PDA

View Full Version : Changes From Beta

S h o
04-06-2013, 06:15 AM
Hey guys.

After mashing the beta, i've finally got round to ordering the game.
But my question is: How much better is it compared to the Beta

my main concern were the visuals in the Beta.... they weren't amazing (or even impressive imo).
i know it was only the beta, but surely now the gfx are much more polished, with a much more stable frame rate.

I did manage to find a few glitches too, like being spawned a mile in the air after completing certain missions

Also! for the love of god, please tell me that the Retina Singeing Voltron weapons have been toned down visually!.....theres just no need to constantly see "blue" while in an arkfall =/

illMAtic
04-06-2013, 06:25 AM
Personally i still feel like i'm still playing in the beta since i am one of the many still having alot of issues,but the issues change after every patch. Right now the only noticible change i'v seen so far is the ammo crates are different from the beta and they toned down the pulser smg's alot. Then again i'm from NA and it seems we xbox players from here are having alot more issues than our UK members so someone from your area might be able to give you better feedback.

Immo
04-06-2013, 06:37 AM
Hey guys.

After mashing the beta, i've finally got round to ordering the game.
But my question is: How much better is it compared to the Beta

my main concern were the visuals in the Beta.... they weren't amazing (or even impressive imo).
i know it was only the beta, but surely now the gfx are much more polished, with a much more stable frame rate.

I did manage to find a few glitches too, like being spawned a mile in the air after completing certain missions

Also! for the love of god, please tell me that the Retina Singeing Voltron weapons have been toned down visually!.....theres just no need to constantly see "blue" while in an arkfall =/

Graphics are not great.....

Frame rate can be very poor at times (Arkfall events)

A lot of beta bugs been fixed but still plenty out there..

The blue glare from pulsar SMG has also been fixed..

I have been playing the game every chance i get :) And i know you will be the same bro :D

S h o
04-07-2013, 06:47 AM
Awesome, Cheers guys.

I foresee me being very addicted to this game. Might have to look into creating my own clan at some point too.

I guess things could be worse though. At least the game is enjoyable (it could be like multiplayer on TDU2 when it was released =/ )

mikepaul
04-07-2013, 07:11 AM
The blue glare from pulsar SMG has also been fixed..
So it's still available? Is it still as powerful?...

Wolf
04-07-2013, 08:45 AM
A weird thing I've noticed are the graphics on xbox. They have actually improved since release. Maybe its to do with increased server stability or something? But there's been a definite change in the landscape quality as it appears in the distance. Trees, mountains, windmills ect all had nasty jagged edges which I always found off-putting. Now within the last 2-3 days that's changed and everything has a much sharper defined shaped.