PDA

View Full Version : supreme upgrade's

WeAllGoingToHell
11-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Ok this is driving me nuts. I know people that have upgraded to supreme rarity using only 100 ark forge once on named weapon's. My problem is I have spent over 2,500 AF to try to supreme a single weapon and it fail's every time. This is some real BS how much AF it can cost to supreme a weapon. I think the problem lay's completely on Trion's side as I believe they are trying to get as much money out of the players as they can. New's to Trion how much frick'n money do you's expect to make of a single 3 year old video game that your lucky even found a fan base after that horrid release. Maybe if the money you's received would have not been squandered away on a cheesy crappy show with actor's with no talent. This could have been one of the stand out games of the decade. Please reevaluate the cost of ark forge needed to up grade to supreme. Some thing in line of 1,000 AF for a 100% chance and 50 per every 5% chance increase. The current percentages are totally a money grab, hoping every one runs to the bit store to buy a ton of ark forge. The gamer should not have to pay for bad management of funds a company has chosen to make. We have all payed in one form or another to play this game. Please remember you's make video games for a living and leave TV to Hollywood. We are kinda sick of the money pit you's have transformed this game into.

Ray8888
11-03-2015, 09:38 AM
The answer is 3300.

I have found you can't keep going on one weapon. If it doesn't supreme after so many trys walk away, try another weapon. Feels like once you get into a fail loop no percentage is gonna work.

Kapo
11-03-2015, 09:52 AM
Don't we all know were our money wasted in this game for shtt in return is going for . Look at Trion new game line up coming out makes sense why the money grab , to make and develop other games . I don't see defiance lasting long , even names recycle weapon is getting kinda dumb to even bother getting them . December around the corner and many will keep getting new games and ps4 , Xbox etc and alot will stop playing for sure . Sad part our money wasted and soon defiance and ur super doopler suprem wep will end up been a solo for u and ur self playing alone defiance . Don't u think money grabing team knows that lol ... Open your eyes is a game and it has to be profitable for them to keep existing as a company and developers need to get paid . I spent more than 2500 forges trying suprem 1 wep and fail too ..

Fallen_Aingeal
11-03-2015, 11:33 AM
Ok this is driving me nuts. I know people that have upgraded to supreme rarity using only 100 ark forge once on named weapon's. My problem is I have spent over 2,500 AF to try to supreme a single weapon and it fail's every time. This is some real BS how much AF it can cost to supreme a weapon. I think the problem lay's completely on Trion's side as I believe they are trying to get as much money out of the players as they can. New's to Trion how much frick'n money do you's expect to make of a single 3 year old video game that your lucky even found a fan base after that horrid release. Maybe if the money you's received would have not been squandered away on a cheesy crappy show with actor's with no talent. This could have been one of the stand out games of the decade. Please reevaluate the cost of ark forge needed to up grade to supreme. Some thing in line of 1,000 AF for a 100% chance and 50 per every 5% chance increase. The current percentages are totally a money grab, hoping every one runs to the bit store to buy a ton of ark forge. The gamer should not have to pay for bad management of funds a company has chosen to make. We have all payed in one form or another to play this game. Please remember you's make video games for a living and leave TV to Hollywood. We are kinda sick of the money pit you's have transformed this game into.The game has nothing to do with the show except a little cross-over content. They are separate entities. No money from the game went to the show.

You're wrong. There are several who haven't dropped a dime into the game.

As to the topic. I agree. The system is flawed as it leaves it to RNG. However, they should be expensive. I think a flat rate of 2k AF per upgrade sounds fair.

When you're mixing your argument with falsities and skewed opinion, it makes your argument fall flat.

My 2 cents.

final rest
11-03-2015, 02:11 PM
at least getting 3300 arkforge is something to do. u could be like.. doing nothing instead.. or whatever