12-09-2015, 07:45 AM
Patron Pass not working

Defiance Store not working

Homepage Account not working

MK II weapons not working
-----------------------------------------------------

Mister Ree
12-09-2015, 07:47 AM
Same, second time in as many weeks. Get your act together trion.

FungusMental
12-09-2015, 07:54 AM
I didn't check my PP status before I logged off to take a break (and wait it out), but I noticed my DLC status was inactive (DLC weapons being red and unusable) and the bit store wasn't working. At first I could see my bit balance and nothing else, but after a few minutes it didn't show anything at all. Since the timeframe matches yours above, it's very likely all linked.

Dragon06
12-09-2015, 08:03 AM
I didn't check my PP status before I logged off to take a break (and wait it out), but I noticed my DLC status was inactive (DLC weapons being red and unusable) and the bit store wasn't working. At first I could see my bit balance and nothing else, but after a few minutes it didn't show anything at all. Since the timeframe matches yours above, it's very likely all linked.

All my DLC were red and unusable. I logged off and nothing had changed. Then when I went to check my bits, everything seemed to have corrected itself.

MesserStescher
12-09-2015, 11:42 AM
i can only assume that they are joint issues.. my ammo pool went back up now, but 10% boosts are non existent at this point..

Now, I am wondering how much time I have left on my Patron Pass. Do I need to review my bank statements to calculate the days purchased? Or, is there a way that I can view this?