PDA

View Full Version : Will NFH be same format as last HH ?

whit
11-13-2015, 01:05 AM
ie. no guaranteed named, weekly oj, daily purple. I must have done 200 HH majors without getting a named. If it is the same format, I am not going to risk wasting my time again, especially as the NFH weapons and synergy are nothing special, my time will be invested elsewhere.

Claydough
11-13-2015, 01:07 AM
ie. no guaranteed named, weekly oj, daily purple. I must have done 200 HH majors without getting a named. If it is the same format, I am not going to risk wasting my time again, especially as the NFH weapons and synergy are nothing special, my time will be invested elsewhere.

try setting you expectation alittle lower this time.
maybe look forward to getting some nicely roll oj weapons

Jerrmy12
11-13-2015, 01:11 AM
try setting you expectation alittle lower this time.
maybe look forward to getting some nicely roll oj weapons

the thing is, he's probably like me who has never gotten a JP from 1 event, which is stupid as i am on the whole time

Atticus Batman
11-13-2015, 01:48 AM

Sounds like it and personally I am fine with that. I tend to prefer the random OJs better than the nameds anyway. And with the upcoming ability to upgrade purps clear to supreme, I will love my epic-borns even more. As one can better tailor them to their playstyle....

provided you have enough af that is. There are always two sides to every coin afterall.

whit
11-13-2015, 02:17 AM
Sounds like it and personally I am fine with that. I tend to prefer the random OJs better than the nameds anyway. And with the upcoming ability to upgrade purps clear to supreme, I will love my epic-borns even more. As one can better tailor them to their playstyle....

provided you have enough af that is. There are always two sides to every coin afterall.

I hope you enjoy the event. I will be gliding and bouncing in Verdant Brink.