PDA

View Full Version : Will post-event Afflicted Hulkers count?

Escyos
11-01-2015, 01:28 AM
I am over 200 Hulkers short of the final pursuit. I don't really want to spend the next day constantly playing Defiance as I have other things to do. Will the Hulkers at Afflicted Sieges count to this or not?

Claydough
11-01-2015, 03:07 AM
what do you mean by post event?

im positive the pursuits arn't sticking around after the event...

Ray8888
11-01-2015, 03:08 AM
The Hulkers will no longer be afflicted. So no.

iShooter420x
11-01-2015, 03:30 AM
Confirmed 100% as test by me and friends the hulkers at kenn farm sieges and incursions count towards it as they are afflicted.

Escyos
11-01-2015, 06:53 PM
what do you mean by post event?

im positive the pursuits arn't sticking around after the event...

Pursuits don't disappear, you're thinking of contracts.

The Hulkers will no longer be afflicted. So no.

Afflicted Hulkers will still be afflicted.

Confirmed 100% as test by me and friends the hulkers at kenn farm sieges and incursions count towards it as they are afflicted.

Awesome. Might take a while at two every siege but oh well.

Claydough
11-01-2015, 07:00 PM

Its also our first event pursuit...

Atticus Batman
11-01-2015, 09:12 PM

Escyos you have been around since launch iirc, so you know darn well they have removed pursuits before. So it is very likely that they will do so will holiday pursuits that do not have EGO points attached. So no post event hulkers most likely will not count as the pursuit will most likely be removed or locked at the end of the event.

Chump Norris
11-01-2015, 09:37 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/v/17707712

04:19:40ish

Kenn Farm Hulkers should continue to count.

Escyos
11-01-2015, 10:44 PM
Escyos you have been around since launch iirc, so you know darn well they have removed pursuits before. So it is very likely that they will do so will holiday pursuits that do not have EGO points attached. So no post event hulkers most likely will not count as the pursuit will most likely be removed or locked at the end of the event.

Before launch actually, was one of the first to register on this forum in fact. I don't recall any pursuits being removed. I know that some of the season 1 episode stuff was changed, but not removed.

Chump Norris
11-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Before launch actually, was one of the first to register on this forum in fact. I don't recall any pursuits being removed. I know that some of the season 1 episode stuff was changed, but not removed.

I think these are the ones I missed some of: http://www.defiancedata.com/pursuits.php?removed=1

They later added the new versions we have now so some people have extra ego.