PDA

View Full Version : Is this game broken, or did a change happen?????

czman
12-12-2015, 11:51 AM
I was playing often for a few months and then left for a couple of months. Thought I would check it out again. When I am solo the game feels the same. When I jump in and get upleveled My guy sucks. My damage is terrible and I can't take crap for damage. It seems far worse than it used to. would say in the current state it is unplayable for my character. 3.7k EGO with average gear. What changed and is there a chance they may change it back?

Neko
12-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Happened to me at season 2 episode 1 quest, normal enemies that I used to be able to run into the middle of and destroy them but suddenly they started 1-2 shoting me. I can do season 3 quests no problem, I think its just a few bugged quests.

SaikoTeek
12-12-2015, 01:58 PM
If this is happening in Silicon Valley, they buffed the enemies there, so higher threat levels are much harder before , even for 5k+ players.

For other areas, they are about the same. Make sure all of your gear and weapons are within 100 of your ego for maximum scaling to help with the problem some. While leveling myself, I did notice a span between 3500-4750 that did feel like things got more difficult than before, but I assumed it was just my imagination.

Try stepping up your shield to help some if you can and plug away. It'll pass. Also try not to go to any high threat level areas in SV, you'll have a harder time. If you must do contracts there, solo them if possible. It's easier.

WhiteStrike
12-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Happened to me at season 2 episode 1 quest, normal enemies that I used to be able to run into the middle of and destroy them but suddenly they started 1-2 shoting me. I can do season 3 quests no problem, I think its just a few bugged quests.

Surely the master Bolinas Sniper can handle a simple quest.:rolleyes:

Neko
12-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Surely the master Bolinas Sniper can handle a simple quest.:rolleyes:

Well of course, as a master bolinas sniper I just had to do what any master bolinas sniper would do and remain undetected. Of course being the only master bolinas sniper I do not recommend you try this at home for you are not a master bolinas sniper so it will not succeed.

Skiller115
12-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Well of course, as a master bolinas sniper I just had to do what any master bolinas sniper would do and remain undetected. Of course being the only master bolinas sniper I do not recommend you try this at home for you are not a master bolinas sniper so it will not succeed.

You should change your character name to Master Bolinas

Neko
12-12-2015, 04:09 PM
You should change your character name to Master Bolinas

Possible without real money?

WhiteStrike
12-12-2015, 04:32 PM
Possible without real money?
No.You could however,create a new character on your second slot called Master Bolinas.

wjssmith
12-12-2015, 05:23 PM
This happened after the new tier (supreme) went into effect. Enemies were buffed, enemy damage radius was increased and the "fall off" for the threat level boost seems to be adjusted down from around 75 to 50. If I had to guess I would say it was to force players to buy more arkforge.

Mister Ree
12-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Season 2 enemies are heavily buffed with armor plates, even at TL1 I've seen enemies with 9 plates. The only reason I noticed is because I've been playing through on smaller toons recently. Finished toon 4 yday ^^

czman
12-12-2015, 08:13 PM
So parts of the game are unplayable for a very casual player like me. Thanks. I know not to waste anymore time.

Mister Ree
12-12-2015, 08:45 PM
So parts of the game are unplayable for a very casual player like me. Thanks. I know not to waste anymore time.

How is anything unplayable? Everything is accessible for everyone, even f2p players that don't spend a dime on the game can play dlc arenas if a friend groups them. And the bolt kill pursuit is still obtainable to casual players, it just takes longer is all.

Edit: wrong thread about the bolt kills... still, this is all playable. Just harder, I managed to complete all story missions, episode missions, side missions, season 1&2 missions, time trials hotshots and rampages, wm missions and gunslinger on 3 toons in 2 weeks.