PDA

View Full Version : Please don't use the CF in WM

PTR47
12-16-2015, 06:20 PM
Just because he's not on a timer for the holidays doesn't mean you still won't disconnect your fellow players.

Much appreciated.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-16-2015, 06:22 PM
or a bmgs .......

CologneHunter
12-16-2015, 06:38 PM
What should i say .... most People think ....

As long i can take all weapons with me to him ... i use whatever I want in this moment! And if i feel to use the 'Amakuni' from 7th Legion .... than i use that!!!

And another thing! WM will not be Stronger when you shoot the locks!!! (Thank you for this Fairy tale 'B4ckB0ne' *lol* ) From last Patch you can shoot the Locks if 24 in!!!!! Before the Patch comes you could make a Group & kick the members out of the group to invite more Friends in Group!!! In this Case we needed the time to do that!!!! Thats why the Locks should not be shoot ..... AND NOTHING ELSE!!!!

My Opinion is that Infectors, Rocketlaunchers, Detonators ,Volgeweapons and @ 1st BMG's!!!! have nothing to do @ War- or SnowMaster^^

DEATHBRINGER210
12-16-2015, 06:49 PM
What should i say .... most People think ....

As long i can take all weapons with me to him ... i use whatever I want in this moment! And if i feel to use the 'Amakuni' from 7th Legion .... than i use that!!!

And another thing! WM will not be Stronger when you shoot the locks!!! (Thank you for this Fairy tale 'B4ckB0ne' *lol* ) From last Patch you can shoot the Locks if 24 in!!!!! Before the Patch comes you could make a Group & kick the members out of the group to invite more Friends in Group!!! In this Case we needed the time to do that!!!! Thats why the Locks should not be shoot ..... AND NOTHING ELSE!!!!

My Opinion is that Infectors, Rocketlaunchers, Detonators ,Volgeweapons and @ 1st BMG's!!!! have nothing to do @ War- or SnowMaster^^

if everyone used ps cankers and rs invaders i bet he would die faster

CologneHunter
12-16-2015, 07:29 PM

Yeees .... Suuuure!!!! Drop Stones .-....-,

DEATHBRINGER210
12-16-2015, 07:34 PM
Yeees .... Suuuure!!!! Drop Stones .-....-,

my dps never stops

Lawnmandammitt
12-16-2015, 07:39 PM
my dps never stops

Neither do bmgs w/ 0 charge

Mrdr
12-16-2015, 07:40 PM
If I had a nickel for every time I've read a thread like this one...I could afford to buy some arkforge. :D

DEATHBRINGER210
12-16-2015, 07:44 PM

bmgs dont do as much damage as my cankers do :)

FIEND
12-16-2015, 08:05 PM
CF is the best wepn ggwp

SirServed
12-16-2015, 08:08 PM
If I had a nickel for every time I've read a thread like this one...I could afford to buy some arkforge. :D
Everyone can afford to buy it, they just don't approve of throwing money away.

snoglobe81
12-16-2015, 08:52 PM
Might as well play "U can't touch this" in the background. WM starts doing the typewriter and players are doing the running man due to the lag spike.

PTR47
12-16-2015, 08:54 PM
Might as well play "U can't touch this" in the background. WM starts doing the typewriter and players are doing the running man due to the lag spike.

Exactly.

I was trying to be really nice in the phrasing, as I know some people enjoy using their Crime Fighters. And, well, they should. I would also like to enjoy mine. But I won't, and I ask people simply to refrain from using them in WM as a courtesy. I want phat loots also.

snoglobe81
12-16-2015, 09:05 PM
Amazing.

When you're polite, people jump on you. If I'm seeing the issue then they should as well. I loved CFS when I first started playing but when I noticed the lag issue I stopped using them.

Overall I do love the event WM. My rewards have been better.

Gaige12
12-16-2015, 10:33 PM
Obligatory

PTR47
12-16-2015, 10:37 PM
LOL. I hadn't seen that before. I like the T5 roll.

