PDA

View Full Version : Hell fighter

DefiantOnex
12-16-2015, 08:11 AM
are these time limited events or can i still get them done.I really want the legacy hacker gear .

Mister Ree
12-16-2015, 08:16 AM
are these time limited events or can i still get them done.I really want the legacy hacker gear .

Too late. But I have no doubt that these will probably be complete-able during armistice too, making all the grind I did pointless. Lol

DefiantOnex
12-16-2015, 09:21 AM
LOL so is it too late or no? .

Armistice is that a main mission?

Distraction
12-16-2015, 09:34 AM

Too late by about two months. If we could trade clothes, I'd give you mine in a heartbeat.

Mister Ree
12-16-2015, 09:41 AM
Armistice is a redo of all events at the same time. Comes around april time. You may get a chance then.

Ray8888
12-16-2015, 10:07 AM
Speaking of... I assume we are only getting one Armistice this year since there won't be a season finale?

Mister Ree
12-16-2015, 10:18 AM
Speaking of... I assume we are only getting one Armistice this year since there won't be a season finale?

I didn't bother with the 2nd one anyway. Went on a vacation from defiance. Lol... soon to be repeated!

DefiantOnex
12-16-2015, 10:29 AM
@ Distraction ur so sweet ^_^

Thanks everyone.Hope i get a chance if/when armstice comes back

Atticus Batman
12-16-2015, 05:55 PM

Too late for now. You can only do most of the holiday pursuit stuff during those holiday events.

I think the only exceptions right now are the one where you need to kill 666 infected hulkers (Hell of a hunt), and the one for the helmet (Hulker Hunter). It will take awhile but infected hulkers appear at the Kent farm sieges/incursions. Last I checked, they count towards the kills for that pursuit. So you can kill them there, if you want the title linked to it's pursuit or the helmet for the other.

http://www.defiancedata.com/page=816/hulker-hell-pursuits