PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have a problem with this?

kacha
11-15-2015, 12:34 PM
So I was doing the Hellbug Hunt expedition for the Paradise weekly. So at the final boss battle I lost my connection to the server. So one of my clannies asks me when I return did I receive credit for the expo as I was on the scoreboard. I checked my stats and core status and I got neither. However I did get charged an extraction fee when I returned to the game. So I appeared on the scoreboard, got charged and extraction fee but no reward for core or change of status for weekly. This does not seem right to me. Any input from Trion would be greatly appreciated.

Kacha <Tears of Defiance>

Skiller115
11-15-2015, 01:46 PM
So I was doing the Hellbug Hunt expedition for the Paradise weekly. So at the final boss battle I lost my connection to the server. So one of my clannies asks me when I return did I receive credit for the expo as I was on the scoreboard. I checked my stats and core status and I got neither. However I did get charged an extraction fee when I returned to the game. So I appeared on the scoreboard, got charged and extraction fee but no reward for core or change of status for weekly. This does not seem right to me. Any input from Trion would be greatly appreciated.

Kacha <Tears of Defiance>
It only counts After you kill the boss!

kacha
11-15-2015, 01:58 PM
I get what you are saying about killing the boss. However I got charged an extraction fee though! That is not quite right in my opinion as I never went back into the expo. Know what I mean?

hempman
11-16-2015, 11:58 AM
heres how it works.
you have to be There After the boss is dead,there will be a Pod you open to Get your rewards....
and as far as that extraction fee goes,the games glitched period.
you are only supposed to get charged if you die,But,
ive had extraction fees pop up twice in a Row,while im standing at a vendor Not Dead!
so yeah...expect the weirdest glitches...

kacha
11-16-2015, 02:01 PM
Thanks hempman,

I didn't expect to get credit for expo after the crash. The odd part was the extract fee I am happy to see someone else see that this is a problem with the game.