PDA

View Full Version : Next Island?

Orgy
04-06-2013, 05:07 AM
Hey.

Just wondering, how do I get to the next island, I think it's called San Francisco?

There's a giant Robot guarding the bridge :/

Someone told me you have to do most of the "Main missions" Is this true?

elquietone
04-06-2013, 05:08 AM
Hey.

Just wondering, how do I get to the next island, I think it's called San Francisco?

There's a giant Robot guarding the bridge :/

Someone told me you have to do most of the "Main missions" Is this true?

Yes, you need to progress the story, else that robot will be the toughest boss you have ever fought :)

Orgy
04-06-2013, 05:10 AM
Haha, I tried swimming past it and shooting hit, I just got killed in about 2 seconds. D:

I'm trying to get the Black Doge and the last 3 Time trials I have to do are on that Island :/

elquietone
04-06-2013, 05:12 AM
Ya, lol. Eventually, you will get there though and then that challenger is yours to ride in style in! :)

Andross
04-06-2013, 05:15 AM
Just going to warn you, when you first get it, you'll have the biggest grin on your face. One thing though...you'll find out in the first time trial :p

Orgy
04-06-2013, 05:27 AM
Oh god, what it is?

Are these time trials A LOT harder?

Andross
04-06-2013, 05:31 AM
Oh god, what it is?

Are these time trials A LOT harder?
Alll im going to say is this. To save you alot of stress. I MEAN ALOT OF STRESS, do NOT do the first time trial you see in the area. do it last. If you want, i can take you for a ride right now before i get off, and get you in there, you can nab the achievement too.

Orgy
04-06-2013, 06:27 AM
Alll im going to say is this. To save you alot of stress. I MEAN ALOT OF STRESS, do NOT do the first time trial you see in the area. do it last. If you want, i can take you for a ride right now before i get off, and get you in there, you can nab the achievement too.

I will PM you now :)

FailedSeppuku
04-06-2013, 06:36 AM
you can't coop ride past it, you'll still get shot and the car will blow up and you'll die but player 1 won't. You need to group with someone and tele to them, do it at the fast travel then you can just go back yourself.

Orgy
04-06-2013, 06:41 AM
you can't coop ride past it, you'll still get shot and the car will blow up and you'll die but player 1 won't. You need to group with someone and tele to them, do it at the fast travel then you can just go back yourself.

Problem is I don't know anyone who has unlocked the next Island :/