PDA

View Full Version : shotgun mag rolls...

Mister Ree
12-18-2015, 02:02 AM
Shotguns got gimped with the new rolls system, not only can you not get double or more rolls now, the flat rate increase per rarity was changed to such low percentages anything under oj is practically the same (pathetic).

Please feel free to comment but I'm sure I'm not the only one who uses shotguns a lot less now. These percentages need to be boosted or better yet reverted back to flat rate increases since multiple mag rolls are no longer an issue. Not everything has to be multiplication or division.

r1p
12-18-2015, 06:11 AM
Shotguns got gimped with the new rolls system, not only can you not get double or more rolls now, the flat rate increase per rarity was changed to such low percentages anything under oj is practically the same (pathetic).

Please feel free to comment but I'm sure I'm not the only one who uses shotguns a lot less now. These percentages need to be boosted or better yet reverted back to flat rate increases since multiple mag rolls are no longer an issue. Not everything has to be multiplication or division.

To be fair they do use subtraction quite a bit.

Ea Rapture
12-18-2015, 09:33 AM
Yes, I agree mag rolls are rubbish for shotguns, but that Mag mod is even more worthless!

You can't put it on a sawed off so please increase its capacity.

Mister Ree
12-18-2015, 09:47 AM
Yeah mods are exactly the same. I dont think there's even a difference between t4 & 5 since all shotguns have such small base mag size (6, 8)

Possibly same for t2 & 3 but I cba to work out too ill. Lol.

Nefarious
12-18-2015, 04:04 PM
Maybe so but also take into account the mastery mag roll for shotguns changed to +6-8-10. So its not like shotguns don't have the option to pack on rounds.