PDA

View Full Version : White Dodge challenger

Andross
04-06-2013, 04:36 AM
500 Script, iron demon ranch, keep checking sales :D Anyone have it>?

Mr Noxx
04-06-2013, 04:46 AM
I don't see it

OneClipWond3r
04-06-2013, 04:51 AM
Never saw it

Mr Noxx
04-06-2013, 04:54 AM
I did check all the vendors and found a white hannibal at the starting vendor

BillyTheKid7
04-06-2013, 04:56 AM
In the vehicle vendor ?

Andross
04-06-2013, 04:56 AM
They aren't there right now, silly peoples -.- should've clarified more. Thats where they will spawn.

elquietone
04-06-2013, 04:57 AM
Sales are random and exclusive to the person viewing them, so you can't yell to people in game come get said item!! cause its just for you, and maybe a few others.....

I ended up buying an ugly green and yellow hannibal for 500$, while my friend got a nice Cyan color.

BillyTheKid7
04-06-2013, 04:59 AM
Do u get these deals from vehicle vendors or from the supplies one

Andross
04-06-2013, 05:00 AM
You can find em anywhere, even mod vendors.

elquietone
04-06-2013, 05:01 AM
Do u get these deals from vehicle vendors or from the supplies one

Supplies ones usually, & as part of the 1hr sale that most have running. Just have to keep checking.

Andross
04-06-2013, 05:01 AM
Supplies ones usually, & as part of the 1hr sale that most have running. Just have to keep checking.

Or any vendor, just keep checking

StickyChief
04-06-2013, 05:02 AM
Sales are random and exclusive to the person viewing them, so you can't yell to people in game come get said item!! cause its just for you, and maybe a few others.....

I ended up buying an ugly green and yellow hannibal for 500$, while my friend got a nice Cyan color.

I don't think that's the case. One vendor was selling a BMG at the demon ranch and everyone around it had the same one. I think sales apply to everyone in the shard.

elquietone
04-06-2013, 05:04 AM
Or any vendor, just keep checking

I have yet to see the "any vendor" part as most like vehicle ones never offer sales, and a lot of mod ones don't either, just a list of stuff with no sales. :O.. But they could have them, just for me all I have seen are the vendors that offer a variety of supplies, and this goes well into the Alpha PC version. But I usually don't check mode or vehicle vendors anymore lol, only supply ones, see a sale buy it. :)

Andross
04-06-2013, 05:06 AM
I have yet to see the "any vendor" part as most like vehicle ones never offer sales, and a lot of mod ones don't either, just a list of stuff with no sales. :O.. But they could have them, just for me all I have seen are the vendors that offer a variety of supplies, and this goes well into the Alpha PC version. But I usually don't check mode or vehicle vendors anymore lol, only supply ones, see a sale buy it. :)
Derp, you need to check everyone you see lol, you'll never know whats there till you hit that "x' button. I also heard theres a purple and pink dodge challengers aswell.

elquietone
04-06-2013, 05:06 AM
I don't think that's the case. One vendor was selling a BMG at the demon ranch and everyone around it had the same one. I think sales apply to everyone in the shard.

The weapons yes, but there is sometimes a secondary sale, under that item, which is commonly where the vehicles show up. When my friend bought the Cyan one, there was no vehicle for me in that same vendor, same shard.

Andross
04-06-2013, 05:10 AM
Could possibly have to do with servers? I know there are lots of servers in defiance (me and my friends never spawn in the same one).

AbleAmazing
04-06-2013, 05:39 AM
I haven't seen this one yet. But, I'm still working toward my Black Dodge Challenger. My favorite is when I clearly beat the time required for a gold trophy, but the game doesn't register completion until two seconds after I cross the finish line. I've been robbed SO many times. It's annoying.

Andross
04-06-2013, 05:43 AM
I haven't seen this one yet. But, I'm still working toward my Black Dodge Challenger. My favorite is when I clearly beat the time required for a gold trophy, but the game doesn't register completion until two seconds after I cross the finish line. I've been robbed SO many times. It's annoying.
Been there done that, i've had it hit one second less and it tell me i got silver -.-

Kittea
04-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Oh, so it's like the White Hannibal I got at Iron Demon Ranch

Supernova
04-09-2013, 09:10 AM
You -have- to wait for DOTD (Aka Deal of the day.)