PDA

View Full Version : NFH Event

NullWolf
11-17-2015, 04:54 AM
I dunno about anyone else but this first night of NFH was much better than the past HH and Exl events when it comes to spawning.

9 Majors and 16 minors completed with multiple other minors on the map at the same time and that was in just a 3 to 4 hour window of playing.

Drops wise can't complain either
OJ relentless Magnum
OJ relentless Saw (weekly box)
3 t4 relentless magnums
1 t4 relentless bolt sniper

Ronin9572
11-17-2015, 05:03 AM
I did 3 majors and 4 minors in less than an hour and a half. Oh and even had to deal with a server reset in that time! So I'd say the spawn rates are a lot higher,for now... lol

Jerrmy12
11-17-2015, 05:59 AM
I dunno about anyone else but this first night of NFH was much better than the past HH and Exl events when it comes to spawning.

9 Majors and 16 minors completed with multiple other minors on the map at the same time and that was in just a 3 to 4 hour window of playing.

Drops wise can't complain either
OJ relentless Magnum
OJ relentless Saw (weekly box)
3 t4 relentless magnums
1 t4 relentless bolt sniper

AF's 1-14: Blues x2
AF's 16-18: t4 mod t4 gun

:/

Olaf
11-17-2015, 06:00 AM
Yep t3 galore.

SaikoTeek
11-17-2015, 06:28 AM
Spawns are much better. Drop wise, I pulled an oj nanoless AR and a t4 mod. Tbh though, it's still early and I'm not worried about it since I don't like the guns much anyway. Using this event to level baby toon.

Bentu
11-17-2015, 08:04 AM
Spawns are much better. Drop wise, I pulled an oj nanoless AR and a t4 mod. Tbh though, it's still early and I'm not worried about it since I don't like the guns much anyway. Using this event to level baby toon.

Glad to see you're back in game, I'm still frozen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEKLFS-aKcw&feature=youtube_gdata_player) out.

Ea Rapture
11-17-2015, 08:04 AM
I got an oj nanoless Repeater for weekly and an oj Shotty in another major. Also got at least 5 T4 Mods, most of which where Recoil Stocks.

irisawifi
11-17-2015, 09:28 AM

\

Yea we had fun last night hopping to each one. Much better than HH and EXL. Whew!

My drops were unremarkable. Purple was my highest rarity: shottie, bolt and pistol (blaster)

Olaf
11-17-2015, 09:50 AM
I think the vast majority of players is more interested in the free t4 jackpot than any of the paid jackpots currently on offer lol.

r1p
11-17-2015, 11:02 AM
Glad to see you're back in game, I'm still frozen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEKLFS-aKcw&feature=youtube_gdata_player) out.

Wait, so the unannounced server restart last night wasn't to upload a hotfix for the Irath costume issue?

So why did they reset the servers last night? Every time they reset the servers it nerfs event ark fall spawn rates for a couple of hours. I was on for about 30 minutes after the reset and almost everyone I know never even bothered logging back in.

Telemachus
11-17-2015, 11:43 AM
Did the daily and weekly in about 2 1/2 hours. Purple cyclone minor drop, and purple cyclone daily and orange cyclone for weekly. I don't use sniper rifles.

Was disgusted so logged out for the day.

Bentu
11-17-2015, 02:34 PM
Wait, so the unannounced server restart last night wasn't to upload a hotfix for the Irath costume issue?

So why did they reset the servers last night? Every time they reset the servers it nerfs event ark fall spawn rates for a couple of hours. I was on for about 30 minutes after the reset and almost everyone I know never even bothered logging back in.

I don't know about the restart but I still can't play on my main characters so I created a new one today but it's not the same.

I've turned the game off for now until I here back from support to say it's fixed.

Have fun guys.

r1p
11-17-2015, 03:34 PM
I don't know about the restart but I still can't play on my main characters so I created a new one today but it's not the same.

I've turned the game off for now until I here back from support to say it's fixed.

Have fun guys.

Damn, sorry to hear that. Last night we had an unannounced server restart on PS3/NA around 11PM EST. I saw the dev's comments earlier and I assumed that this was to upload a fix for the problem that you are having. It's a shame that they can't just reset your outfits to a default of "unequipped".

Alan Hawk
11-17-2015, 03:38 PM
is chat broken for anyone else, I can only chat in zone chat, I can't even chat in area chat, the only chat I can see is zone.

irisawifi
11-17-2015, 03:48 PM
is chat broken for anyone else, I can only chat in zone chat, I can't even chat in area chat, the only chat I can see is zone.

