PDA

View Full Version : Please read it :)

Battle5Star
11-13-2015, 01:02 AM
Hello All,
I have been playing Defiance almost from the beginning, every night, but left gaming about a year ago.
Now Im back, have the 360 and xb1 and thinking about patching through the game, and coming back. :o
I loved this game. I logged in every night because of my friends, and cool, fun clan. As I see, almost everyone left, but I also saw veteran names on the forum, who are still active. :o This is good.
Is the game still active? Do you still have big, cool clans with active voice and text chat?
Is Defiance coming for xb1?
Thank you for taking time, and give me a little info about what is going on now in Defiance.
Battle
:o

Atticus Batman
11-13-2015, 02:20 AM
Hello BattleStar! Glad to see you back! There are still plenty of people and several big cool fun clans. However some of the smaller fun clans such as Dawn Patrol took a major hit last year. I am now trying to get it back to it's former glory but it is hard with just a handful of active members. Most of which don't participate in clan chat. :(

I still play very regularly just not every night anymore, as I play other games with other friends as well. :) However I am not sure about the European server as I have not played on there much, since shortly after you left.

If Xbox 1 is ever able to play it, it will most likely be through the 360 emulator that Xbone just got.

Battle5Star
11-13-2015, 02:32 AM
Hello BattleStar! Glad to see you back! There are still plenty of people and several big cool fun clans. However some of the smaller fun clans such as Dawn Patrol took a major hit last year. I am now trying to get it back to it's former glory but it is hard with just a handful of active members. Most of which don't participate in clan chat. :(

I still play very regularly just not every night anymore, as I play other games with other friends as well. :) However I am not sure about the European server as I have not played on there much, since shortly after you left.

If Xbox 1 is ever able to play it, it will most likely be through the 360 emulator that Xbone just got.

Hello Batman! :o
Good to see that Dawn Patrol is still active. You know DP was my favorite clan on NA server. :o
I was testing ESO in the last few days, but missing the text chat, social part was better on Defiance. Not everyone likes talking, but at least these people were active with text chat.
I couldn't play in the last year because of real life things, and can't be online now every night, but on these nights I would like to play with a social game. Im a little bit sad, because the clan life, feeling was so great a year ago....and Im afraid it won't be the same now.

Atticus Batman
11-13-2015, 03:06 AM
Tell me about it. Defiance is so much more fun with those voices in your head. Sadly DP has gone quiet. However I am keeping it on life support with some other long time members still playing regularly. Not even our Founder is around anymore. none of the officers are around and I am the only active leader left. So I am trying to do it all myself while still trying to continue enjoying my game time. :|

Battle5Star
11-13-2015, 03:27 AM
Tell me about it. Defiance is so much more fun with those voices in your head. Sadly DP has gone quiet. However I am keeping it on life support with some other long time members still playing regularly. Not even our Founder is around anymore. none of the officers are around and I am the only active leader left. So I am trying to do it all myself while still trying to continue enjoying my game time. :|

Im sure you do your best Batman like always. :o

So I guess they are not planning to do this game on xb1 :/
Is any info guys about EU server?

Atticus Batman
11-13-2015, 03:36 AM
Bentu is still around. So maybe he will be in here at some point as well. :)

As for Defiance actually being ported to PS4 and XB1, Trion still says: Not at this time. So like I said, the only way you can play it on Xbox1 is if it is compatible with that 360 emulator patch that was supposed to have been released on the Xbone on November 12th.

Battle5Star
11-13-2015, 04:39 AM
Bentu is still around. So maybe he will be in here at some point as well. :)

As for Defiance actually being ported to PS4 and XB1, Trion still says: Not at this time. So like I said, the only way you can play it on Xbox1 is if it is compatible with that 360 emulator patch that was supposed to have been released on the Xbone on November 12th.

Ok. :oThx a lot.

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w601/Battle5S/batman_zps5418fa13.gif

Hope to get info from EU server.

Bentu
11-13-2015, 05:05 AM
Hey BattleStar good to see you, EU servers taken a major hit I'm afraid and there's not many on there now, it does however pick up during the holiday events so you're back at the right time of year to start playing again.
I see you're in Nuclear Elite, they are still around, Toggy, Saf and Jack are just a few i know in that clan so there'll be someone you can hang with.

Battle5Star
11-13-2015, 06:01 AM
Hey BattleStar good to see you, EU servers taken a major hit I'm afraid and there's not many on there now, it does however pick up during the holiday events so you're back at the right time of year to start playing again.
I see you're in Nuclear Elite, they are still around, Toggy, Saf and Jack are just a few i know in that clan so there'll be someone you can hang with.

Hey Bentu,
Good to "see" you. :o
This is only my old sign, I was in Ark Legion Elite 1 year ago with Tom, I don't know if my character is still there.
Sounds NA would be a better option if its busy.
I will check it, thx

Johnny Gatt
11-13-2015, 11:45 AM
My clan on xbox 360 about the same. Four or five regulars on at any given time. Nice to see a veteran return to defiance.

stefb42
11-14-2015, 07:57 AM
Hey Bentu,
Good to "see" you. :o
This is only my old sign, I was in Ark Legion Elite 1 year ago with Tom, I don't know if my character is still there.
Sounds NA would be a better option if its busy.
I will check it, thx

Hey, there's very little ALE left now and anytime I do log into eu I don't recognise the 2 or 3 ppl on the clan list :( I moved on to na at last solstice and finally gave away the last of my EU gear a few weeks ago, na however is a lot more populated and you may find a good few players you played with on EU there too, if you have a na toon it might be worth considering playing there too/instead