PDA

View Full Version : deer missing?

ArthriticNed
12-14-2015, 07:30 PM
Shouldn't there be a full set of deer in each phase? I've searched 3 phases found 3 deer. Last year each deer was in each phase just random locations

Thorax The Dark
12-14-2015, 08:09 PM
when they re used the deer from last year the ones they "forgot" to pay quit. I guess they got a good light fixture for vixens nose so she can play rudolph on her breaks

NullWolf
12-14-2015, 09:43 PM
I've seen Prancer, Dasher, and Rudolph in the same exact spot in every phase I was on earlier.

Right before I logged for tv time Comet miraculously appeared.

I know something was mentioned in the notes about a change to do with the deer but im not sure what it exactly said

Mister Ree
12-14-2015, 10:42 PM
I haven't seen any... what a waste of time this is ffs

Hunter0
12-15-2015, 02:22 AM
On PS3, i can't scroll down to see the rewards for finding these deers... so does any 1 know what the rewards are ?

Tauriiel
12-15-2015, 03:16 AM
I've managed to find all but Vixen and Blitzen. No matter the phase I hop to or the location I check, notta. The other deer seem to disappear and reappear at random, too. Bit of a nuisance.

SirServed
12-15-2015, 03:22 AM
Vixen is above the fast travel point at Port Bruno. Haven't seen Blitzen or Rudolph since the restart earlier today.

Tauriiel
12-15-2015, 03:23 AM
Vixen is above the fast travel point at Port Bruno.

I kept going there because I just had a feeling... Thanks for the confirmation! Much appreciated. :) Will catch that little bugger yet.

doctordabs
12-15-2015, 04:14 AM
one at erep camp stands on the overpass area just east of the camp - dasher i believe
another at diablo light house behind the brick wall overlooking the ocean

Ronin9572
12-15-2015, 04:20 AM
I didn't want to bother looking for the damn deer but did anyways... needless to say last year it took and hour and a half to track em all down. Already spent over that time and can only find Rudolph(outside the gate at Shondu's) and Prancer(behind the wall at Diablo). Guessing the maps from defiance data are useless now?

Mister Ree
12-15-2015, 04:22 AM
Yeah I wont be bothering tbh. With 6 toons all doing dailys and pursuits I don't need to add 10hrs looking for reindeers that only give tarr rep to buy last years rewards.

Ray8888
12-15-2015, 06:32 AM
On PS3, i can't scroll down to see the rewards for finding these deers... so does any 1 know what the rewards are ?

Same on 360.

sixsais
12-15-2015, 07:28 AM

It's a regular weekly, 11 keys - 50 Tarr rep - 5000 XP

I have yet to find Blitzen, and I'm having difficulty finding most of the rest on my alts.

kyrie val
12-15-2015, 09:51 AM
I've managed to find all but Vixen and Blitzen. No matter the phase I hop to or the location I check, notta. The other deer seem to disappear and reappear at random, too. Bit of a nuisance.

Where'd you find cupid at?

Lithova
12-15-2015, 10:13 AM
Whatever you guys did (Trion devs) regarding the changes for the reindeer's isn't working, I consider myself completely lucky that I was one of the few who actually located Comet for the daily. I feel sorry for the players who spent all this time grinding out searches for Comet, I also pity everyone, myself included for the next daily reindeer search. Why make it so difficult to locate them anyways?

edited to add - Not that its hard to fast travel and search for them around the locations but whatever you guys did, is making it too difficult for player to locate all..let alone a few.

Fallen_Aingeal
12-15-2015, 10:44 AM
Yeah I wont be bothering tbh. With 6 toons all doing dailys and pursuits I don't need to add 10hrs looking for reindeers that only give tarr rep to buy last years rewards.

My thoughts, however, would like to find them all at least once. What a pita!

Tauriiel
12-15-2015, 01:44 PM
Where'd you find cupid at?

Cupid is near Top Notch. He's right by the Tarr Crate spawn down the ramp, just a little up and over to your right; you can find him chilling near the edge of a small peninsula.

Hunter0
12-15-2015, 09:03 PM
It's a regular weekly, 11 keys - 50 Tarr rep - 5000 XP

I have yet to find Blitzen, and I'm having difficulty finding most of the rest on my alts.

oh, it's better than nothing but, couldn't they think of something better !