PDA

View Full Version : Any clans accepting players?

Demogal13
11-11-2015, 10:22 PM
I've been playing for a few weeks now and I'd like to join a clan for people to play with. I play usually four days a week in the evening but it gets a wee bit boring playing by yourself you know? I'm not sure what level I am, can't seem to find it, but I have an EGO rating of 594 currently if that makes me look better lol anyway if anyone is accepting in NA let me know. Thanks mates

Demogal13

Atticus Batman
11-11-2015, 11:28 PM
I've been playing for a few weeks now and I'd like to join a clan for people to play with. I play usually four days a week in the evening but it gets a wee bit boring playing by yourself you know? I'm not sure what level I am, can't seem to find it, but I have an EGO rating of 594 currently if that makes me look better lol anyway if anyone is accepting in NA let me know. Thanks mates

Demogal13

First; It would help if you actually said what system you are playing on, as the game is on PC, Ps3 and Xbox 360.

Second; this is in the wrong section. Try posting in the correct clan sub-forum for whatever system you are on. Go here and scroll down to the clan section and pick the right system. http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?37-Gameplay-Discussion

Third; your EGO rating is your character level.

Sonic7870
11-12-2015, 04:46 AM
I agree with bats on this as well, op you need to provide additional information so recruiters can find you easier adding information to your Sig with which format and server you play on makes it a lot easy to be invited

Bentu
11-12-2015, 02:43 PM
One thing to check is if you have clan invites switched on in your settings.

At your ego I'm surprised you haven't already had invites.

Demogal13
11-12-2015, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it. Yeah I haven't had any invites but I'll check all of that. Thanks for the input

crazyged
11-12-2015, 11:47 PM
If you're on PC-EU, gimme a shout - I'll hook you up.

Always good to have fresh meat for the grinder... :D