PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] upgrading keycode max, inventory and loadouts by buing the CD

Norten
11-14-2015, 03:26 PM
Hi to all! i'm new on this forum and i hope i've started this thread in the right discussion, so...

i heard about FTP user that bought the game, and having the paying user some advantages they can ugrade their cap, for example FTP (ego 2500) have 55 keycodes max and paying ones 75 (as it should be because they bought the game) also they have all the loadouts, so i want to ask to you if is possible to keep stats and characters when installing the game from the CD but keep the advantage when playing from the downloaded game, my fear is that the saved file could be erased and i'll loose all the progress, there is someone that try this or that can give me some hints? I really love the game but its prices are a bit expensive now, thiking that to buy space for keycodes, loadouts and inventory can cost 15$ when a used game cost 8 and a useed defiance CD cost 6, so what can I do?

thanks for the attention and please tell me if i wrote something wrong because of my english

Bentu
11-14-2015, 03:31 PM
Yes just buy a sealed copy for your region and enter the code on the back of the manual into the code redemption page in game.

Norten
11-14-2015, 03:33 PM
sure it is so simple? that's a good new!

but if that game was used do the code work as well?

stefb42
11-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Yes it really is that simple

You will get

1000 arkforge
25 extra keycodes
Extra loadouts
Extra characters
Hydra rocket launcher and sentinel shield
Extra inventory slots
I'm sure there's more bit that stuff is for sure

there are different editions of the game, standard, collectors, ultimate, and there was a limited edition in the EU, well you can use a code from each edition to get the stuff again, unfortunately though you can only use 1 code per edition

Fallen_Aingeal
11-14-2015, 04:27 PM
sure it is so simple? that's a good new!

but if that game was used do the code work as well?

If the code has already been used, it becomes invalid for any other user. You MUST have an unused code. Best place is with a NEW disk copy of the game.

Bentu
11-14-2015, 06:50 PM
Be careful if you buy the limited edition on the ps3, even though it says Europe there's mainland Europe and the uk.
I bought a limited edition for the ps3 and it turned out to be for the mainland and doesn't include the uk.
Which to me seems ridiculous as I bought the limited edition for the xbox earlier this year from a store in Europe and it worked in the UK. I've also bought the collectors edition from Canada and it worked in the UK.
Ps3 has some issues I'm afraid.

Norten
11-15-2015, 09:00 AM
thank you all for the help! so i'm gonna buy a new copy of aone of the european edition (i come from italy) and enter the code in the FTP game I downloaded and i'll get those items and caps upgraded

Bentu
11-15-2015, 09:17 AM
thank you all for the help! so i'm gonna buy a new copy of aone of the european edition (i come from italy) and enter the code in the FTP game I downloaded and i'll get those items and caps upgraded

Yes enter the code via the in game code redemption page.
It gives you the instructions on the back of the manual.

Norten
12-12-2015, 07:46 AM
Where is The code? I found only the playstation plus code

Mister Ree
12-12-2015, 07:56 AM
Back of the manual

Bentu
12-12-2015, 09:04 AM
Yes it's on the manual, make sure you enter the code via the in game code redemption page.

Norten
12-12-2015, 12:41 PM
Thank You all! I found that It unlocks patron pass (i bought the day one limited edition) someone knows when It Will end? It does? Because it seems To be a light unlimited bonus

Bentu
12-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Thank You all! I found that It unlocks patron pass (i bought the day one limited edition) someone knows when It Will end? It does? Because it seems To be a light unlimited bonus

Not sure on the length of the pp but you should of got 1k arkforge and about 600 bits to spend in store.
If you haven't already bought one get a new copy of the ordinary game, they are very cheap off amazon.
You will also get 1k arkforge with that one too.

Mister Ree
12-12-2015, 07:07 PM
Pretty sure the PP is 30 days per disc code (standard/limited/collectors/ultimate) along with all other basic bonuses (AF, key cap, inv slots etc), collectors and ultimate also come with a bunch of extras too.

Norten
12-13-2015, 05:43 AM
The other bonus aren't only for 30 days, they are The features of the full Games instead of FTP, i don't think that People Who pay this version At the day one spend 59 for something that cost 17, there is really a limited time for keycode and inventory?

Mister Ree
12-13-2015, 07:27 AM
No, that is all permanent. You asked about the patron pass, which is 30 days.

Norten
12-13-2015, 11:17 AM
Maybe i should rewrite The question:

I activated The code And i get extra space (inventory And keycode) plus 1000 arkforge, 500bits and a special weapon, that's ok.

I found that i've got patron contracts and some xp bonus plus The "+" simbol in the event scoreboard (i think this is a form of patron pass)

So i was confused, because o can't see when those bonuses Will end, and (more important) which of these Will:

Patron contract, exp/scripts/and so on bonuses, special daily and weekly chest will end in 30 days?

70 inventory slot and 80 keycode max i think They are something that have all The People with The full version of The game, they will end? Because is sounds strange To me that this kind of things will die ad Well as The patron pass dose.

Where can I see The remaining time of My patron pass and if It was unlocked with The code?

Bentu
12-13-2015, 02:42 PM
You get to keep the storage space/extra key code and inventory slots.
It's only the pp that runs out.
Like the others said I believe the pp is for 30 days but unfortunately there isn't anywhere you can look at to see the actual date it runs out.
People have complained about that for quite sometime.

Edit. Just to let you know should you buy any of the other editions the key codes will stack up to 130 keys, well that's how many I have on my main characters on xbox.