PDA

View Full Version : Server Un needed DC

Willex
11-21-2015, 06:08 PM
Every time I'm in the middle of a mission I get disconnected every 5 second's. I WAS fighting Aura's brother on the third round before Disconnecting from the fight and now i'm back outside which is BS for my standard's... I know there's nothing wrong with my Internet I'm running on Comcast Internet service and I hate having to sit and get DCed while in the middle of something all the time. What's going on?

Johnny Gatt
11-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Congratulations... you have discovered the joys of playing defiance. You must not be on ps3 though , you only complain about disconnects. On ps3 we have the joyous pleasure of also getting hard freezes in between disconnects... and sometimes hard freezes during disconnects. Have fun.

Ea Rapture
11-21-2015, 11:56 PM
Congratulations... you have discovered the joys of playing defiance. You must not be on ps3 though , you only complain about disconnects. On ps3 we have the joyous pleasure of also getting hard freezes in between disconnects... and sometimes hard freezes during disconnects. Have fun.

I got like 10 the other day, lmao

r1p
11-23-2015, 07:08 AM

I especially enjoyed the the hard freeze that I used to get when I first logged in and tried turning to the left. I haven't seen it in a while so they must have fixed it. Good times.