PDA

View Full Version : Drops Rate At Hulker Hell "Blues and Greens" (CRAP EVENT)

Corthiz
10-31-2015, 08:47 PM
In the 1st week everyone was getting OJ's left and right.. I still got nothing in the 1st week after that the 2nd week they lowered the drops by alot..I was in an arkfall with the same guy from soldiers of defiance and he kept getting OJ's left and right and I was ahead of him in arkfalls by 67k and i still kept getting greens and blues that is a total bs..make it fair for everyone.. Nice trion way to make this event pointless and why bother even trying!

nice way to screw players who actually like this game..:mad:

pew pew pew
10-31-2015, 11:09 PM
Nothing has changed since start. You are just unlucky.

Altras
11-01-2015, 02:11 AM
Rare drops wouldn't be rare if everyone consistently got them

Hunter0
11-01-2015, 02:49 AM
If we don't get anything at the end of this Event(as a reward), which is within hours, they should be ashamed. Yes they should be.

Ray8888
11-01-2015, 03:07 AM
This is how every event ends.
Do you really expect it to suddenly change?

Ronin9572
11-01-2015, 03:19 AM
Wow haven't seen this much crying since all those ppl got busted for cheating last event. So I'm guessing they're all back than. Lmao never understood why ppl think they need to get 10 named 5 jackpots and 100 T4 mods each event. Oh wait greed,smh

SouLLezzZ
11-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Everyonehould of already know by now, the more people complain about events the more ****ed up the next event is gonna be......just loke the very first hulker hell last year....we had too much cry babies cryin about the drops and not gettin want they wanted, and so Trion had to do a few maintenance, and from that, the drops are random now, the vaule of items ingame is a free for all..... just wait until u have a real problem and then u can cry ur eyes out, not on the very first 2 hours or on the 2nd out of the 3rd week of the event, ur just makin the game worst for everyone else.

sorry Corthiz, my rant has nothin to do with u, i just had to vent it out

crasher
11-02-2015, 07:36 AM
This is how every event ends.
Do you really expect it to suddenly change?
A Mse once bit my sister... No realli!

Kapo
11-02-2015, 03:58 PM
I my self do not play 20hrs daily like many on events , I play few hours day n few at night and this is still my end event results.

1000 blues aprox can't count all .
30 t4 mods .
20 epic weapons
7 ojs
0 jack pot

I'm use to dumb event like these and crapy syns from them so no surprise from results . Still have fun giving many won OJ to random that needed and hunting HH for keys and forges n vendor blues . RNG working at its best ..oh by the way been playing 1 year and have yet to pull a JP from 64keys lok box and I know people that first time they bought that lock box got JP .. But think are JP really even worth having with these new rerolls feat you can make your own super wep and forget about these dumb names that most are fancy useless pieces of shtt...