PDA

View Full Version : Expedition Timers - Don't Trust the Bacon

Tatianea
12-07-2015, 04:19 AM
Why does the Expedition timer keep running if you are logged out? I spend hours getting to higher Rounds and Tiers only to have the server reset and reset my Timer. I can never seem to get to a high enough level to get the good rewards because I simply do not have the time that it takes to grind expeditions for the higher Tiers/Rounds.

There has to be a way to correct this.

Another issue:

In Bacon We Trust

Why does the reward for the 'In Bacon We Trust' Bonus Pursuit grant 5EGO? The requirement for the pursuit is to reach 6000EGO which as we all know is the MAX ego.

Reaching 6000EGO is an HUGH Achievement. There should be an appropriate reward. Not a reward that is not even claimable and a Title.

pew pew pew
12-07-2015, 04:27 AM
Better said you can reach Ego 6171 :P Take it as pre-work if they increase the ego rating anytime :)

Tatianea
12-07-2015, 04:30 AM
According to the most recent live stream they have no plans to increase the max EGO rating.

Cobra Crusher
12-08-2015, 11:10 AM
According to the most recent live stream they have no plans to increase the max EGO rating.

Should be 10K. We need more pursuits.

Saminator
12-08-2015, 11:12 AM
Yeah I wanna become stronger. Been stuck at 6k for ages!

Atticus Batman
12-08-2015, 04:49 PM

They also said that back when the EGO cap was 5k. SO don't read too much into it either way because things change and if they weren't planning on increasing cap at some point they probably wouldn't have attached 5 EGO to the 6k milestone.

As for EXPO timers there is nothing to fix. It is working the way they want. When EXPOs were first added you could continue your progress at any time until the nightly server restart. The dev team decided that was not a good thing and now we have those short timers. and now when asked they say the timers are working as intended.

Dixie Cougar
12-08-2015, 04:54 PM
The whole system needs reforming to decouple pursuits and leveling before the ego cap is touched. Just a major design flaw from the old days the current team is aware of and will get to in due time.

Ea Rapture
12-09-2015, 09:05 AM
Fastest way to expo: Skip the Skits.

That's the secret to high tiers. Trust me, you don't need those T3 Mods, just skip the doors and keep going till boss.

Or just use a DC8 on Skits by overloading them with nades.... Lol

NullWolf
12-09-2015, 10:33 AM
Personally I just stand over the skits with my french hen and fire until dead.