Skiller115
12-16-2015, 10:50 PM
Obligatory

Does it get supreme crit-out when supremed?

Ea Rapture
12-16-2015, 10:54 PM
Amazing.

When you're polite, people jump on you. If I'm seeing the issue then they should as well. I loved CFS when I first started playing but when I noticed the lag issue I stopped using them.

Overall I do love the event WM. My rewards have been better.

I've still never noticed a lag issue with any gun. Lol. I mean, I don't use a CF, but hey, If its an event, I've got my bmg handy, just get hurt please so I can get my points.

PTR47
12-16-2015, 10:58 PM
I've still never noticed a lag issue with any gun. Lol. I mean, I don't use a CF, but hey, If its an event, I've got my bmg handy, just get hurt please so I can get my points.

I stopped using my CF many moons ago (which is sad, as it's a pretty nice one). But I never noticed an issue when I was using it. In Co-Ops, with someone using one, however, every shot will stutter the frame-rate. It's like a strobe machine, in reverse. Very irritating. I will kick people using them in Co-Ops if they refuse to put it down.

With spam shots (many shots bouncing about), the frame-rate flicker gets worse and worse and then everything stutters or runs in place and you DC.

When I wrote this, I had just been booted out of the PSN from a WM. I didn't notice a CF when the WM went into Disco mode, but I recovered a bit and there was green jelly flying everywhere. Then I DCed.

Ea Rapture
12-16-2015, 11:01 PM
I DC from being around too many people. So I can't do WMs, but I can do arkfalls bc ppl will phase out which makes it easier on me.

Like I said before, I have never seen weapon lag, however, I understand annoying graphics like the mass Cannons, etc.

Skiller115
12-16-2015, 11:06 PM
I DC from being around too many people. So I can't do WMs, but I can do arkfalls bc ppl will phase out which makes it easier on me.

Like I said before, I have never seen weapon lag, however, I understand annoying graphics like the mass Cannons, etc.
You've never seen weapon lag? Lol if only you were on Xbox I could take you to lag valley and my CF will lag you so bad you'd think that I was using a time machine from Doc. Brown!

PTR47
12-16-2015, 11:10 PM

It's not annoying graphics. Mass Cannons, BMGs fall into that category. It's the rebound that taxes the system. Autolobbers have the same issue, but far less people use them, so people don't complain.

Ea Rapture
12-16-2015, 11:11 PM
You've never seen weapon lag? Lol if only you were on Xbox I could take you to lag valley and my CF will lag you so bad you'd think that I was using a time machine from Doc. Brown!

I mean, generally, I assume it's on my end anyways. I use a mobile hotspot (phone) to play so everything is lag. Lol. Takes hours for a 15m patch. Lol. Getting Fios on the 24th though, so Merry Christmas!

PTR47
12-16-2015, 11:14 PM
I mean, generally, I assume it's on my end anyways. I use a mobile hotspot (phone) to play so everything is lag. Lol. Takes hours for a 15m patch. Lol. Getting Fios on the 24th though, so Merry Christmas!

WOW. You're using your phone to play? I'm shocked and amazed. THAT'S AMAZING. Wow.

Ea Rapture
12-16-2015, 11:17 PM

WOW. You're using your phone to play? I'm shocked and amazed. THAT'S AMAZING. Wow.

It's about as bad as you'd expect, but it works. And, while constantly failing me, it does its best. Competitive gameplay like Cod and BF don't work so well, but Defiance runs fine. In fact, it runs the best of all my games.

It's just funny because people think they lag bad. They've never had my lag though, I guarantee it. Lol

Skiller115
12-16-2015, 11:19 PM

There are two different types of lag. One type is connection based where not enough information is being sent or received in a timely manner, the other type is processing lag where the system can not process the given information quickly enough. Connection lag is more of a stop and go thing and processing lag is more of framerate dropping.

