PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Trion

Moskyrath
11-13-2015, 02:25 PM
So I was one of the lucky people to win 5 relentless decimation crates from the extra life stream no big deal. Theres only one bad thing. I got my crates but they are Hallow Point crates not Relentless Decimation. So I thank you Trion for the crates I dont really need.

Ea Rapture
11-13-2015, 02:37 PM
Lol.

/10char

crasher
11-13-2015, 02:39 PM
I'd rather have a few more hallow point mods that weren't melee stocks, myself, but thats just me.

And I see your point.

I hope you get it worked out quickly.

Moskyrath
11-13-2015, 02:47 PM
After the HH event my inventory was filled with too many mods. The last thing I need is Trion directly giving me more.

Ronin9572
11-13-2015, 02:47 PM
So I was one of the lucky people to win 5 relentless decimation crates from the extra life stream no big deal. Theres only one bad thing. I got my crates but they are Hallow Point crates not Relentless Decimation. So I thank you Trion for the crates I dont really need.

OMG dude talk about lucky,than not so lucky. Put a ticket in and they'll fix it,eventually... lol

Moskyrath
11-13-2015, 02:52 PM
Yeah eventually.

crasher
11-13-2015, 02:54 PM
After the HH event my inventory was filled with too many mods. The last thing I need is Trion directly giving me more.
I have an army of clones over several accounts that I have to keep armed as they move up thru the EGO levels, so I'm always looking for multiples of viable modded weapons platforms.

:)

Ocho
11-13-2015, 04:05 PM
It looks like a number of folks got the wrong crates granted as a result of extra life. This is no bueno, and we're certainly going to fix it. The nice upside is you get to keep the wrong crates as well as getting the right ones.

crasher
11-13-2015, 04:09 PM
It looks like a number of folks got the wrong crates granted as a result of extra life. This is no bueno, and we're certainly going to fix it. The nice upside is you get to keep the wrong crates as well as getting the right ones.

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/kaos_crasher/Snoopy_Glasses_thumbsup.jpg

Moskyrath
11-13-2015, 04:55 PM
sounds good to me

Cygnus
11-13-2015, 06:29 PM
If I got hp crates instead,id be dancing.the relentless decimation crates and weapons are junk unless you get a jackpot.you can only guess the potential for getting a jackpot in 5 crates.if you did get a jackpot,hmmmm......a bolt action sniper,the magnum pistol are the most likely ones you would get.even if they do spawn turkeys how fun are those guns?mincemeat and fowl play are the only ones useful. the weapon pool.....you should be really happy you didnt get rd crates.

I hear the turkeys,if you can see them look like brown minecraft blocks and dont do much.ill pass on these.only thing I got of value from bit crates was mods.wont be workin very hard at NFH event.any one want oj bolt action snipes or pistols?lol

FistPumper
11-13-2015, 07:02 PM
I purchased over $80 in boxes today and got 3 Oj's and 1 Fowl Play. All I can say is yes the turkeys spawn....not sure what they do since its hard to see them

Moskyrath
11-13-2015, 08:16 PM
My inventory was filled with so many Hp mods and guns that I started giving them away to the new people at Erep.

Ronin9572
11-14-2015, 04:40 AM
Well there ya go Mos,double bonus! And ppl say Trion never fixes any mistakes they make. Sure there's a lot more of them out there...

Moskyrath
11-14-2015, 05:37 AM
Well I got 1 of the 5 crates that I should have now just 4 to go.

Obvious Obbe
11-14-2015, 01:02 PM
I purchased over $80 in boxes today and got 3 Oj's and 1 Fowl Play. All I can say is yes the turkeys spawn....not sure what they do since its hard to see them

Seriously, i cant get my head around this, you just spent U$ 80 on this barely out of beta and already dumped by its developer game!? I dont even care what you expect to receive or are hoping for, you're nuts putting any money into this!

crasher
11-14-2015, 02:17 PM
Seriously, i cant get my head around this, you just spent U$ 80 on this barely out of beta and already dumped by its developer game!? I dont even care what you expect to receive or are hoping for, you're nuts putting any money into this!
Love is blind.....

Moskyrath
11-14-2015, 02:53 PM
Still waiting for the 4 other crates lol.

Bigg_Stevo
11-15-2015, 06:17 PM
hello there, so i did not get any crates at all, so i don't get to keep any crates what is up with that? have a great night Grindz