PDA

View Full Version : Syfy, The TV Series, and Regions.

Arkamenitas
08-27-2012, 03:24 PM
so, maybe this is not the best place to ask, being these forums are likely oriented towards the game only, But i've been wondering... how will regions other than the USA get to watch the series? I've heard somebody else mention a syfy UK, but we have nothing of the sort (that i've been able to find out about, at least) in canada (nor does it appear that any of the local providers have this channel). Has anybody heard of plans regarding the tv show being shown outside the US?

Escyos
08-27-2012, 05:05 PM
Completely unknown at the moment, probably best to twitter-ask craig engler about this one.

Harmil
08-30-2012, 12:38 AM
I've heard somebody else mention a syfy UK, but we have nothing of the sort ... in canada

At this point all we have is speculation and rumor, but if that interests you, check out, "Universal Networks International To Board Syfy’s Defiance? (http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2012/07/universal-networks-international-to-board-syfys-defiance/)" over at TVWise.

Arkamenitas
08-30-2012, 02:59 PM
At this point all we have is speculation and rumor, but if that interests you, check out, "Universal Networks International To Board Syfy’s Defiance? (http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2012/07/universal-networks-international-to-board-syfys-defiance/)" over at TVWise.

i'll take that over nothing, to be sure

Dar Quan
09-03-2012, 01:17 PM
As the show is being filmed in Toronto, I sure do hope that some Canadian network picks up the show. Syfy does not air here in Canada, but they have partnered with networks like Showcase and Space before.

Arkamenitas
09-03-2012, 01:56 PM
As the show is being filmed in Toronto, I sure do hope that some Canadian network picks up the show. Syfy does not air here in Canada, but they have partnered with networks like Showcase and Space before.

this is what im hoping for. specifically since both those channels are baseline in most to all tv services in my area