PDA

View Full Version : Dawn's Light and pvp

Nova_Force
11-25-2015, 03:46 PM
This det has single handedly tipped the pvp scales. I could only laugh as I watched a user mow down a field of combatants and myself in the end during a session with one. And of course the majority of owners are the ones with serious script to spend after i checked who was actually using them. Too bad i will never own one. Don't get me wrong, i would use it too if i were spammed by heavy weps as well. But this gun is simply tantamount to the direction this economy has gone. Just my opinion of course.

Jerrmy12
11-25-2015, 04:45 PM
This det has single handedly tipped the pvp scales. I could only laugh as I watched a user mow down a field of combatants and myself in the end during a session with one. And of course the majority of owners are the ones with serious script to spend after i checked who was actually using them. Too bad i will never own one. Don't get me wrong, i would use it too if i were spammed by heavy weps as well. But this gun is simply tantamount to the direction this economy has gone. Just my opinion of course.
The apex still does that
and tn bb's

Claydough
11-25-2015, 05:15 PM
The apex still does that
and tn bb's

Correct.

In fact, if i wete to use a det in pvp, i would not even take a dawns light

(Bot that i would stoop to such lows)

xXxDSMer
11-25-2015, 09:28 PM
PvP is changing anyway. Currently testing on PTS... and the last iteration I knew of would make radiation much less of a go-to nano

DEATHBRINGER210
11-25-2015, 10:59 PM
the apex is better . it could be even better if it had the same base damage as the light

Cobra Crusher
11-26-2015, 02:22 PM
I pulled 2 dawns light back to back on 2 different toons lol.

Johnny Gatt
11-26-2015, 02:26 PM
We haven't nerfed anything in a while