11-18-2015, 08:23 AM
did i miss a post some where?

Ray8888
11-18-2015, 10:56 AM
Pretty much not since Kiwi left.

Ocho
11-18-2015, 12:15 PM
Pretty much not since Kiwi left.

There has been some delay in this during the transition. We'll have answers for these and future question + answer threads, probably on a monthly basis.

PithHelmetIrath
11-18-2015, 12:34 PM
There has been some delay in this during the transition. We'll have answers for these and future question + answer threads, probably on a monthly basis.

On a monthly basis?? Ouch.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-18-2015, 12:45 PM
thats some delay

Olaf
11-18-2015, 03:43 PM
Why even bother at this point?

Claydough
11-18-2015, 03:48 PM
Its not like we got any solid questions answered anyway.

It is an easy way for the CM to have his finger in the community business though.

Gaige12
11-18-2015, 06:27 PM
Why even bother at this point?

This sentence may have very well been the consensus at the last meeting to discuss the future of Defiance.

At least it feels that way lately.

Ocho
11-18-2015, 06:47 PM
On a monthly basis?? Ouch.

With the weekly Q + As many of the questions were repeats, with little chance for development to have a time to react before the next round of questions began. Less frequent Q+As with more content have more value to both the team (who appreciate them very much) and the community.

r1p
11-18-2015, 06:59 PM
With the weekly Q + As many of the questions were repeats, with little chance for development to have a time to react before the next round of questions began. Less frequent Q+As with more content have more value to both the team (who appreciate them very much) and the community.

Questions would not need to be repeated if the actually received an answer.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-18-2015, 07:10 PM
i coudnt find the questions thread

DEATHBRINGER210
11-18-2015, 07:32 PM
Questions would not need to be repeated if the actually received an answer.

i agree with you

Olaf
11-18-2015, 07:41 PM
Well, if this is going to become a monthly thing, we need a way of ensuring the questions that are picked are ones the majority of the community want the answer too, and we need proper answers, not witty answers that dodge the question.
Perhaps some kind of vote system could be used to vote for the questions that get answered.
http://www.osqa.net looks like it could be a solution maybe?

Hunter0
11-18-2015, 07:54 PM
what's the new update about ? " Nightly restart " it's morning in EU mate.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?227883-11-19-15-NA-EU-Update-%28PC-PS3-360%29-During-Nightly-Restart&p=1846520#post1846520

Gaige12
11-18-2015, 09:34 PM

doctordabs
11-19-2015, 04:56 AM

Sorry - but this feels like a cop-out. More and more i keep reading on these forums the devs saying "we could do X but it's too much effort"..
why does everything seem to be too much effort when it comes to addressing the players requests, but seem to have more than enough time and effort available when it comes to the bitstore updates or syns that can be purchased for money....

PithHelmetIrath
11-19-2015, 06:47 AM
Well, if this is going to become a monthly thing, we need a way of ensuring the questions that are picked are ones the majority of the community want the answer too, and we need proper answers, not witty answers that dodge the question.

Amen.

/10characters

Greg Gore
11-19-2015, 09:18 AM
The game has reached its pinnacle. Its on life support. They probably got all the money they could pilfer out of it, and are now moving on. I have been playing for about a year, and many glitches that haven't/will never be fixed. i.e. criticalling out: in silicon valley, arkbreaks, when your vehicle hits something. My Saturnalia blast rifle stops damaging enemies at crucial times.etc.,etc.,etc.
A lot of players come back for the special events. This thanksgiving event is ridiculous. After two hours, one finally broke - I criticalled out, and was put on what I think is a dead, generic shard. played for three hours and not one event major. Last christmas' event, they were falling left and right. sometimes two at a time. Another example of something wrong, Don't have all day to waste......... moving on soon. G

Hunter0
11-19-2015, 03:24 PM
The game has reached its pinnacle. Its on life support. They probably got all the money they could pilfer out of it, and are now moving on. I have been playing for about a year, and many glitches that haven't/will never be fixed. i.e. criticalling out: in silicon valley, arkbreaks, when your vehicle hits something. My Saturnalia blast rifle stops damaging enemies at crucial times.etc.,etc.,etc.
A lot of players come back for the special events. This thanksgiving event is ridiculous. After two hours, one finally broke - I criticalled out, and was put on what I think is a dead, generic shard. played for three hours and not one event major. Last christmas' event, they were falling left and right. sometimes two at a time. Another example of something wrong, Don't have all day to waste......... moving on soon. G

Aye..........

PacificGypsy
11-19-2015, 03:40 PM
I would like to thumbs up every comment by the players. Underlined!!

TrionBrasse
11-19-2015, 04:02 PM
Guys, this thread is most definitely not productive or constructive. Closing it off.
Also, Ocho will be back online tomorrow. =)