PDA

View Full Version : Changing weapon skin - new scrip or arkforge sink

Susi
12-01-2015, 01:48 AM
There are many different skins for the weapons ingame. The Thunder LMG for example exists in the standard blue skin, in a black 7th legion skin and in an tribal skin sold as EMC LMG at the caretaker cabin. Could be even more. (skins of the Rocker LMG)

What about introducing a vendor (weapon smith) that gives you the option to change the skin for a amount of scrip or arkforge? Id like my weapons to fit my cloths ;-) If its too much work to introduce a weaponsmith just introduce a new salvage -matrix option. This would relay solely on existing content and add to the game.

Thx for read

PithHelmetIrath
12-01-2015, 06:03 AM
Scrip yes, arkforge no.

WhiteStrike
12-01-2015, 07:23 AM
There are many different skins for the weapons ingame. The Thunder LMG for example exists in the standard blue skin, in a black 7th legion skin and in an tribal skin sold as EMC LMG at the caretaker cabin. Could be even more. (skins of the Rocker LMG)

What about introducing a vendor (weapon smith) that gives you the option to change the skin for a amount of scrip or arkforge? Id like my weapons to fit my cloths ;-) If its too much work to introduce a weaponsmith just introduce a new salvage -matrix option. This would relay solely on existing content and add to the game.

Thx for read

A cool concept would be the following:

Crushing a weapon awards you it's model (model,not skin).
Now, you know that useless currency called Ark Salvage?Using 5M Arksalvage would allow you to replace the current gun model with the model of a crushed gun.Trion could call this Visual Augmentation ir something like that.
Now,why would Trion do this?To sell more Salvage Boosts in the Bit Store.And all they had to do in return is a few reskins every month (they could even make "Create your Skin!" contests to get some free labour).

Claydough
12-01-2015, 03:45 PM
This is actually the best suggestion ive seen for a salvage usage

We all have huge amounts of salvage, and adding a use for anything other than visual will be game breaking.
However, it would be alot of effort on the devs behalf to design us some new skins.

Id also like to change the visual mods on my weapon too, because modded wolfhounds are the ugliest weapon in any video game...

Dreypa
12-01-2015, 03:47 PM
This is actually the best suggestion ive seen for a salvage usage

We all have huge amounts of salvage, and adding a use for anything other than visual will be game breaking.
However, it would be alot of effort on the devs behalf to design us some new skins.

Id also like to change the visual mods on my weapon too, because modded wolfhounds are the ugliest weapon in any video game...

How do you people have salvage lol? Turn that **** into keys.

Ray8888
12-01-2015, 03:50 PM
Waste of scrip. It's bad enough an an elite box costs 3000 and I get garbage the vendor gives me 2600 for. Definitely not paying for the keys on top of that. Maybe if it was just salvage alone.

I have over 8mil in salvage.

Claydough
12-01-2015, 03:50 PM

I cant afford the scrip

Dreypa
12-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Well considering scrip is so useful.... lol

Claydough
12-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Well considering scrip is so useful.... lol

How so?

Ive bought tonnes of weapons and mods with scrip???
I wouldnt dare waste it on ingame stuff...