12-16-2015, 06:14 PM
ive been stuck in a loading screen for 20 mins, and still loading

You probably should've restarted the system by now

DEATHBRINGER210
12-16-2015, 06:16 PM
i went on a smoke break, if thats ok with u

PTR47
12-16-2015, 07:11 PM
Ya, DCs are really bad. That's 3 events in a row I've been DCed from, and each has required a system restart.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-16-2015, 09:58 PM
for the love of pie unpatch it

Ea Rapture
12-16-2015, 10:47 PM
Ya, DCs are really bad. That's 3 events in a row I've been DCed from, and each has required a system restart.

Try 4. Lol. I just got off and went on Borderlands. I already pulled a JP this event, granted, not the one I wanted, but still nice.

PTR47
12-16-2015, 10:52 PM
Try 4. Lol. I just got off and went on Borderlands. I already pulled a JP this event, granted, not the one I wanted, but still nice.

Grats! I want them all. I love how the syn looks -- it's like, pretty much the syn I've always wanted. Except [4]. Make that damage. But, it's [4], so you CAN make that damage. Just super-cool.

Ea Rapture
12-16-2015, 10:57 PM
Grats! I want them all. I love how the syn looks -- it's like, pretty much the syn I've always wanted. Except [4]. Make that damage. But, it's [4], so you CAN make that damage. Just super-cool.

Tbh, my inventory is full and I can't mod my gun. Lol. Do you want a Special Delivery VOT Blaster? It's T4 so there's tons of room to improve it from its [pretty bad] rolls if you have the Forge. I would, but I want to play with this Synergy and noone has wanted it. It's a pay-wall Syn, so I'd hate to salvage it.

PTR47
12-16-2015, 11:06 PM
Tbh, my inventory is full and I can't mod my gun. Lol. Do you want a Special Delivery VOT Blaster? It's T4 so there's tons of room to improve it from its [pretty bad] rolls if you have the Forge. I would, but I want to play with this Synergy and noone has wanted it. It's a pay-wall Syn, so I'd hate to salvage it.

I have so much to AF atm, I can't really take on another project. I have ample holding space on lowbie toons though if you just want to store it for later. Happy to oblige.

Ea Rapture
12-16-2015, 11:13 PM
I have so much to AF atm, I can't really take on another project. I have ample holding space on lowbie toons though if you just want to store it for later. Happy to oblige.

I was thinking about vendoring all my RD and HP Mods left over, to throw stuff there, but Idk, we'll see. AF is too hard for me to come by.

PTR47
12-16-2015, 11:16 PM
No worries. Open offer. I am raising toons to support my main, not to make new mains, so I try to keep inventories mostly full with whatever crap I can pick up. So the storage is there if you need it.

(That's why I had T2 & T3 holidays mods kicking about)

Ea Rapture
12-16-2015, 11:20 PM
No worries. Open offer. I am raising toons to support my main, not to make new mains, so I try to keep inventories mostly full with whatever crap I can pick up. So the storage is there if you need it.

(That's why I had T2 & T3 holidays mods kicking about)

Well, if you have anything specific you need, let me know, mods are free as I don't need them and don't sell as much as I used too. Markets been rubbish.

PTR47
12-16-2015, 11:25 PM
Well, if you have anything specific you need, let me know, mods are free as I don't need them and don't sell as much as I used too. Markets been rubbish.

I'll PM and let the thread get back to what it wants to do.

doctordabs
12-17-2015, 02:56 AM
seems like a lot of the same players having a lot of the same issues,
while some of us have never experienced these issues.
never critted out at af's..
crashed once from social menu glitch out of thousands of warmasters, pub and private.
there's gotta be something we can do.. compare CFG or ini files, compare system specs, mainboards.. something
what makes MY build more stable than yours? it's nothing special.
My setup:
acer aspire laptop
i5 processor
4gigs ram
nvidea on board graphics
----1366 Resolution @ 75Hz on the OS side
============================
Game settings:
Steam platform - Glyph set to stay open after defiance launches
Graphics settings:
UI Shake\FOV Shift OFF(found in game settings)
Runnin on a 27inch widescreen @ 75Hz refresh rate
1024*768 resolution forced wide
75% overlay draw
Graphics Quality LOW
Bloom ON
Shadows OFF
Motion Blur OFF
Proxy Memory 50%
... i think i'll probably start a new thread about this...

Dreypa
12-17-2015, 03:02 AM
@dabs
Cause consoles something something potato something something spaghetti code

BlakStondCherri
12-17-2015, 03:36 AM
I found that clearing out all the old patch files can help, not just the cache. I know the whine of whatever causes some players horrible rate of downloading speeds, (spit in a direction that's a cause) re-patch when you're sleeping, or whatever, whenever.

I still have my issues and even dashboard once in a while, but earlier this year I saw all the old patch files sitting around, and it looked like maybe..... they didn't react well.
2014 NFH and Solstice files were all up in the Colony Courtship 2015 and Alcatraz 1.0 files, and Armistice trying to be all South Park Canadian "Hey Frwend!".

Good luck or ya'll can feel better and tell me how wrong I am without trying. This can be applied across all platforms.

Quicksilver1492
12-17-2015, 04:04 AM
I also do the purge-and-repatch regularly, since sometime between Midsummer Mutiny and Armistice. The only issue I still have is the timing out after playing for so long. And I can usually tell when that's coming, the signs are there. So I just restart ahead of time.

PithHelmetIrath
12-17-2015, 07:57 AM
I'll say this much.. the next time I'm "forced" into a complete re-install of the game, I'm just deleting all of it. It doesn't feel like it's worth the time or effort anymore.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-17-2015, 02:18 PM
now you get the boot , getting invites to war master

Sixstring
12-17-2015, 02:27 PM
I was playing pretty well before the patch which was a nice surprise. Now getting dc'd and signed out of psn almost every major since. Also a few freezes after going into aim mode to shoot.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-17-2015, 02:29 PM
I was playing pretty well before the patch which was a nice surprise. Now getting dc'd and signed out of psn almost every major since. Also a few freezes after going into aim mode to to shoot.

yes me too, the need to unpatch it

Jerrmy12
12-17-2015, 04:39 PM
I pulled a Grinch 1st day 2nd majoy, T6'd 1st try
good t4 mod drop rate, nice
Traded for Stalking Stuffer & 1.5m, T6'd 1st try

Ea Rapture
12-17-2015, 05:09 PM
I pulled a Grinch 1st day 2nd majoy, T6'd 1st try
good t4 mod drop rate, nice
Traded for Stalking Stuffer & 1.5m, T6'd 1st try

So you DO pull JPs. Mmhhmm....

ColapsN7
12-18-2015, 08:59 AM
Login Glyph