PDA

View Full Version : plumed anguish just a rerolled trick'd out

cmpowell
11-10-2015, 10:02 PM
I somehow suspected if I bought some of the new event syn lock boxes tonight and happen to receive any JPs it would end up being the magnum/plumed anguish.

and guess what. oh how it sucks soo much. I still can't get over the fact that they actually made a magnum JP and on top of that it has the exact same skin as the Trick'd out, lol. or at least thats the skin it's showing anyway.

on the plus side. the relentless cyclone is a much better weapon than I thought it'd be but because of the syn not any actual weapon changes.

I purchased 14 relentless lockboxes. received 2 oj mods 5 oj weapons and a purple of every weapon type except an AR. either my luck has slightly changed or the drop rate was slightly improved from the last 2 events.

received 2 cyclones, 1 shotty, and 2 magnums including the JP. the t4 to t3 mod drop rate seemed to be 1 t4 for every 2 t3. so not too bad. If the drop rate is the same in game from mjrs i may have a chance of getting an OJ from the event that doesn't come out of a weekly reward or paid lock box this time as that's the only way I received one in the last 2, 3 if you include exl, events.

just my 2 cents on what may be in store for us in the upcoming weeks, but then I'm still feeling hopeful

Claydough
11-10-2015, 10:07 PM
thanks to all the people that kept complaining that we were only getting the same meta weapons over and over...

Ea Rapture
11-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Lol, that bad huh? I wanted to play with it tbh.

cmpowell
11-10-2015, 10:24 PM
Lol, that bad huh? I wanted to play with it tbh.

replace the trick'd outs recoil roll with crit and you've got a plumed

it is a decent syn tho. if I don't get a fowl, but I get a good nat rolls ar and the right t4 mods I may be satisfied

Sir Dan
11-11-2015, 01:58 AM
When I first saw the magnum on the jackpot list I thought '...?...surely not...!...'
I would like to try one though, if only 'coz I mess around with silly combos when I'm alone.

Jerrmy12
11-11-2015, 05:03 AM
OP, i'll buy it off you if ya want, as i've been wanting this.

cmpowell
11-11-2015, 07:10 AM
OP, i'll buy it off you if ya want, as i've been wanting this.

I'll be on tonight

Ea Rapture
11-11-2015, 08:47 AM
I'll be on tonight

Hmu as well, Ill throw some money at ya.

cmpowell
11-11-2015, 10:47 AM
Hmu as well, Ill throw some money at ya.

I'll put it in the trade section