Logging off/on usually helps me. Make sure they are turned on as well. One time I had team chat off and didn't even realize it (I am sure I didn't even turn it off!) For awhile I wondered why Warmaster chat was so quiet :confused:

Lycan Nightshade
11-17-2015, 03:49 PM
Once i finish the pursuits il do next weeks weekly... after that im taking a break till solstice if the weapons pool doesn't suck. If it does i probably won't bother coming back at all.

Praxus07
11-17-2015, 03:53 PM
I would say the event spawn rates kinda suckec yesterday, from my perspective. Loggeed in six or seven times throughout the evening and overnight, only saw just one major and two minors.

Alan Hawk
11-17-2015, 04:00 PM
I had already done all of that, but they are good suggestions. The only change I've made to my system is unplugging my game controller. I'll plug it back in, but if that's what is causing it, something is seriously wrong.

Claydough
11-17-2015, 04:03 PM
Spawn rate still sucked for me.

On off peak times there is still nothing to do...

Hexthat
11-17-2015, 04:41 PM
4 hours straight and no major, but at one point 5 minor on map at once.

Fallen_Aingeal
11-17-2015, 05:55 PM

Odd. I logged in about 10 minutes after the restart and went to 2 events back to back within minutes of logging in...Will start whispering you when I get to them...

Hunter0
11-17-2015, 05:56 PM
Bolts and cyclones everywhere..!!!

Praxus07
11-17-2015, 07:02 PM
So got to go to two majors tonight. One ended right as I spawned in, so no credit for it, the second froze my Xbox, by time I got back in it was over, again no credit for it. That, plus the low spawn rates yesterday, coupled with voice chat completely not working for me makes this event a complete joke so far for me.

Akira Kimekawa
11-17-2015, 07:12 PM
So far only completed 1 minor out of all the ones i went to... (always disappears as i drive to them or always miss when i tp... -_-) and dc from ever major so far. idk, thinking this isnt my event... which sucks because i want a turkey spawning shotgun... aka Gluttony.

Ea Rapture
11-17-2015, 10:46 PM
So far only completed 1 minor out of all the ones i went to... (always disappears as i drive to them or always miss when i tp... -_-) and dc from ever major so far. idk, thinking this isnt my event... which sucks because i want a turkey spawning shotgun... aka Gluttony.

You can have the oj Shotty I pulled yesterday

DEATHBRINGER210
11-18-2015, 01:27 AM
the rng is acting up again

Mayday
11-18-2015, 03:16 AM
Saw plenty of majors and minors on day one, but day two has been terrible for spawn rates.

David Irwin
11-18-2015, 07:23 AM
terrible spawn rate, and some don't even drop event gear..

snoglobe81
11-18-2015, 08:21 AM
I wish they would crank up the TL like did during Midsummer Mutiny or apply Expedition difficulty. The majors I've been to end quickly. Heck I started one on a new drop from beginning to end and it lasted all of 10 minutes. I would care more about drops if I could play one for least 15 minutes. Ugh.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-18-2015, 08:54 AM
Bolts and cyclones everywhere..!!!

the rng strikes again

Hexthat
11-18-2015, 09:00 AM
I wish they would crank up the TL like did during Midsummer Mutiny or apply Expedition difficulty. The majors I've been to end quickly. Heck I started one on a new drop from beginning to end and it lasted all of 10 minutes. I would care more about drops if I could play one for least 15 minutes. Ugh.

I haven't been to a major NFH that has lasted longer then 4mins. Need players to stop shooting bio-men and shoot the others, NFH ends after bio-men stop spawning and are dead.

David Irwin
11-18-2015, 10:36 AM
I haven't been to a major NFH that has lasted longer then 4mins. Need players to stop shooting bio-men and shoot the others, NFH ends after bio-men stop spawning and are dead.
you concept makes sense, but often those are the only enemies you can see. regular enemies drop often before your bullets reach them. these Arkfalls just to don't have enough enemies to go around.

Fallen_Aingeal
11-18-2015, 10:55 AM
The biggest problem with buffing the event is the whiners that will come out of the woodwork complaining about how hard the event is...

I know at most of the AF's I went to last night, the final was ticking down to 23-24 minutes. It was the same with HH.

By the end of the event, and a lot of ppl were bored with it, I would see clocks dip below the 10 minute mark.

The event has been live for all of 48 hours, give or take. They'll last longer as it courses on...

