PDA

View Full Version : Arkforge cap glitch STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Lithova
10-29-2015, 11:22 AM
So I've complained and submitted reports about this issue before, sadly it still affects my account. For example and to put this into perspective...my main account ego 6k non patron is barely able to earn 50 -100 arkforge per day...nvm coming close to the 500 arkforge cap per week. Its been happening like this for the past 5 months. One day it'll allow me to earn arkforge but then suddenly it stops gaining even though its not close to 500 arkforge.

Meanwhile...my alt account ego 700 has no issues gaining ark forge...its non patron too. Is this something intentionally designed to force high ego rank players to buy arkforge from the store? Why is this still happening to my main account (Lithova, PC/NA)

My 6k ego account
http://i.imgur.com/1lV24kj.jpg

My 700 ego account
http://i.imgur.com/u32Aeuw.jpg

PithHelmetIrath
10-29-2015, 11:28 AM
Is this something intentionally designed to force high ego rank players to buy arkforge from the store?

Certainly hope not, I'd sooner just start playing some other game instead.

Bentu
10-29-2015, 12:21 PM
Hope you're not insinuating Trion are manipulating things and being underhand?

AnArKe1Th
11-02-2015, 03:32 PM
Are you talking about it reading 0/0 in red? It does that every time you log into the game until you actually earn some forge during that log-in. Next time you log in it will be red again. Look at it after you've earned some forge in an activity (not daily reward or lock box since that doesn't count towards cap). After you earn forge in an activity the numbers will turn green and show your actual earned total for the week.

SirServed
11-02-2015, 04:52 PM
Mine says 9/0 in green, not a Patron (finish the Expedition system as a whole if you want my money). As long as I get what I'm owed I couldn't care less how it displays itself.

pew pew pew
11-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Its been happening like this for the past 5 months.
08-14-2015

ARKFORGE CAP
* Added a weekly cap to Arkforge obtained via events in game.

doctordabs
11-03-2015, 03:59 AM
08-14-2015

dude that's like a whole years worth of faux months, didn't you know?

Lithova
11-03-2015, 08:22 AM
Are you talking about it reading 0/0 in red? It does that every time you log into the game until you actually earn some forge during that log-in. Next time you log in it will be red again. Look at it after you've earned some forge in an activity (not daily reward or lock box since that doesn't count towards cap). After you earn forge in an activity the numbers will turn green and show your actual earned total for the week.

I've stated I can't earn any ark forge despite not being close to the arkforge cap limit. If I try to do anything like a siege event or a major ark fall or even an expedition I'm unable to gain arkforge..its just not giving me any ark forge...its been happening for at least five months and and it's been occurring more frequently since the ark forge cap limit they imposed. Like I've stated before, sometimes it will grant me ark forge which will appear on my account but then it seems after 50 or 100 arkforge it suddenly stops...an anything I try to do doesn't help...i.e expeditions, game missions, major arks etc...

Sometimes I can go for three days or more without gaining any arkforge despite playing the game regularly an other times I can go a week gaining ark forge normally without issue. Unfortunately the issue I've mentioned persists on my main account. I've recently created an alt account, so far I've not experienced any issues with the ark forge stalling like I do on my main account but I'll be watching the ark forge closely.

Don't know how to make it any more clear but I'm not coming close to reaching the cap limit per week especially since it can glitch out and not allow me to gain ark forge from my rewards for days at a time...I'm seriously fortunate if I can gain 200 ark forge per week. Prior to all this happening I use to gain ark forge regularly and would stock pile so much of it I could trade it to clan mates and friends and various players willing to purchase some from me. Then five months ago it started glitching like this and it became more frequent when they pushed the ark forge cap.

TL / DL - Ark forge gains limited on main account despite not earning anywhere close to the ark cap limit of 500 per week. i.e; I earn 60 ark forge one day after the weekly reset and suddenly for the next few days I can't earn anymore ark forge it stays locked at 60 ark forge. Issue has been occurring for at least 5 months and been occurring more since the cap limit.

doctordabs
11-03-2015, 09:36 AM
put a support ticket in asking for your character to be replicated ?
maybe a video of it happening?