PDA

View Full Version : CLustered inventory... Can't delete or sell weapons

Garbol
04-06-2013, 06:29 AM
I wonder who was the genius behind this idea... I can't sell or delete or even break the weapons into resources. They just clutter my inventory and it's a pain to navigate.
I get the "can't sell" many mmo's do that but why in the world can't I delete these weapons?! I now have 12/39 inventory slots. Sure I can buy some extra slots but then what? I will get a wepon that can't be delted? And the thing start all over? I smell ehiter a bug or a scam :P

Doowi
04-06-2013, 06:30 AM
Make sure you haven't got them placed in another loadout, but otherwise I personally haven't had any problems with this.

Blackwolfe
04-06-2013, 06:30 AM
Are you sure the items are not in any loadout?

cwyllog
04-06-2013, 06:31 AM
check that you don't have that weapon in a different loadout, as that 'saves' them. You should be able to thin out pretty much everything...

Voidfox
04-06-2013, 07:06 AM
I wish the UI and logic was more intuitive.

E.g. Salvaging an item already equipped should prompt you it's equipped and ask if you are sure you want to do it instead of not letting you do it at all.

Same can be said with adding mod slots, removing mods, selling items in store, etc.

It really infuriates me when I have to "wrestle" with the UI. Good UI's are "invisible" to the user. Bad UI's get in the way.

I pray the UI is being looked at with the huge client patch (http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/04/05/theme-of-day-3-dont-do-the-same-thing-over-and-over-and-expect-different-results/) happening around April 15th.

Garbol
04-06-2013, 07:07 AM
Yeah I got it in other loadouts... ugh feel stupid now. But still I think there should be some information to it. Or if I have it in my loadaout it shouldn't be visible or take space in my inventory. Just a thought.

Mcdragon
04-06-2013, 07:07 AM
man i wish people had more brains on these forums. instead they just open another thread for another meaningless topic that has been covered 100s of times