PDA

View Full Version : Accuacy reduction not working for Relentless Decimation synergy.

NUMB3RS
11-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Has anyone else found that the accuracy part of the synergy does not work on their RD weapons. I put mag mods on my shotgun (to test)and the accuracy roll did not reduce like in rolling thunder or an accuracy roll.
Thanks community.

Ea Rapture
11-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Disappointment. Lol

Claydough
11-12-2015, 11:58 PM
what kind of accuracy?

there are 3 different types

Mister Ree
11-13-2015, 01:50 AM
Accuracy is how small the reticle is, I don't know of these other two accuracies. Unless you mean, bloom is how quickly the reticle enlarges (and even with 0.00 bloom its unavoidable) and recoil is how much a weapon kicks back.

Claydough
11-13-2015, 02:06 AM
Accuracy is how small the reticle is, I don't know of these other two accuracies. Unless you mean, bloom is how quickly the reticle enlarges (and even with 0.00 bloom its unavoidable) and recoil is how much a weapon kicks back.

no

hip acc
aim acc
movment acc

BaronFrosch
11-13-2015, 02:17 AM

accuracy is the precision of the bullet not going outside the reticle

cmpowell
11-13-2015, 12:39 PM
accuracy is the precision of the bullet not going outside the reticle

I would say aim acc doesn't seem to be working as well as my other frc carbines. I'll test tonight and see

NUMB3RS
11-15-2015, 02:46 PM
Let me simplify this. Look at a shotgun in your inventory and check the accuracy roll. If you put on a scope the accuracy stat will be reduced. If the weapon is rolling thunder and you put on the mods to activate the accuracy portion of rolling T. the accuracy will be reduced. If the weapon has an accuracy roll in the white through blue rolls, the accuracy will be reduced. Movement accuracy refers only to the enlargement of the reticle during movement. With this synergy the accuracy stat is unaffected.

Checking the accuracy with an AR is difficult at best as recoil has an effect on how a weapon operates. The shotgun is your best choice as it has an accuracy stat you can see on the weapon. You will be able to see the stat change with mods and rolls just not the synergy.

SirServed
11-15-2015, 03:10 PM
The Accuracy that RD grants is the basic kind, so it only makes your crosshairs slightly smaller.

Easy Test (make sure to not move the weapon crosshairs at all during this):
1) Take a RD SAW with no mods in it, make note of the outer locations or size of the crosshairs.
2) Mod it with anything but a RD Sight, to make sure we can't possibly taint our results.
3) Take note of the outer locations or size of the crosshairs again. It will be smaller if it worked or the same size if it did not.

Job done.

Claydough
11-15-2015, 03:53 PM
The Accuracy that RD grants is the basic kind, so it only makes your crosshairs slightly smaller.

Easy Test (make sure to not move the weapon crosshairs at all during this):
1) Take a RD SAW with no mods in it, make note of the outer locations or size of the crosshairs.
2) Mod it with anything but a RD Sight, to make sure we can't possibly taint our results.
3) Take note of the outer locations or size of the crosshairs again. It will be smaller if it worked or the same size if it did not.

Job done.

I usually mod two similar weapons (no or same acc rolls) and equip them both and swap between them lining up the sight with a bit of landscape.

Norten
11-16-2015, 06:32 AM
I heard that RD sinergies has +20% accuracy and -20% recoil so accuracy should increase, but i've also seen that (on My ps-30) accuracy mean The hip accuracy (two of Them one unmodded one with purple sight) different only a little bit when not aiming so i think You should notice a 20% enlargement while not aiming