PDA

View Full Version : So how are the UE waiters coping without there copy....

Nimmue
04-06-2013, 03:24 AM
If we go by the Delivery dates,{I'm with Amazon} we have 6 days left, now I will admit I am chewing at the bit to be able to play, not looking forward to the endless patches and I am getting ready to start praying like a mad man, that I'm one of the few Xbox users who can play the game without crashes and screaming at the servers going down { Doubt it} but.... I'm kinda Bored of waiting, So, what are you lot doing to pass the time????, I know there are a lot of you out there, like me, Waiting....

A s0t
04-06-2013, 03:39 AM
they will not deal with the xbox lag issue i'm sure Trion will fix more stuff by then or turn on a server or two

lagaros
04-06-2013, 03:43 AM
im from the US where the lag issue seems to be worse and i have gotta say that it is sooooooo much better now than it was... im sure in 6 days there will be little to no issues for you to deal with.

karlosthemarra
04-06-2013, 04:14 AM
It's killing me not being able to play, I tried keeping off the forums to curb my jealousy, didnt work.

Luckily I got bioshock infinite yesterday morning, it's defiantly filling the good for now =]

duction
04-06-2013, 04:21 AM
i bought the UE and the SE from GAME to tide me over ;p

Nimmue
04-06-2013, 04:21 AM
It's killing me not being able to play, I tried keeping off the forums to curb my jealousy, didnt work.

Luckily I got bioshock infinite yesterday morning, it's defiantly filling the good for now =]

Just been looking around and it looks like the prelude episodes missions have to be done by the 15th of April, so not only have I got to get the Game patched,
on the 12th, I then have to go hardcore and get these Missons done fast... Cant wait

ih8tnubs
04-06-2013, 04:34 AM
there is only 2 or 3 of them it wont take long

boosted gear
04-06-2013, 05:16 AM
Although im jealouse really jealouse my thumbs are twitching for the feel of analouge sticks haha but it looks like by the time I get to play alot of issues will have been fixed and we will be entering a smoother experiance. Not that I would have moaned as I do really understand what trion has been doing :)

mikey
04-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Got to admit that I was annoyed at first with the delay and was tempted to cancel the UE and just go with the bog standard edition but then work commitments intervened and I wouldn't have had time to really play anyway till after this weekend. This would have been even more annoying if I'd had the game sitting there begging me to play it. plus were avoiding a lot of the issues the game is having at the moment. So speaking personally the delay in getting my UE hasn't bothered me as much as it perhaps would have done. Still itching to play though. roll on the 12th :)

Nimmue
04-06-2013, 03:02 PM
I just don't want to get shafted by Amazon, I really do hope we all get our Copies on the 12th, be interesting if it does get delayed again, how many people will rage and tell them to poke it...

Lupis Volk
04-06-2013, 03:42 PM
If we go by the Delivery dates,{I'm with Amazon} we have 6 days left, now I will admit I am chewing at the bit to be able to play, not looking forward to the endless patches and I am getting ready to start praying like a mad man, that I'm one of the few Xbox users who can play the game without crashes and screaming at the servers going down { Doubt it} but.... I'm kinda Bored of waiting, So, what are you lot doing to pass the time????, I know there are a lot of you out there, like me, Waiting....

Sit back and play Deus ex. while i lol at my yankee buddies who have 15 ton of bugs.

duction
04-06-2013, 03:43 PM
i spoke to a rep and was told we will all get them on the 12th aslong as you got in before they sold out