PDA

View Full Version : This is infuriating..! Could you reduce the number please?

Hunter0
11-18-2015, 10:59 PM
Could you please reduce the required number of players to 1 or 2 in order for the coop to start ?

Chump Norris
11-18-2015, 11:05 PM
2 would be nice and it would still be coop.

Cobra Crusher
11-19-2015, 12:21 AM
Last i checked co op meant 2 or more players not 4 player minimum. If we can do expos solo then why cant they make co op maps 2 player?

Claydough
11-19-2015, 12:56 AM
just make 3 alts and boot them when you get in

solo coops are the best coops

Sir Dan
11-19-2015, 01:53 AM
I agree.
Starting co-op with a minimum of 2 would be good.
I think they should drop the mute list conflict as well.

Bentu
11-19-2015, 04:16 AM

Is that a pc thing?

Dixie Cougar
11-19-2015, 05:21 AM
Is that a pc thing?

Yes. /10char

Bentu
11-19-2015, 06:30 AM

So how is this done, do you need to have 4 separate accounts or from the same account as I see you said alts.

PithHelmetIrath
11-19-2015, 06:37 AM
Pretty sad when it takes longer to queue up a Chimera daily co-op than it does locating a major NFH arkfall.

Ashlocke
11-19-2015, 08:50 AM
2 would be nice and it would still be coop.

1 would be nice and it would still be coop... that's what all of the voices in my head are telling me.

Keeper Riff
11-19-2015, 09:51 AM
So how is this done, do you need to have 4 separate accounts or from the same account as I see you said alts.It's 4 separate accounts. PC users keep their alts on separate accounts because it's easier to trade items between them this way.

On topic: The group leader could have an option to manually start the mission once at least one joined (from the quick menu, below the Leave Matchmaking button). This would solve the problem without adding unnecessary complications I think.

Claydough
11-19-2015, 12:37 PM
So how is this done, do you need to have 4 separate accounts or from the same account as I see you said alts.

4 different accounts.

I found this to be an easier solution than begging the devs to change the game to suit me.

Bentu
11-19-2015, 01:15 PM
4 different accounts.

I found this to be an easier solution than begging the devs to change the game to suit me.

And each account has the full load outs etc or is this free to play?

Keeper Riff
11-19-2015, 02:47 PM
F2P unless you apply another code on it.

Bentu
11-19-2015, 03:02 PM
F2P unless you apply another code on it.

And that's on one computer or do you need a pc for each account?
Sorry for all the questions I'm not pc literate.

Claydough
11-19-2015, 03:57 PM
And that's on one computer or do you need a pc for each account?
Sorry for all the questions I'm not pc literate.

No they are just f2p account, no more than 200 ego each

And you can run all 4 characters on the one pc at once just 'alt+tab' between them.

Bentu
11-19-2015, 04:16 PM
No they are just f2p account, no more than 200 ego each

And you can run all 4 characters on the one pc at once just 'alt+tab' between them.

That's really interesting and conjures up all sorts of conspiracy theories in my tiny mind.

pew pew pew
11-19-2015, 10:36 PM
I agree.
Starting co-op with a minimum of 2 would be good.
I think they should drop the mute list conflict as well.Mute list? I think they should advanced it to PvP and drop it for WM only.

Chump Norris
11-19-2015, 11:03 PM
1 would be nice and it would still be coop... that's what all of the voices in my head are telling me.

lol ^^^^^^^

doctordabs
11-20-2015, 03:17 AM

this would require being able to run 3 different accounts on the same pc.. most of us have not the means or resources to do this.... (my pc can barely run this game on high graphics settings fml)

Ryu Soba JP
11-20-2015, 06:05 PM
I would suggest a min of 2 to start co op. Some of us have a big clan but mates are never on at te same time so we get stuck waiting for hours to get in a co op with a full group.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-20-2015, 06:12 PM
I would suggest a min of 2 to start co op. Some of us have a big clan but mates are never on at te same time so we get stuck waiting for hours to get in a co op with a full group.

there is a certain reason why some certain players dont get a que up for coops maps or get players to join them in expos

snoglobe81
11-21-2015, 08:42 AM
Sometimes saying please actually helps. I did one last night with random by saying that and once in saying thank you. Understand I'm not trying to prove a point but I can agree with the OP about lowering the minimum.

TNO
11-21-2015, 11:45 AM
Could you please reduce the required number of players to 1 or 2 in order for the coop to start ?

We are never going to see this as we would be able to make a lot more arkforge that way. And trion just loves to sell this stuff!
If they ever did it they would nerf the arkforge reward to death but frankly, who would still play co-op for three or less af?

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 11:56 AM
Sometimes saying please actually helps. I did one last night with random by saying that and once in saying thank you. Understand I'm not trying to prove a point but I can agree with the OP about lowering the minimum.

for some people who shall remain nameless . no matter what you say its not going to happen . some people have burned 1 to many bridges . i never wait more than 5 to ten minutes myself . and apparently i am the most hated player in the game. i love my haters they are my biggest fans. kill the hate with love and hugs

snoglobe81
11-21-2015, 12:19 PM
True but I rather jump in give them a hand than hold a grudge. In the end it benefits both players.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 12:32 PM
We are never going to see this as we would be able to make a lot more arkforge that way. And trion just loves to sell this stuff!
If they ever did it they would nerf the arkforge reward to death but frankly, who would still play co-op for three or less af?

i agreed with you on this

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 12:35 PM

thats whats a good clan members and full friends list is good for

snoglobe81
11-21-2015, 01:03 PM

Absolutely correct.

Claydough
11-21-2015, 05:18 PM

for contracts?