Ea Rapture
12-16-2015, 11:23 PM
There are two different types of lag. One type is connection based where not enough information is being sent or received in a timely manner, the other type is processing lag where the system can not process the given information quickly enough. Connection lag is more of a stop and go thing and processing lag is more of framerate dropping.

Both of which don't bother me. Lag will always exist so just gotta deal with it, I guess. I just get off if it proves too much of a pain.

PTR47
12-16-2015, 11:36 PM
Makes good sense. But for the rest of us, processing lag is the primary issue, and that's primarily CFs. And Autolobbers. But nobody uses those. So CFs.

This is why all the complaints about them.

NullWolf
12-16-2015, 11:53 PM
Witnessed a xmas WM go completely into a wall with only his feet sticking out after 2 people started spaming CF on him.

I got a good laugh from it

Skiller115
12-17-2015, 12:01 AM
Witnessed a xmas WM go completely into a wall with only his feet sticking out after 2 people started spaming CF on him.

I got a good laugh from it
He was secretly doing a facepalm. For reasoning of CF being used to smite him.

Ea Rapture
12-17-2015, 12:02 AM
He was secretly doing a facepalm. For reasoning of CF being used to smite him.

This game is silly. Lol

Ray8888
12-17-2015, 06:13 AM

I would love to take that bet

Daimian
12-17-2015, 08:57 AM
I used it once, made top score and was swarmed by CFs on the next...its all my fault!!!
2 or 3, no prob. A dozen and its a complete clusterfrag.

Hexthat
12-17-2015, 09:04 AM

15k-25k per 5 shots with rs invader vs 30k-60k per shot with cf..... no contest.

Ray8888
12-17-2015, 09:34 AM
Even a full group of 6ks would take hours to take out the Snomaster with just infectors.

citizen basehead
12-17-2015, 05:02 PM

I completely agree with you.

Only if he died from laughing too hard.

my dps never stops

If you're not doing enough damage too help, then it doesn't matter if doing it or not. People that use bs weapons are basically just taking a spot from any1 with a good Ar, smg, wolfhound, or sniper rifle.

Claydough
12-17-2015, 05:49 PM
Do people not realise that after bmgs, infectors are the lowest dps in the game?

CologneHunter
12-17-2015, 06:02 PM

Me too ....

CologneHunter
12-17-2015, 06:04 PM
Do people not realise that after bmgs, infectors are the lowest dps in the game?

They think , they have beat him down *ROFL* .... But the other 15 - 20 Players with BIO NEEDLER Canonier or the High 8.2 Crit Jackpot Wildcat do nothing or what ?! DayDreamers^^ Open your Eyes .....

DEATHBRINGER210
12-17-2015, 06:05 PM
Me too ....

cankers do damage to health

DEATHBRINGER210
12-17-2015, 06:14 PM
I completely agree with you.

Only if he died from laughing too hard.

If you're not doing enough damage too help, then it doesn't matter if doing it or not. People that use bs weapons are basically just taking a spot from any1 with a good Ar, smg, wolfhound, or sniper rifle.

you know how deadly my infectors are, i never some1 run away so fast from them

Ea Rapture
12-17-2015, 06:39 PM

Because its PvP. And they home and do dot. Players have smaller health/shield pools anyhow.

Skiller115
12-17-2015, 07:16 PM
Where's a facepalm when you need one?

citizen basehead
12-17-2015, 07:24 PM
Because its PvP. And they home and do dot. Players have smaller health/shield pools anyhow.

EA is absolutely correct, the only reason infectors work well in pvp is because their projectile homes in on the target and applies damage over time. Or in the case of invaders the needles still home in on their target but it applies direct damage and spawns little bugs that can chase you around and apply more dmg to you. These weapons r just awful they take slightly more skill to use then a guided rocket and u can't dodge the needles unless the user can't keep the reticle on u.

citizen basehead
12-17-2015, 07:38 PM

Where's a facepalm when you need one?

