PDA

View Full Version : Why no minor and major arcfalls in this event?

Roger Bluming
11-17-2015, 03:52 PM
Why no minor and major arcfalls in this event?

It was a realy great fun, on halloween and the weeks before, with the minor and major event arcfalls! (The Arcfalls, that we get from space down, with arcspike batteries.)

And now at this event? Arcfall is done, in 1-2 minutes after arcfall spawn. Please give us much more enemy, on these event arcfalls! And make the enemy a little bit stronger! Thus the arcfalls are a EVENT and not a little more than nothing.

You do good work - but you can do it better!

More Fun for us - more money for you!

P.S. Sorry for my english, but i hope you understand what i mean.

Hunter0
11-17-2015, 05:50 PM
More Fun for us - more money for you!

Spot on !!!

crazyged
11-18-2015, 01:29 AM
Yeah, my Dancing Lady tears through Biomen like a fart through wet tissue paper - I want them to suffer more!

Mayday
11-18-2015, 03:13 AM
Yeah it would be nice if the events lasted longer. Convert more mutants to bio-men or at least have them as powerful as bio-man captains from expeditions. Hell, throw Jackson in the mix. Hulker Hell was great because it actually took a good while to put Hulkers down as long as you didn't have a million people there. Drag me to Hell was a new addition that I was hoping to see continue. Maybe the Christmas event will see some fine-tuning before it arrives.

Roger Bluming
11-18-2015, 01:56 PM
Yeah it would be nice if the events lasted longer. Convert more mutants to bio-men or at least have them as powerful as bio-man captains from expeditions. Hell, throw Jackson in the mix. Hulker Hell was great because it actually took a good while to put Hulkers down as long as you didn't have a million people there. Drag me to Hell was a new addition that I was hoping to see continue. Maybe the Christmas event will see some fine-tuning before it arrives.

Not Christmas - NOW! This event is a joke. 7 of 10 Event arkfalls are over before i am there and i drive as fast as i can. And i'm sure i'm not the only one.

And we need minor and major EVENT arcfalls from the sky - and the mobs have to be much harder, so all EVENT arcfalls need more time, to be done!

And Event Arcfalls should dropt only EVENT loot, not standard loot.

I like Defiance very much, but in this event, I also very frustrated.

Modarz
11-19-2015, 11:40 PM
Hulker Hell was OK but kinda sucked in terms of difficulty. Midsummer Mutiny had threat level 11 and was awesome fun. People complained about the drops but that's every event. 1st responders would get overrun and you had to fight to win late at night.. You know fun.

Then the same thing with SV, buffed the enemies and people cried its to hard. I for one wish it was harder especially during events.

crasher
11-20-2015, 12:13 AM
Hulker Hell was OK but kinda sucked in terms of difficulty. Midsummer Mutiny had threat level 11 and was awesome fun. People complained about the drops but that's every event. 1st responders would get overrun and you had to fight to win late at night.. You know fun.

Then the same thing with SV, buffed the enemies and people cried its to hard. I for one wish it was harder especially during events.
I agree - harder would be better IF it meant the event went longer.

But it's hard for the devs to make the badguys 'harder' without just turning them into bulletsponges.

Bentu
11-20-2015, 12:58 AM
Just from playing yesterday I seriously doubt that I'll get the event pursuit done (what with the late start) especially on the ps3 360 NA servers as by the time I've seen them on the map they're done.

Bonehead
11-20-2015, 07:54 AM
Just from playing yesterday I seriously doubt that I'll get the event pursuit done (what with the late start) especially on the ps3 360 NA servers as by the time I've seen them on the map they're done.

You still gotta log in to do the pursuit?

If so, pretty sure I won't get it either...

SirServed
11-20-2015, 01:01 PM

A wild Bonehead appeared!

Bentu
11-20-2015, 06:08 PM

It's only for a tittle but I do like to try and get them if I can, well at least on my main characters.
Managed to get the weekly done on the ps3 na and eu servers.
Xbox tomorrow lol.

Johnny Gatt
11-20-2015, 10:26 PM
It's only for a tittle but I do like to try and get them if I can, well at least on my main characters.
Managed to get the weekly done on the ps3 na and eu servers.
Xbox tomorrow lol.

Got weekly done on both main toons for each console, but not really into trying too much with other toons. If I was being rewarded with more than converter mags it might be different, but I don't need to keep 408 converter mags on 6 toons like the midsummer mutiny event.

Gaige12
11-21-2015, 12:36 AM
The event is still going??

hmmph...I thought it was finished.

Bentu
11-21-2015, 02:45 AM
The event is still going??

hmmph...I thought it was finished.

Please tell me you're from Main, I understand that's the place to be for sarcasm. :)