PDA

View Full Version : w8 wtf?? cm kiwi bird left???

DR MURDER
10-27-2015, 05:48 PM
I guess now replaced by ocho??? Wtf??

Ocho
10-27-2015, 05:50 PM
She'll still be around, she likes you folks lots.

Josh Doring
10-27-2015, 05:51 PM
why is she gone

Ocho
10-27-2015, 05:53 PM
why is she gone

There are always lots of reasons we swap between products. We all have different skills and strengths, so we each bring something unique. She's taking a bigger role on Devilian, which gives her some great growth as a Community Manager with the experience of launching a new game.

DR MURDER
10-27-2015, 06:02 PM
Well glad to have you here ocho..XD

Dixie Cougar
10-27-2015, 06:26 PM
Don't worry Ocho, threads like this are more a reflection on Kiwi's job performance than anything else I think.

DR MURDER
10-27-2015, 06:34 PM
Iam not upset just sad... I really liked kiwi... But I embrace you ocho...welcome to your new home ocho...DR MURDER salutes you ocho..XD

hempman
10-27-2015, 06:53 PM
Don't worry Ocho, threads like this are more a reflection on Kiwi's job performance than anything else I think.
This ^^
times the hundreds who never post but do read the Forums.
Kiwi is the Best

Lycan Nightshade
10-27-2015, 06:53 PM
Still no replacing kiwi... no offence intended to ya Ocho

CM Kiwibird
10-27-2015, 07:15 PM
Iam not upset just sad... I really liked kiwi... But I embrace you ocho...welcome to your new home ocho...DR MURDER salutes you ocho..XD

I'm going to miss you all so much, but I'll only be a game away. :) I'm still at Trion, you haven't gotten rid of me!

Please be kind to Ocho, we're all very fond of him!

irisawifi
10-27-2015, 08:32 PM
She'll still be around, she likes you folks lots.

We like her too and wish her well at Devilian:) Welcome aboard the crazy train Ocho:))

Gaige12
10-27-2015, 09:16 PM
We like her too and wish her well at Devilian:) Welcome aboard the crazy train Ocho:))

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

Atticus Batman
10-28-2015, 03:55 AM
I'm going to miss you all so much, but I'll only be a game away. :) I'm still at Trion, you haven't gotten rid of me!

Well you know where to find us, if you wanna see us. You can find us all here on the forums. Or you can load the game on a specific system to find certain people. Which system depends on who you want to hang out with at the moment, of course. :p Also I am guessing your fans that watch the Defiance livestreams would love it if you sometimes pop in and hang out during those livestreams. :)

As for Ocho, I know I have no problem with him. The few times I PM'ed him for something, the guy was quick to respond and help. So nice and helpful people, like you and Ocho and several others, are ALWAYS great to have around.

However it is inevitable that people may leave for some reason or another, for instance like Deadghost disappearing from the forums. I miss that guy and several others that slipped into the darkness of the forum archives without saying goodbye. :(

Redemption2244
10-28-2015, 06:24 AM
When I see the name "Ocho" it reminds me of the football player Chad Ochocinco. I wonder if our new CM is a football fan lol

irisawifi
10-28-2015, 09:39 AM
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

lol I don't want it to stop either >.<

Ocho
10-28-2015, 10:31 AM

Agreed. One of the things I talked about during our discussions leading up to this change was the fact that the player community is quite fond of Kiwibird. Still, I'm proud of her and what she has accomplished, and hope I can do nearly as good a job.

Still no replacing kiwi... no offence intended to ya Ocho

It doesn't quite work if I try.

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/10/really-sarah.jpg

When I see the name "Ocho" it reminds me of the football player Chad Ochocinco. I wonder if our new CM is a football fan lol

Tennessee Titans. The name comes from the first MMO I worked on however, where I was given the name Moderator_08. After a while the community started noticing me more, and took to calling me Ocho as a more personable title. I kept it.

Ray8888
10-28-2015, 10:43 AM
I feel like I came home all her stuff was gone and there was a note on the refrigerator.
Im so sorry I kept complaining about the inventory! I can change! Come back!

PithHelmetIrath
10-28-2015, 11:01 AM
Agreed. One of the things I talked about during our discussions leading up to this change was the fact that the player community is quite fond of Kiwibird. Still, I'm proud of her and what she has accomplished, and hope I can do nearly as good a job.

It doesn't quite work if I try.

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/10/really-sarah.jpg

Tennessee Titans. The name comes from the first MMO I worked on however, where I was given the name Moderator_08. After a while the community started noticing me more, and took to calling me Ocho as a more personable title. I kept it.

That Tarr Traxx shirt.. I would buy one for myself in a split second.

Etaew
10-28-2015, 11:08 AM
That Tarr Traxx shirt.. I would buy one for myself in a split second.

I never received permission to sell them, we sent them over to the developers for the anniversary. I can run you through the progress to create one yourself if you are interested.

Lamar Kendrick
10-28-2015, 12:02 PM
i will miss seeing kiwi on the livestreams and she was the one who approved my defiance memes which was not allowed back in the day and she replies to my questions here so i have the most respect for her. she will be missed by the defiance peeps

thank you kiwi :)

PithHelmetIrath
10-28-2015, 12:34 PM
I never received permission to sell them, we sent them over to the developers for the anniversary. I can run you through the progress to create one yourself if you are interested.

Sure, why not.. my creative juices are flowing after the great pumpkin carving of 2015.

SHADOWFOX2448
10-28-2015, 12:44 PM
we will miss you soooooo much too kiwibird well we will at least try too like Ocho for you kiwibird XD lol but really no one can replace you no matter how hard they try :) see you kiwibird thanks for everything you said and did for us

Etaew
10-28-2015, 02:30 PM
Sure, why not.. my creative juices are flowing after the great pumpkin carving of 2015.

PithHelmetIrath has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her. :)

Graywolfe
10-28-2015, 07:29 PM
Well I have been looking at that new Devilin and trying to decide if I want to try it. They keep sending me emails asking me to join the beta testing and it is real tempting. So if I do I will see Kiwi there. :)

Ryu Soba JP
10-29-2015, 03:12 AM
I don't play on PC. Wish it was console too.

PithHelmetIrath
10-29-2015, 04:57 AM
PithHelmetIrath has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her. :)

PithHelmetIrath has adjusted his settings. Thank you very much. :)

Bentu
10-29-2015, 05:27 AM
Welcome Ocho, new broom sweeps clean :cool:

doctordabs
10-29-2015, 05:51 AM
Ocho is in the know - We've heard him lurking around the live streams before, and i have faith that his learning curve is very tight when it comes to getting to know us, the clans and the influential players.

Welcome , Ocho.

Kiwi - See ya in dev when i get my pc updated!

Elucidate
10-29-2015, 06:24 AM
Well I have been looking at that new Devilin and trying to decide if I want to try it. They keep sending me emails asking me to join the beta testing and it is real tempting. So if I do I will see Kiwi there. :)

Doesn't it give you a code or something? If you don't want it, I'll take it. I've signed up for it but never received a closed beta key :(

sixsais
10-29-2015, 06:24 AM

Aww it was nice having another girl around. Thanks for everything you've done for us, Kiwi. You are very much appreciated and loved around here.

And welcome, Ocho!

Josh Doring
10-29-2015, 01:57 PM
well kiwi this time can you be on the ps3 when we do the EXL march

Etaew
10-29-2015, 02:15 PM
Doesn't it give you a code or something? If you don't want it, I'll take it. I've signed up for it but never received a closed beta key :(

You can grab a code from: http://www.defiancedata.com/page=835/devilian-db-our-sister-site-launches-beta-code-giveaway