PDA

View Full Version : Lockboxes and their contents

binx
04-06-2013, 05:32 AM
I have opened 3 tier 4's and 4 tier 3's and havnt gotten any weapons that are better than what I have( which was one assault rifle) and the things I get are usually nothing my character even uses. Anyone else opening these and finding the contents pretty much useless? I know its crap shoot but the grind to get the resources and then spending them on absolutely nothing is really frustrating expecially when all I get are greens, blues and one purple. 1:24 is pretty bad odds..lol

velvet
04-06-2013, 05:39 AM
Pretty sure if you use bits you roll atleast one orange every time. Its just a gimik to make you break down and spend that jaja. But some fools roll an orange (or two) with every t4 they open. Its all just luck...and it looks like me and you just ain't got it lol

HINDSIGHT
04-06-2013, 06:45 AM
i used bits and my 3 tier 4 boxes had no gold. sucked pretty hard

unUnbreakabull
04-06-2013, 09:21 AM
i was lucky i bought 2 4 tier ones,in one i had orange grenade and purple pump shotgun which is a beast and last night i got one more purple shotgun which was an upgrade

JagerMyk
04-06-2013, 09:43 AM
I have been sticking with the T3s an T2s. out of the T3s I have gotten blue wpns an a green shield. out of the T2s I got shileds an nades that were blue, then last night I got my T3 again an got a purple shotgun an a blue needle style tic/bug smg (sorry I don't know the name of it yet) an a blue pistol. it is in my ho all luck, but its also low lvl since I am also. Anywho, keep it simple an Happy Hunting