PDA

View Full Version : Just got EXL codes!

J3R3MIAHS
11-20-2015, 02:01 PM
CHALLENGER IS SWEET!

But was the lockbox supposed to have standard synergies?

Ctss3xxy
11-20-2015, 02:06 PM
Just received the code for the extra life lockbox via email. Entered it and have decided will be vendoring the lot, unless anyone wants them, give me a pm on NA/PC server and I will give them to you - thought would be something special in there but disappointed. Received the following :- Ironclad Regenerator iii DX, VBI 43 Thunder T4 Bio, Vot Grind Fragger T3 Bio and EXL Infectious Life T4.

However, looking on the bright side, the event was for a good cause and the best items of the event? Got to be the Halo and the title.

Yes they were standard synergies - which makes it feel like non event reward doesn't it ?

J3R3MIAHS
11-20-2015, 02:19 PM
I got one exl item, exl extra lifesteal rilfe and it has survivalist syn.

Logain
11-20-2015, 02:24 PM
CHALLENGER IS SWEET!

But was the lockbox supposed to have standard synergies?

Just received the code for the extra life lockbox via email. Entered it and have decided will be vendoring the lot, unless anyone wants them, give me a pm on NA/PC server and I will give them to you - thought would be something special in there but disappointed. Received the following :- Ironclad Regenerator iii DX, VBI 43 Thunder T4 Bio, Vot Grind Fragger T3 Bio and EXL Infectious Life T4.

However, looking on the bright side, the event was for a good cause and the best items of the event? Got to be the Halo and the title.

Yes they were standard synergies - which makes it feel like non event reward doesn't it ?

Standard synergies, really?

I got one exl item, exl extra lifesteal rilfe and it has survivalist syn.

And only one EXL item each? Is this normal (I was not able to do previous EXL events before)? Do these EXL items have the built in bonus?

J3R3MIAHS
11-20-2015, 03:05 PM
It's the name part of it and yes some do, have you ever put a darkest hour next to a ironclad?

Johnny Gatt
11-20-2015, 04:30 PM
It's the name part of it and yes some do, have you ever put a darkest hour next to a ironclad?

My extra life ironclad has same capacity as darkest hour

J3R3MIAHS
11-20-2015, 05:17 PM
My extra life ironclad has same capacity as darkest hour

I was meaning one that's regular.