PDA

View Full Version : Hostile Takeover broken

cmpowell
11-14-2015, 12:05 AM
As the title says and by broken I mean it's on a never ending spawning of enemies. After the tech dismantles the last bomb instead of the contract ending after that wave of enemies. it starts spawning more like you just go to the top of the hill for the 3rd bomb. I played it for 4 or 5 waves after it should've ended. when my score went over 50k i left.

it was at
1255am cst 14 nov 2015
psn NA

rest of info in sig

was using a relentless ar if that may had anything to do with it

richardkrainium
11-14-2015, 01:30 AM
simple fix....tell everyone else that was there cranking it to tl10 to leave and have 1 person finish it. we ran into this on the 360 months ago and that was the simplest solution

crasher
11-14-2015, 10:00 AM
Yeah, it's nice when a mission ends, but sometimes running that score up to 100K ->150K before it got boring was kinda cool for leveling and loot.
Last few times I ran some newer 'toons through there the loot was poor.

cmpowell
11-15-2015, 12:27 AM
simple fix....tell everyone else that was there cranking it to tl10 to leave and have 1 person finish it. we ran into this on the 360 months ago and that was the simplest solution

how many ppl do you think were there at 2am the week after an event ends and days before the next one start? i'd be surprised if there were 30 ppl on the shard much less the game.

and tl10 doesn't cause repeated spawn of the same wave of enemies and please stop acting like you have solutions when you don't understand the problem

richardkrainium
11-15-2015, 01:24 AM
if there is 2 ppl there and its tl10 the spawn rate is faster then what you can kill them or if you have crappy gear. this is just what we ran into on the 360

but based on your arrogant response, you obviously dont want anyone throwing out possible solutions that might help you