PTR47
11-18-2015, 11:18 AM
The biggest problem with buffing the event is the whiners that will come out of the woodwork complaining about how hard the event is...

I know at most of the AF's I went to last night, the final was ticking down to 23-24 minutes. It was the same with HH.

By the end of the event, and a lot of ppl were bored with it, I would see clocks dip below the 10 minute mark.

The event has been live for all of 48 hours, give or take. They'll last longer as it courses on...

Truth. I think the first Hulker Hell, majors stopped being defeated towards the end. They will get harder as ppl burn out.

r1p
11-18-2015, 11:21 AM

Unfortunately fewer players also means fewer shards which in turn means fewer event majors. So we either get more ark falls that are over quickly or fewer ark falls that last longer. I can't say that I am very satisfied with either option.

Modarz
11-18-2015, 12:21 PM

I second this.. Up the threat level. As is it sucks

snoglobe81
11-18-2015, 12:42 PM

And that's the downside. Though I did complete one about 30 minutes ago which was longer but the zone seems empty.

Doc Wolf
11-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Managed to complete the holiday pursuit today with my low toon and have started to work on it with main. So far i haven't encountered nearly as many issues as with HH event far as critting out and such, great luck on loot day 1 but since then i haven't gotten anything but t3s i don't need. Such is my fortune haha.

Day 1 pulls: Nestling Death, Restless OJs: Auto Shotty, Cyclone(electric), Blaster(fire)Main toon weekly, and Saw(bio) Low toon weekly, about 4 t4 mods luckily 3 of which nearly completed set for my JP pull.

Day 2-to current: t3 goodness....

Accellios
11-22-2015, 04:59 AM
I haven't seen an oj yet other than the weekly. That's pathetic considering those of you who know me; know that I am on 8-10 hrs a day or more. No problem with the spawn rate; much better this go around. The main issue I despise is the lack of respect for other people. Everyone is aware of the problem the BMGs cause yet I see 5k & 6k ego players running around with them. Hell I have a double infinite BMG yet I don't use it. Simply because I have consideration & respect for my fellow gamers. For 3 days now I've not been able to complete a single event major because as soon as I get tagged with the BMG healing beam I glitch out & hard freeze. (not DC "HARD FREEZE") Just wish Trion would do something about that or people would be a bit more considerate & respectful to those around them.

Accellios
11-22-2015, 05:12 AM
Me too. Dropping enemies are dieing before they hit the ground. Thing is if you don't do enough damage (bullets spent)to the enemies in the event your drops will suck even more than usual. That's the main issue with the enemies being so weak. My low ego (726) toon with a oj BHF AR ego 194 I'm getting critical & power kills left & right. Now that is weak.

NullWolf
11-23-2015, 10:29 PM
Saturday night did 2 majors got 2 non named ojs plus a another 2 oj's outta T3 boxes.
Sunday night did 10 majors got t3s all night long.

Have noticed a new problem in the last couple days I've never had happen before.
Can complete all the way through a nfh Major but after the score screen none of the other players start to load back onto the screen and im unable to pick up any ground loot. After about 30 seconds of this im either disconnected or the PS3 hardfreezes entirely its about a 50/50 split between both outcomes.

Have no problems as long as I exit out of the game entirely as soon as the problem starts but it getting tiring having to do it every 1 to 2 majors.

Ea Rapture
11-23-2015, 10:32 PM
Saturday night did 2 majors got 2 non named ojs plus a another 2 oj's outta T3 boxes.
Sunday night did 10 majors got t3s all night long.

Have noticed a new problem in the last couple days I've never had happen before.
Can complete all the way through a nfh Major but after the score screen none of the other players start to load back onto the screen and im unable to pick up any ground loot. After about 30 seconds of this im either disconnected or the PS3 hardfreezes entirely its about a 50/50 split between both outcomes.

Have no problems as long as I exit out of the game entirely as soon as the problem starts but it getting tiring having to do it every 1 to 2 majors.

Such is Defiance. Lol

NullWolf
11-23-2015, 10:52 PM
I'd say lets make a Defiance drinking game but then most the player base would die of alcohol poisoning in the first 2 days

clay marrow
11-24-2015, 01:47 AM
I'd say lets make a Defiance drinking game but then most the player base would die of alcohol poisoning in the first 2 days

I think a lot of people have drowned their defiance frustration in a bottle.. Or bl..t with all the 420 names...

dremora ven0m
11-24-2015, 02:07 AM
All i see at the majors is 90k bugs running around instantly killing everything...

