PDA

View Full Version : Relentless Decimation

Elucidate
11-11-2015, 12:56 AM
So I was under the assumption that ALL the weapons spawned turkeys? This was the only reason why I even bothered spending money on the lockboxes. But as I managed to complete the full synergy on a bolt action, I tried it on several targets and non of them spawned turkeys only to realize that it isn't even mentioned in the description.

I know that hoping for a refund is rather futile so I figured that I'd at least give everyone else considering spending money on it a heads up; Its clearly not worth it.

Claydough
11-11-2015, 01:06 AM
thanks for the heads up, tho even turkeys wont get my wallet out for this weapon pool...

Elucidate
11-11-2015, 01:08 AM
thanks for the heads up, tho even turkeys wont get my wallet out for this weapon pool...

the AR and bolt are actually nice IF they spawned turkeys

Johnny Gatt
11-11-2015, 01:18 AM
We shall rename synergy to relentless disappointment .

Claydough
11-11-2015, 02:05 AM
the AR and bolt are actually nice IF they spawned turkeys

again, not getting my wallet out for 'nice' weapons

that said, a 0 recoil cyclone is a fun weapon

Lithova
11-11-2015, 05:21 AM
So I was under the assumption that ALL the weapons spawned turkeys? This was the only reason why I even bothered spending money on the lockboxes. But as I managed to complete the full synergy on a bolt action, I tried it on several targets and non of them spawned turkeys only to realize that it isn't even mentioned in the description.

I know that hoping for a refund is rather futile so I figured that I'd at least give everyone else considering spending money on it a heads up; Its clearly not worth it.

trololtrionlolol, jking but yea its not worth it thanks for the heads up (even though it only applies to jp's), I personally didn't like any of the guns for this upcoming NFH event, I miss the hipfire guns. I'll only be hitting this event for trade bait.

edited to add - I suppose the shotty is hipfire but I'm not a fan of the shotty's in this game I find them so underpowered and slow rate of fire annoys me. But yea unless you get a jp the regualr guns won't spawn turkeys

Ray8888
11-11-2015, 06:00 AM
The description clearly states only the JPs have a chance to spawn the turkeys.

eaglepowers
11-11-2015, 08:51 AM
The description did say it but it wouldn't be the first time they used grammar inaccurately. I almost posted this ? under news and announcements but he left the turkey part out.

But I'm w/ Elucidate and it sucks that you had to find out the hard way. It seemed like all weapons would produce turkeys. This is the first time a jackpot had a separate syn like function.

Br3ach
11-11-2015, 10:05 AM
To support Elucidate- I would also think that all event weapons would have the turkey spawn, because- on the event that just finished... All HP weapons spawn the pumpkin, so its logical this would be the same.

DeMoNofDEATH
11-11-2015, 10:05 AM
I wonder if new christmas synergy will spawn elves or reindeer... maybe exploding presents... i see a pattern here

Ea Rapture
11-11-2015, 10:23 AM
We shall rename synergy to relentless disappointment .

XD this is terrible

Axelle Axe
11-11-2015, 11:05 AM
I wonder if new christmas synergy will spawn elves or reindeer... maybe exploding presents... i see a pattern here

It will spawn Santa! :p

Fallen_Aingeal
11-11-2015, 11:20 AM

It'll have to be round. Easier to reskin than create.

Perhaps, reindeer poo?

Dreypa
11-11-2015, 12:05 PM
It'll have to be round. Easier to reskin than create.

Perhaps, reindeer poo?

tree ornaments. good job making trions job easier.

Mecha Sleeper
11-11-2015, 09:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XAbppD0.jpg

VIC757
11-11-2015, 11:07 PM
tree ornaments. good job making trions job easier.

Re-skinned frags for lumps of coal. And the named guns drop lumps that break into smaller lumps that explode over a larger area. Easier while also providing variety.

hempman
11-12-2015, 05:53 AM
Dear Rashere,
how did we go from an event with weapons dropping with Blooms Under 20 without a single mod on them,
and then go to this event with the weapons with the Bloom at 45??!!!

even with a t5 recoil,that blooms never gonna make it past 22?
why would we even bother building guns with that bad of accuracy/bloom?

tldr : all the weapons i pulled from your relentless disappointment boxes yesterday were not even worth building.
can you Please go back and Adjust the blooms,
otherwise it wont be worth my time to even buy the boxes,much less build anything.
Ty.

Akira Kimekawa
11-12-2015, 08:55 AM

well i see another pattern...

Hulker Hell - (1st) pumpkin spawn at arkfalls, (2nd) got weapons to spawn pumpkins all year round....

New Frontier Harvest - (1st) get a special turkey spawning rocket launcher as specialty weapon at Majors, (2nd) got weapons to spawn turkeys all year round....

Solstice Strike - (1st) get a candy cane melee weapon and snowball det as specialty weapons at Majors, (2nd?) maybe we get perment candy canes like SS version of Carving Knife? or a set of explosive weapons that shoot snowballs? vbi grenade launchers or vbi ground pounder? frc interceptors or vot swarm cannon? vbi couriers or vbi cluster shots? frc flares or blazes? idk make a special part in the synergy to "freeze" enemies in place fore a few seconds? give them a visual effect that looks like "ice block feet" (idk like a xmas version of "poop feet" XD) ....what you think?

idk.... i want snowball guns now that they gave me turkey guns! \^-^/

DeMoNofDEATH
11-12-2015, 10:24 AM
I like ice block feet, you could freeze yourself and slide down hills. Make a quick escape in shadow war if need be since I cant get a quad to spawn 90% of the time

Akira Kimekawa
11-12-2015, 10:29 AM
I like ice block feet, you could freeze yourself and slide down hills. Make a quick escape in shadow war if need be since I cant get a quad to spawn 90% of the time

lol

/10char

Cali Rose
11-12-2015, 05:46 PM
I think the turkeys that do spawn are not at all as rabid as the should be...they seem more like me after Thanksgiving dinner, full and ready for a nap.

Tex_Arcana
11-12-2015, 07:01 PM

It'll spawn bad Santas.

PithHelmetIrath
11-13-2015, 07:13 AM

Christmas cookies.

cmpowell
11-13-2015, 10:45 AM
The stacking dmg from the crit kills is nice the frc carbine I was testing on last night added 324.8 dmg per stack. Need to test on my other frc to see if the rolls make a difference or if th is is off the weapons base dmg which one would assume.