PDA

View Full Version : i have some questions about the enervator mk1

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 12:09 PM
is there a mk 2 . if so what are the rolls? and i assume if i upgrade my mk1 to supreme it will get mk2 rolls . does any one have a pic of a mk2 oj and of a supreme one too?

Claydough
11-21-2015, 01:32 PM
it will turn into mk2 yes.

it will show you the new rolls and stats before you upgrade it.

Smokey Black
11-21-2015, 01:35 PM
is there a mk 2 . if so what are the rolls? and i assume if i upgrade my mk1 to supreme it will get mk2 rolls . does any one have a pic of a mk2 oj and of a supreme one too?

Yeah if you have 100 AF just start to upgrade rarity and you will see the new rolls.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 01:38 PM
Yeah if you have 100 AF just start to upgrade rarity and you will see the new rolls.

ok thanks you learn something new every day. what happens if rerolled a roll ? will it roll stay the same or get rerolled?

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 01:45 PM
dam when i looked at it .the fire rate drops and the range drops from 32 to 29 is the a bug.

Claydough
11-21-2015, 01:49 PM
ok thanks you learn something new every day. what happens if rerolled a roll ? will it roll stay the same or get rerolled?

if you reroll it when oj, you will lose that roll.
a jackpot when supremed starts from scratch (excluding mastery)

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 02:05 PM
if you reroll it when oj, you will lose that roll.
a jackpot when supremed starts from scratch (excluding mastery)

to me with this gun its better to keep it oj then . i just saved alot of ark forge

Claydough
11-21-2015, 02:26 PM
to me with this gun its better to keep it oj then . i just saved alot of ark forge

i would disagree, but each to their own

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 02:49 PM

like my mk1 pipier im not gonna supreme it .to add more recoil to it

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 02:53 PM

different strokes for different folks

Mister Ree
11-21-2015, 04:07 PM
I may be wrong but I sometimes notice the salvage matrix acts screwy when showing you upgrade outcomes... like it removes bonuses from mods and masterys in the preview. Enervator mk II should be better in every way.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 05:20 PM
I may be wrong but I sometimes notice the salvage matrix acts screwy when showing you upgrade outcomes... like it removes bonuses from mods and masterys in the preview. Enervator mk II should be better in every way.

after what i saw no it wasnt, like making a mk1 piper supreme how is adding recoil it make it better

Claydough
11-21-2015, 05:28 PM
after what i saw no it wasnt, like making a mk1 piper supreme how is adding recoil it make it better

supreme pipers can get 0 recoil

DEATHBRINGER210
11-21-2015, 05:34 PM
supreme pipers can get 0 recoil

with a t6 mastery recoil instead of damage . at 150af a pop . with the rng working as intended nty

xusdmovementx
11-21-2015, 05:43 PM

it IS better in every way lol. i mean u can keep it oj and have the equivalent of a green dmg roll, and a crap blue roll, and a x1.04 combined fire rate roll which is lower than a green x1.05... but to each their own i suppose... lol

Kylarran
11-22-2015, 07:12 PM
The salvage matrix's preview function is "broken as intended".

They intentionally did not include the generic weapon skill bonuses that you earn from leveling them 1-20. The reason they did not include them was it was simply more difficult to code given newer players could be at ANY rank from 1-20 and not have the full set of bonuses... so there would still be variation from person to person due to those differences. Net result is comparing the preview to your current mk1 versions will never "seem" to be worth the effort... until after you supreme the piper or whatever. After the upgrade is done you'll see the skill boosts applied. For the piper, the AR max rank 20 adds 5% dmg, -5% reload, 5% crit, -10% recoil, 10% melee dmg, 10% falloff and 5% effect trigger.

Remember, the mk1 versions will already be including those skill bonuses... and the "preview" does not yet include them. This explains some prevalent myths about how upgrading them gives you some special oj/supreming "bonus"... you'll hear them from time to time.

To possibly clarify what Claydough was stating... if you reroll a named OJ's blue roll for instance... when you supreme the named to Mk2, it will give you the designed Mk2 version and erase any tinkering you did while rerolling. I'd recommend rerolling after you supreme it... unless you don't intend to supreme it.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-23-2015, 03:39 AM
The salvage matrix's preview function is "broken as intended".

They intentionally did not include the generic weapon skill bonuses that you earn from leveling them 1-20. The reason they did not include them was it was simply more difficult to code given newer players could be at ANY rank from 1-20 and not have the full set of bonuses... so there would still be variation from person to person due to those differences. Net result is comparing the preview to your current mk1 versions will never "seem" to be worth the effort... until after you supreme the piper or whatever. After the upgrade is done you'll see the skill boosts applied. For the piper, the AR max rank 20 adds 5% dmg, -5% reload, 5% crit, -10% recoil, 10% melee dmg, 10% falloff and 5% effect trigger.

Remember, the mk1 versions will already be including those skill bonuses... and the "preview" does not yet include them. This explains some prevalent myths about how upgrading them gives you some special oj/supreming "bonus"... you'll hear them from time to time.

To possibly clarify what Claydough was stating... if you reroll a named OJ's blue roll for instance... when you supreme the named to Mk2, it will give you the designed Mk2 version and erase any tinkering you did while rerolling. I'd recommend rerolling after you supreme it... unless you don't intend to supreme it.

well thats waste of a reroll if it doesnt stay the same. when you supreme

Atticus Batman
11-23-2015, 03:49 AM
well thats waste of a reroll if it doesnt stay the same. when you supreme

It is because MKIs and MKIIs are technically different guns. So if you plan on supreming an MKI, do NOT change any of it's rolls until after it is supreme and becomes an MKII.

DEATHBRINGER210
11-23-2015, 03:56 AM
It is because MKIs and MKIIs are technically different guns. So if you plan on supreming an MKI, do NOT change any of it's rolls until after it is supreme and becomes an MKII.

what if its all ready a mk 2 , you change a roll . only to have it reverted back when going supreme ? what a waste

Atticus Batman
11-23-2015, 03:57 AM
what if its all ready a mk 2 , you change a roll a only to have it reverted back? what a waste

Pretty much. Do NOT change rolls on any named/jackpots until after you supreme it. Rashere mentioned that a couple months back.

This is accurate. Effectively, when you are upgrading a named/jackpot weapon, you're getting a whole new gun with all new rolls (that just happen to be the legendary rolls, one tier up in most cases). The only way for that to work is to start from scratch. When upgrading a random weapon, though, the supreme tier bonus is assigned randomly using the normal upgrade rules so there's no need to remove the effects of previous rerolls.

Chump Norris
12-12-2015, 05:35 PM
I made one supreme last night and it seems better in every way, 32 Range with a T3 mod.