Bentu
11-24-2015, 02:54 AM
All i see at the majors is 90k bugs running around instantly killing everything...

You don't need to see anything with that bmg of yours. :)

Susi
11-24-2015, 04:24 AM
The main issue I despise is the lack of respect for other people. Everyone is aware of the problem the BMGs cause yet I see 5k & 6k ego players running around with them. Just wish Trion would do something about that or people would be a bit more considerate & respectful to those around them.

Thats what i think too. A few selfish just blinding anyone else for a mere 2 keys more. Then you must see this failed socialized on top of scoreboard. So all thats left from gameplay during the event: tag one enemy that you are in for the jackpot lottery. So please trion change something and stop rewarding the griefers.

Hexthat
11-24-2015, 05:53 AM
Once I started using BMG noticed a 300% drop increase. Now after each major I can run around and fill up my inventory with t2s.

PithHelmetIrath
11-24-2015, 07:24 AM
I think a lot of people have drowned their defiance frustration in a bottle.. Or bl..t with all the 420 names...

I just can't help it, the voices in my head make me do such things..

Atticus Batman
11-24-2015, 08:26 AM

You're just jealous and upset that only one of those things is legal where you are! :p

Ea Rapture
11-24-2015, 08:58 AM

#BMG4Ever!

clay marrow
11-24-2015, 10:32 AM
You're just jealous and upset that only one of those things is legal where you are! :p

We just had around 10 dispenseries open here sir.....

clay marrow
11-24-2015, 10:35 AM
Operator error.

PithHelmetIrath
11-24-2015, 01:39 PM

Think it's about time to update that Bat Computer in the Bat Cave..

Bentu
11-24-2015, 03:08 PM
#BMG4Ever!

Actually I've been looking into getting one so I can get a little extra forge at majors, the only time I've really used one is to level them up for ego's sake.

Ea Rapture
11-24-2015, 04:29 PM
Actually I've been looking into getting one so I can get a little extra forge at majors, the only time I've really used one is to level them up for ego's sake.

I can never see any enemies so Bmgs are a godsend

Bentu
11-24-2015, 04:40 PM
I can never see any enemies so Bmgs are a godsend

You got an old one you don't use anymore about ego 3500?

If so I'd gladly take it off your hands for a small charge.

Atticus Batman
11-24-2015, 04:41 PM
We just had around 10 dispenseries open here sir.....

Yes but aren't they still just medical dispensaries? Or is it now for sale for legal recreational use in Illinois as well?

That said, I recently got Dungeon Siege 3 and just two days ago got Payday 2 as well. So I haven't played Defiance much this event. So I can not say much about it's droprates other than that for the 4 hours that I did play, 3 I never saw any NFH Arkfalls and the one hour that I did see several I never made it to them before they ended.

Ea Rapture
11-24-2015, 05:00 PM
You got an old one you don't use anymore about ego 3500?

If so I'd gladly take it off your hands for a small charge.

I have a 4k Casti Weaver on alt. I can't use it tho. It's Prepatched and I have no Dlc. If you need that, just lmk. I never use it anyhow. A friend gave it to me, so its free.

Bentu
11-24-2015, 08:08 PM
I have a 4k Casti Weaver on alt. I can't use it tho. It's Prepatched and I have no Dlc. If you need that, just lmk. I never use it anyhow. A friend gave it to me, so its free.

I maybe able to use it later today (it's 03.00 here currently) like you I don't have the dlcs but it happens to be my birthday today and my son maybe getting me the season pass.
If he does I'd like that very much thank you.

Ea Rapture
11-24-2015, 08:29 PM
I maybe able to use it later today (it's 03.00 here currently) like you I don't have the dlcs but it happens to be my birthday today and my son maybe getting me the season pass.
If he does I'd like that very much thank you.

It would be no problem. Just pm me here and we can meet up in game if I don't DC.

dremora ven0m
11-25-2015, 02:04 AM

lmfao very true my friend, i am just protecting my trigger finger for WM altho 1st place in that comes very easy also, only do them both for easy af

Bentu
11-25-2015, 08:08 AM
lmfao very true my friend, i am just protecting my trigger finger for WM altho 1st place in that comes very easy also, only do them both for easy af

I bet they'll fix it now that I'm looking for bmgs.

Hexthat
11-25-2015, 08:27 AM
3 OJ weapons, 2 cyclones and a magnum
1 JP Fowl Play
8 t4 mods.
too many blues to count, about 30-40 or so majors.

Started using sheild spanner mk2 and now I get 300% more t2 mods off the ground.