PDA

View Full Version : how do i file a report officially to a trion GM or supervisor

MasterProtector
11-14-2015, 07:30 PM
there has been some very questionable things going on lately within the game i would like looked into and i want to send an official report directly to a dev or someone who can directly look into the issue

Hexthat
11-14-2015, 07:35 PM
You should try https://support.trionworlds.com

hempman
11-15-2015, 05:39 AM
if you are referring to the people dropping items for free /inventory glitch for Hours,they already know.
yesterday was a first for me,as the guy doing it was Charging people to do it!!
didnt seem to matter to the majority,as most made well over a coupla million.
the ingame economy is just shattered now,
for a good 2 -3 hours last nite No one was selling or buying,just farming dropped items...........

edit: there was 1 hellarious part tho,when 3vyl,who had been watching all this go down,
decides to go get/aggro a queen monarch and leads her back into the middle of the group of people picking up freebies.
she did her attack and people went Flying everywheres and started Screaming bloody murder
< that was easily the best laugh ive had yet in this game.im laughing again just remembering it.>

Also,Drops.
3vyl wasnt picking up stuff,but he did try testing a theory at this.
he brought 2 consoles and tried switching up toons and Watching the Drops.
what we discovered is this.
on 1 console,his main,nothing but shottys snipers shields and mods for those dropped.
on the 2cnd console Only ars brs and infector guns and mods No shields.None!
no shottys,and very little snipers/But tons of pistols.

so its Different for Each console,not each Account,
he switched up toons and was getting Same drops no matter which toon.
and the rng is deffo rigged.
how else can u explain not one shield drop in over an hour,
while right next to him shields are dropping for me and his toon...

if you are referring to the latest scammer/hellsp******,( not the full handle )
im not sure if they know about him yet.
he took 800k that hes admitted to,and we have 3 people hes ripped off and gave nothing back to.
ingame chat has been Full of him last 3 days.
it would be Nice to Know Trions taking care of the scammers for Sure.

MasterProtector
11-15-2015, 01:48 PM
if you are referring to the people dropping items for free /inventory glitch for Hours,they already know.
yesterday was a first for me,as the guy doing it was Charging people to do it!!
didnt seem to matter to the majority,as most made well over a coupla million.
the ingame economy is just shattered now,
for a good 2 -3 hours last nite No one was selling or buying,just farming dropped items...........

edit: there was 1 hellarious part tho,when 3vyl,who had been watching all this go down,
decides to go get/aggro a queen monarch and leads her back into the middle of the group of people picking up freebies.
she did her attack and people went Flying everywheres and started Screaming bloody murder
< that was easily the best laugh ive had yet in this game.im laughing again just remembering it.>

Also,Drops.
3vyl wasnt picking up stuff,but he did try testing a theory at this.
he brought 2 consoles and tried switching up toons and Watching the Drops.
what we discovered is this.
on 1 console,his main,nothing but shottys snipers shields and mods for those dropped.
on the 2cnd console Only ars brs and infector guns and mods No shields.None!
no shottys,and very little snipers/But tons of pistols.

so its Different for Each console,not each Account,
he switched up toons and was getting Same drops no matter which toon.
and the rng is deffo rigged.
how else can u explain not one shield drop in over an hour,
while right next to him shields are dropping for me and his toon...

if you are referring to the latest scammer/hellsp******,( not the full handle )
im not sure if they know about him yet.
he took 800k that hes admitted to,and we have 3 people hes ripped off and gave nothing back to.
ingame chat has been Full of him last 3 days.
it would be Nice to Know Trions taking care of the scammers for Sure.

there are a few people using illegitamately gained items containing new rolls system guns gained from the link/unlink exploit that still have guns containing the legendary and supreme new roll damage combo or other variations of, rumors of other glitches being performed on guns as well increasing dmg output, a couple of these people have been using these guns for personal gain and against players in pvp 2 such players witnessed in pvp as of recent were killing players as impossibly rapid rates, watching their shots miss almost completely to the wall behind yet they were decimating player after player in less than a second every time though most of their shots were sprayed on the wall, i have noticed and increase in "bugged" infectors doing massive bug and tick dmg to where within 2 needles you are dead and sometimes it seems ablative armor is not assisting in survival as these ill gotten guns that were wrongly gained due to a secondary exploit are doing such massive dmg that all one needs do with on is point click and dead. this makes for a grossly unfair advantage for both open world and PVP (on other notes something should be done to the effect of people being able to ride their quads into the spawns in freight yard and military academy as spawn camping within spawns that you shouldnt be able to get into in the first place is also at least in my opinion a form of cheating as its surely not fair to die before the screen loads).