 1350 AF... FINALLY supreme Crit.

and it was totally worth it, the Mints was critting for 185k on WMs arm.

DEPHIC
12-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Gold wolfman, decided to reroll the hip crit = 3750 forge to get the 20% hip crit. And thats the extend of my month of upgrading weapons. The cost is to high for rerolling gold mastery's. I'll never do this again. I'll make sure there set at oj before I upgrade them. And another thing is the worthless mastery rolls. I've been rolling worthless masteries that were suppose to be taken out. Crit while crouched, damage from above, ect. Why am I rolling old sniper masteries on a smg?

PTR47
12-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Yeah, some of these tables really need to be looked at. Nobody is happy with [+15% DMG from last shot in clip] on an SMG.

Olaf
12-07-2015, 01:22 PM
Yeah, some of these tables really need to be looked at. Nobody is happy with [+15% DMG from last shot in clip] on an SMG.

That roll should just be removed entirely.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-14-2015, 09:04 AM
did they fix this yet?

Saminator
12-14-2015, 09:21 AM
Unfortunately no.

MzUn4given TheConflicted
12-14-2015, 02:53 PM
Having a t5ed ST Sup Blast Rifle all mods T5ed ST
Nat Bio
Ext Recoil
Power bore Barrel
Hi cap Mag
Stab Sight
Maxed Ego
white recoil
green reload
blue dmg
org crit
gold fire rate

well i tried to re-roll the crit multi in hopes of getting a DMG
but when i rolled it all it did was take away the roll completely

and left it like

white recoil
green reload
blue dmg
(missing)
gold fire rate

so i am like what the heck and for poop and giggles i roll the blue dmg and
poof gone

now looks like this
white recoil
green reload
(blue missing)
(OJ MISSING)
gold fire rate
i submit ticket Trion takes my gun and replace it with this
http://i67.tinypic.com/11khzlt.jpg

and worse of all they put what ever the hell this is as the barrel
http://i66.tinypic.com/2z4e53t.jpg

Its been over a month and TRION is still baffled

Skiller115
12-14-2015, 03:02 PM
Having a t5ed ST Sup Blast Rifle all mods T5ed ST
Nat Bio
Ext Recoil
Power bore Barrel
Hi cap Mag
Stab Sight
Maxed Ego
white recoil
green reload
blue dmg
org crit
gold fire rate

well i tried to re-roll the crit multi in hopes of getting a DMG
but when i rolled it all it did was take away the roll completely

and left it like

white recoil
green reload
blue dmg
(missing)
gold fire rate

so i am like what the heck and for poop and giggles i roll the blue dmg and
poof gone

now looks like this
white recoil
green reload
(blue missing)
(OJ MISSING)
gold fire rate
i submit ticket Trion takes my gun and replace it with this
http://i67.tinypic.com/11khzlt.jpg

and worse of all they put what ever the hell this is as the barrel
http://i66.tinypic.com/2z4e53t.jpg

Its been over a month and TRION is still baffled
You've been Triowned!

Mister Ree
12-14-2015, 03:04 PM
Electric nano blade converter? Did I miss an update?

DEATHBRINGER210
12-14-2015, 03:04 PM
i have a t4 rad saw that lost all its rolls after i put it in the matrix

MzUn4given TheConflicted
12-14-2015, 03:21 PM
No you did not miss anything.......according to Trion there is nothing wrong with them putting this mod in the barrel slot of my Blast Rifle