PDA

View Full Version : NFH, lag and Social bugs

Ryu Soba JP
11-16-2015, 03:27 PM
Logged in when servers were back online. Just now did my first Major NFH event arkfall. Could not see a single enemy or player for more than half the event. When I was able to see an enemy they were falling out of the helicopter and landing on top of the scrap ark pieces. The enemies are dying so fast the arks are over in minutes.
Also, A friend I was grouped with got disconnected and when he came back he had the social glitch. So first day of the event he can't game with friends or clanmates. Not a good way to start off a festive event.

Anyone else having similar situations?

Trogathorna
11-16-2015, 03:46 PM
Yep. Hard froze after my 1st major,now i have the social glitch.

Mister Ree
11-16-2015, 03:46 PM
Its exactly the same as last year, only then they blamed how easy it was on a "difficulty bug", clearly it was never the case as NFH has always been a walk in the park. The only major event arkfalls worse than these were the sovereign majors. I was hoping they'd throw a bit of effort in a chuck some expo style biomen our way this year.

clairessa
11-16-2015, 04:20 PM
I am Ryu's friend that also got the social bug. I normally don't have access to post on forums but this is not cool. Who do I reach out to so I can get this fixed instead of having to wait for reset? Is it that Ocho guy?

Bigg_Stevo
11-16-2015, 04:28 PM
I am Ryu's friend that also got the social bug. I normally don't have access to post on forums but this is not cool. Who do I reach out to so I can get this fixed instead of having to wait for reset? Is it that Ocho guy?

Yepper's OCHO is the person to contact, Kiwi talked about him like he was the to go guy, so go for IT. i hope by the time i log in they fixed it for ya. a whole twenty four hours without Thump talking what are we going to DO???????????

Mister Ree
11-16-2015, 04:30 PM

If you got it and logged out or dc'd since getting it you're stuck with it until reset unfortunately.

But resets in 5-6hrs or something so not as bad as waiting 18hrs or more

Gaige12
11-16-2015, 04:32 PM
i think Trion should buff them up to Silly Valley levels.

Unfortunately, we would then have a flood of "NFH TOO STRONK, pls nerf asap" threads.

Ryu Soba JP
11-16-2015, 04:35 PM
Actually that's not entirely true. A single character can be reset because they've done it for me when I used to get this bug 3 times a week. And as far as logging out he was disconnected from the game with a critical error.
Now seeing that more than one person has it and I read that another can't even log on past the character screen I hope the devs or CS do a quick reset.

Fallen_Aingeal
11-16-2015, 06:27 PM
My bug is being very selective.

I typed something in clan chat, got no response. Typed it again, still no response. I was however seeing others talking about other topics.

Clan mate sent group invite, asked if I could see typing in group, I could and he could see my response. He said they could see my msg's in clan. I could not see their responses.

I can tp to anyone on friends list or clan.

Just weird that the text chat is being very selective with what I can see...

SaikoTeek
11-16-2015, 06:37 PM
My bug is being very selective.

I typed something in clan chat, got no response. Typed it again, still no response. I was however seeing others talking about other topics.

Clan mate sent group invite, asked if I could see typing in group, I could and he could see my response. He said they could see my msg's in clan. I could not see their responses.

I can tp to anyone on friends list or clan.

Just weird that the text chat is being very selective with what I can see...

This has been an ongoing bug w me n my clannies for months.

I saw you was glitched Trog. My sympathies.

David Irwin
11-17-2015, 07:49 AM
so buggy last night, if I managed to get to an event I couldn't see anything... empty field, my vehicle never wanted to spawn, d/c every 15 min or so. for awhile my arkhunter was stuck on a weird angle like 30 degrees to the right like he was running around a corner on a track. major laggy times where nothing but my chat worked. sometimes no hud, sometimes the map was blank. I played most of a major arkfall for 3 green guns and 1 blue mod.. ( that includes ALL my loot from the ground) painful.

hempman
11-17-2015, 10:35 AM
well,i was standing right Next to my friend and he couldnt see what the guy he wanted to do a deal with was saying even.
i had to stand there and read everything off to him and ive had people tell me the same,they cant see what im typing.
your Chat system is messed up period.

also,i was having the Hardest time jumping to Group members/leaders last nite.
it simply would Refuse to do so with the A button/xbox
BUT would work by just using the sideways dpad to finish the jump instead of the A button.