PDA

View Full Version : talk about cyber rig

Cabulos
11-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Talk about the chips that recommend playing
which to use? any suggestion?
and a question, using two similar chips they are added? ie placing two chips 2% damage is 4%? good is that?
or it is useless to use two similar chips

WhiteStrike
11-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Talk about the chips that recommend playing
which to use? any suggestion?
and a question, using two similar chips they are added? ie placing two chips 2% damage is 4%? good is that?
or it is useless to use two similar chips
Yes,chips do stack.
As for suggestions, I suggest min-maxing in tue role that you want to take(Damage chips fir DPS,Damage Diffusers for Tanking...)

CGO EyeBeBangin
11-04-2015, 03:32 AM
As far as finding chips goes, I haven't found a single one as a drop yet. I have how ever found a chip seller on Alcatraz.

Atticus Batman
11-04-2015, 03:58 AM
As far as finding chips goes, I haven't found a single one as a drop yet. I have how ever found a chip seller on Alcatraz.

You have to do expeditions for a chance at Rigs and Chips. Also that chip seller requires Silicon Shards that you only get by salvaging chips and rigs.

CGO EyeBeBangin
11-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Where do you do these "Expeditions" at. I've only been playing about a month and 1/2 now, up to 1450 EGO, and always looking for something other than the million Side quest's to do. :)

Atticus Batman
11-04-2015, 07:40 PM
Where do you do these "Expeditions" at. I've only been playing about a month and 1/2 now, up to 1450 EGO, and always looking for something other than the million Side quest's to do. :)

Alcatraz Island.

TheStigsCousin
11-05-2015, 10:43 AM
Alcatraz Island.

The mission for expeditions starts at Coit Tower and leads you to Alcatraz. After completing this mission, you can choose expeditions from the matchmaking menu.

CGO EyeBeBangin
11-05-2015, 07:15 PM
Thank you ever so much. . . I'll get on that this weekend, Before Fallout 4 goes live... maybe I can get a better Rig and a few chips before I get lost for a few days... lol