PDA

View Full Version : Ok so purples can go supreme.. here's my question..

AwizardnamedOrKo
11-16-2015, 06:39 PM
I've got a couple older rolled guns 3x crit/3x dmg ars that still have the red lock. I can only assume these guns were upgraded more than once and are still locked due to this fact. So my question is with this new feature can we take blues to orange?

Thanks, OrKo

Big Jack Shepard
11-16-2015, 08:06 PM
Good Question.

IIRC, Rashere said that the gun had to be a natural epic. I look forward to his response to your question.

Edit: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?224943-Update-Upgrading-Epic-Tier-Items-to-Supreme

Mayday
11-16-2015, 08:48 PM
Ran into the same problem with my OJ Sumimoto. Logged on today excited about taking it to supreme but I guess it wasn't epic-born....painful.

J3R3MIAHS
11-16-2015, 09:37 PM
I think that cannoneer bio vbi was a blue to begin with. Like my blue rolls "electric mele" it's oj and redlocked.

Kapo
11-16-2015, 09:41 PM
Why cant suprem Extra life ironclad they are epic is it because it didn't drop or are all t4s from vendor cant t6?

Lamar Kendrick
11-16-2015, 10:51 PM
kinda disappointed 2 of my pre patch goodies (wolfhound & grind fragger) still has red locks :(

it would be nice if they go the extra mile and let blues go up to supreme

or return the old system where there were no encryption at all.... trion will make more money in bit sales if they re-do that. just my 2 cents or centavos in my country xD

Smokey Black
11-16-2015, 11:26 PM
only reason to supreme a pre patched would be if you want to re roll a roll after supreming. Other than that a purp roll is not worth the ark forge.

J3R3MIAHS
11-17-2015, 01:52 AM
only reason to supreme a pre patched would be if you want to re roll a roll after supreming. Other than that a purp roll is not worth the ark forge.

Extra damage from oj to supreme. Yes you get to re-roll another roll. So you could virtually triple dmg or triple crit any pre-patched weapon that was at least epic rarity. Tell me you wouldn't take a trip dmg plater slicer are or a top notch prepared big boomer.

Hexthat
11-17-2015, 01:57 AM
Should completely remove the redlock from game. If someone wants to spend the forge on making a white to supreme they should be able to.

CraftyRhtHander
11-17-2015, 06:22 AM
I had the same fate on a headshot custom. It is an oj redlocked that i assumed was going to be unlocked but no go.

Ive only been playing for about a year so i guess my question is could you and can you still bring a gun from blue to orange? I could have sworn when i started u could only upgrade the rarity once (i know this has changed on guns that started as purple). But back in the day guns could upgrade rarity more than once? My headshot is a prepatch 3xcrit

Jerrmy12
11-17-2015, 06:31 AM
Extra damage from oj to supreme. Yes you get to re-roll another roll. So you could virtually triple dmg or triple crit any pre-patched weapon that was at least epic rarity. Tell me you wouldn't take a trip dmg plater slicer are or a top notch prepared big boomer.
How would you get a 3rd damage roll? green dmg?

r1p
11-17-2015, 06:38 AM

This^^

I have all but given up supreming stuff because so far it has been a waste of AF. However, I recently I traded for a T4 pre-patch Plate Slicer Radiation Mazu and when I OJ'd it I got Fire Rate. I re-rolled it to damage but the only way I can make it 3x damage is supreme it to lock in the OJ damage roll, so I may make 1 exception but only if I can master it to damage first.

Ea Rapture
11-17-2015, 07:34 AM
This^^

I have all but given up supreming stuff because so far it has been a waste of AF. However, I recently I traded for a T4 pre-patch Plate Slicer Radiation Mazu and when I OJ'd it I got Fire Rate. I re-rolled it to damage but the only way I can make it 3x damage is supreme it to lock in the OJ damage roll, so I may make 1 exception but only if I can master it to damage first.

Hey Rip, I think we share the same Mazu, pesky little bugger. :p

Ea Rapture
11-17-2015, 07:35 AM
I had the same fate on a headshot custom. It is an oj redlocked that i assumed was going to be unlocked but no go.

Ive only been playing for about a year so i guess my question is could you and can you still bring a gun from blue to orange? I could have sworn when i started u could only upgrade the rarity once (i know this has changed on guns that started as purple). But back in the day guns could upgrade rarity more than once? My headshot is a prepatch 3xcrit

Crafty, WM Weapons can't be Supremed yet due to some weird Stuffs. Idk, Trion made those different and can't be Supremed yet

cmpowell
11-17-2015, 12:47 PM
Crafty, WM Weapons can't be Supremed yet due to some weird Stuffs. Idk, Trion made those different and can't be Supremed yet

I was wondering about that as 6 or so of my needlers and springers aren't red locked anymore, but some that I know dropped as oj are, weird stuffs

Ea Rapture
11-17-2015, 12:54 PM
I was wondering about that as 6 or so of my needlers and springers aren't red locked anymore, but some that I know dropped as oj are, weird stuffs

I think Rashere was working on it, but they aren't universally unlocked. Strange things are afoot. Lol

A_D3MON
11-18-2015, 01:27 PM
just a heads up.... any pre patch gun from b4 feb this year will get the new roll system if taken to supreme... meaning if u want 2 keep those double or triple stats my advice is keep it oj and not supreme it

Mister Ree
11-18-2015, 01:31 PM
just a heads up.... any pre patch gun from b4 feb this year will get the new roll system if taken to supreme... meaning if u want 2 keep those double or triple stats my advice is keep it oj and not supreme it

If that happened to you its a bug and you should report it. Old roll weaps are meant to get a 2nd purp type roll when supremed.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-18-2015, 01:35 PM
i spent money to save alot of really rare blues . then turning some of them purple the to oj . that will never be supreme . im going to file for refund .

Modarz
11-18-2015, 03:12 PM
Only mk1 jps get mk2 new rolls and lose their 2x 3x stats. Regular weapons get a 2nd purple rolls

Atticus Batman
11-18-2015, 07:17 PM

You are mistaken. The only guns that are completely changed when supreme are older named/jackpot weapons. If it happened with a regular gun then it was a bug and you need to submit a ticket.