PDA

View Full Version : Auto extract bug

Olaf
11-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Still not totally fixed. Hellbug hunt, burrower, above water, got face shot while jumping I believe, was auto extracted to alcatraz loosing round 20. devs check ps3 eu Olaf 5mins before this post.

Also I believe this is to do with the pressing jump momentarily before being downed or the huge crit dmg (burrower missile to the face) . But idk... Beyond gutted but whatever.

Claydough
11-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Still not totally fixed. Hellbug hunt, burrower, above water, got face shot while jumping I believe, was auto extracted to alcatraz loosing round 20. devs check ps3 eu Olaf 5mins before this post.

Also I believe this is to do with the pressing jump momentarily before being downed or the huge crit dmg (burrower missile to the face) . But idk... Beyond gutted but whatever.

been extracted 2 times now since the fix, no where near water either.

devs didn't seem bothered

Ea Rapture
11-07-2015, 09:12 PM
I've been auto extracted from Expo more after the fix than when the bug was more prominent. Maybe it's just me but this bug occurs when you blow up yourself and get hit with a projectile or explosion in addition to your own while getting incapacitated.

Claydough
11-07-2015, 09:23 PM
I've been auto extracted from Expo more after the fix than when the bug was more prominent. Maybe it's just me but this bug occurs when you blow up yourself and get hit with a projectile or explosion in addition to your own while getting incapacitated.

both of mine were suicide

Olaf
11-13-2015, 08:10 PM
Was auto extracted on round 8 tier 30 again about 5 hours ago. Wasn't at boss, hellbug hunt, stuck a Warrior with 5 apex sledgehammer bombs and detonated while he was attacking me accidently (their fast..), was auto extracted to alcatraz and lost HR and progress, didn't see myself die, just instant loading screen then alcatraz docks.

Smokey Black
11-13-2015, 08:30 PM
The servers are terrible right now. It's hard to text or talk in clan. No suprise to hear this about expos..last one Dced me at Rd 33 right as I killed the boss.

crasher
11-14-2015, 08:35 AM
Auto-extract occurs in fistfights at regular A-falls and sieges, too.

Mister Ree
11-14-2015, 10:08 AM
I think this auto extract works the same way as a different bug, when you tap triangle to changes weps and get knocked back at the same time it goes into changing loadout, like you've held down triangle. So jump (tap x) while being downed and the game thinks you're holding down x to extract.

Hexthat
11-14-2015, 10:46 AM
I find it useful in most cases, I auto extract purposely for warmaster instead of lying on the ground.