I could care less if someone kills me with low skill homing weapons and a apex sludgehammer, also u have to try to run if someone is trying to slow u down enough with a blighter just so they could they could hit u with a bb.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-17-2015, 08:06 PM
i never said how i would use my cankers , what ego power i would be using , or rig , or perk set up , or spike . to add to the health damage

citizen basehead
12-17-2015, 08:27 PM
i never said how i would use my cankers , what ego power i would be using , or rig , or perk set up , or spike . to add to the health damage

You could use overcharge with a full dmg/crit rig, dmg/crit enhancing perks and a dmg spike and your dps will still be well bellow that of an Ar, smg, wolfhound or a sniper rifle.

Mrdr
12-17-2015, 08:46 PM
You could use overcharge with a full dmg/crit rig, dmg/crit enhancing perks and a dmg spike and your dps will still be well bellow that of an Ar, smg, wolfhound or a sniper rifle.

Are we still talking about pvp or are we back to WM now? I've seen both of you guys in pvp and you're both lethal so I'm trying to learn new stuff here (though I always use my Dancing Lady and my wolfhound for WM). Plus, I like my ARs, SMGs, wolfhounds, and some snipers so I'm all ears when it comes to these topics.

Ray8888
12-18-2015, 06:07 AM

Bottom line. Math don't lie.

Ea Rapture
12-18-2015, 09:27 AM
Bottom line. Math don't lie.

Neither does the Cake

Johnny Gatt
12-19-2015, 06:55 PM

Those are rare bmgs, and they are used offensively. Most noobs don't have them, and are prone to score healing with them which annoys everyone around them.

Fenikkusu Gatou
12-20-2015, 12:09 AM
I rarely see BMG in WM anymore. Today it all was Mass Cannons. And don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some Mass Cannons, but mostly for mobs. When using it in WM, well... There's goes your ability to do even the most rudimentary of aiming because YOU CAN'T SEE OMFG. Once his armor is off, use whatever you want, but please stop using the flashy stuff before that. It's hard enough for me to get into one than to constantly miss or get stomped because I cannot see where or how he is moving. Ug.

0% charge BMG sounds sexy. Wish I could get my 6% Dmg Charge EXL BMG down that low.

piekster78
12-20-2015, 01:28 AM
Just had an extremely painful experience at an event WM. There were only 13 of us in there (server was pretty barren at the time), nine of them were using infectors, mass cannons, volge weapons, and bmgs so only three or four of us were doing any actual damage. Every barrage, 7-8 people would die and just lay there. what made it worse was then 2 or 3 guys would then take the time to go around and heal them all, so except for a few seconds a cycle, maybe two of us were actually shooting. I looked down at my watch and saw that after almost 40 minutes, the WM was still at over 2/3 health......screw this......log out.....restart......

For those of you wanting to solo it, 1. my hat's off to you, 2. you obviously do a hell of a lot more dps than I do.

p.s. this was about an hour after I accidentally scrapped my slay bells, because I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing, so I was already not in the best of moods.

SirServed
12-20-2015, 02:34 AM
That's pretty bad. It took me about half an hour to solo it on my alt with no actual WM gear and I didn't even die. I ended up getting 198k points before it was over, so I guess it was worth the experience.

http://i.imgur.com/EbMcRnIl.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/EbMcRnI.png)

Skiller115
12-20-2015, 09:15 AM
That's pretty bad. It took me about half an hour to solo it on my alt with no actual WM gear and I didn't even die. I ended up getting 198k points before it was over, so I guess it was worth the experience.

http://i.imgur.com/EbMcRnIl.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/EbMcRnI.png)

You guys are lucky female characters are brokenly immune to stagger except when holding ARs!

SirServed
12-20-2015, 01:09 PM
You guys are lucky female characters are brokenly immune to stagger except when holding ARs!
Don't forget LMGs too. Male Stims trigger instantly while Females have a delay, this tends to get them killed in PvP a lot.