PDA

View Full Version : What kind of EP drops have you gotten this event?

Hexthat
12-25-2015, 08:51 AM
So far I have gotten 1 EP OJ and it is a syphone pistol with oj crit, I already got slay bells so you know I've done a few Majors.

When posting, your weeklies DO NOT count.

I'd like to see everyone's luck cause mine has been horrible other then pulling 4 OJ VOT weapons from elite boxes, since the duskfire update.

Ea Rapture
12-25-2015, 09:31 AM
3 T4 Mods, Little Helper. That's all.

SocialGerm69
12-25-2015, 09:42 AM
102 t4 mods, 47 ojs. A frostbite, Krampus, grinch, and I think I rage vendored a little helper at some point. Lol. Still need to pull a stalking stuffer for a gift. Gave the frostbite to my friend John, who traded his perfect supreme bio mazu for a grasp and gave it to me as a present. Gave the grinch to Hemi, who pulled an Xmas cannon, sold it and used some of the script to get me a phantasm. Jacob gave me a perfect bio springer which I am currently in love with. I had given him a plate blighter, though I still want to pull the stuffer for him. It has been the best event I have participated in. I love being able to hook my friends up! Half the fun of he game for me.

Skiller115
12-25-2015, 09:43 AM
I dropped around 10+ OJs some with perfect rolls and loads of T4 mods! I traded 3.3mil and a RA-44 Hellcat for a Stalking Stuffer, and I supremed it on first try at 25%! I made about 1.5mil off selling the T4 mods and OJs I've dropped so far! Still hoping for a Christmas Cannon!

Hexthat
12-25-2015, 10:07 AM
This is really disheartening, I get 2 blues from majors and 3 blues from Snowmaster 90% of the time.

YahootsMagoondi
12-25-2015, 10:56 AM
This is really disheartening, I get 2 blues from majors and 3 blues from Snowmaster 90% of the time.

i feel your pain...i had slay bells 3 days in, so i've played my fair share. other than weeklies, i've pulled 3 or 4 oj weapons that aren't worth looking up in my inv to get stats and my weeklies haven't been worth it either. the only jp i've ever pulled from an event arkfall was a thorny rose during armistice, so at least i can say i've actually pulled one...

what really strikes me as odd is that i can count on one hand the number of blue weapons or mods i have picked up off the ground at majors. typically i'll see 3 or 4 greens and that is it...compared to previous events, i find that odd, but i learned long ago that what i want in defiance i usually have to trade for...

Fallen_Aingeal
12-25-2015, 11:06 AM
As much as I was happy about the Grind Fragger being thrown in the mix. I have received 3 of them. A few worthless T4 mods that no one wanted, so met the vendor.

I'm with a few who posted above. SnowMaster has rewarded nothing but blues. 90% of events is blues.

Otherwise, decent event. Spawn rate seems better than past events, if not a bit sporadic at times.

Lamar Kendrick
12-25-2015, 11:16 AM
0 jps, less than 50 ojs, prolly 50-80 t4 mods

-_-

pievcn
12-25-2015, 11:26 AM
I get 1st place in around 90% of the ss majors I go to and got 2 oj's so far but luckily I was able to trade for a Xmas cannon

Mister Ree
12-25-2015, 01:38 PM
Halfway to getting my 6th slay bells & minus weeklys I've pulled roughly 12-15 ojs and a little helper. I traded for grinch, stuffer and the christmas cannon but the jp I'm really after is eluding me, I need krampus.. I got 2 oj mods for it from the bitstore before the event even started and it was the only one I really really wanted. Either way the oj drop rate has been quite bad for me considering how many events I've hit up. Lots of T4 mods though and plenty of blues, but I don't expect ojs every major so no biggy.

Bentu
12-25-2015, 01:56 PM
Not had an oj drop except from the weekly and I've got two bells on ps3 eu na.
Started on the xbox today and we'll see how I do on there.

piekster78
12-25-2015, 02:00 PM
I've pulled 11 ojs. 6 were wolfhounds. kept one nomad, grind fragger, and boomer, but none of them are particularly great. Not sure if I'll keep any of them long term. Only sure keeper I've gotten so far is a mazu for my first weekly, and even it needs some arkforge love to make it really worth keeping. I think I've pulled somewhere around 50-60 t4 mods. 2/3rds were for pistol or infector, so worthless for me and too low demand to make much money on. Also pulled at least 5 min dmg barrels for mass cannon.....joy.

I've easily pulled more purple and oj drops than any of the 4 events I've participated in so far, but will probably end up with the fewest keepers, not counting exl. Oh well, some nights you're dealt a lot of "16s". What can you do...

On the positive side, there's still over a week to go, so still lots of time to pull some good mods.

Kuroro
12-25-2015, 04:51 PM
i got around of 15 ojs and 4 jackpots.i did like 60 majors and 30 warmasters

Fallen_Aingeal
12-25-2015, 06:42 PM
I got my slay bells on day three of event. Have hit more af's and sswm than I care to think about.

RNG simply does not like me...

Menetekel
12-25-2015, 06:55 PM
Well during the first week I pulled two Krampus and a Grinch... second week my mule pulled a Little Helper... I have two slay bells so far and will probably have 6 by the time the event is over if that tells you how much I've been running.

AMenetekel PC/NA

PS... I've also managed to collect enough AF during those 2 weeks to Supreme my ST BR... I may need to find a video game addiction group soon if this keeps up.

orcface
12-25-2015, 07:24 PM
*sigh* I get tired of hearing how many ojs and named weapons folks have gotten. Aside from the gifts I have gotten zero purple weapons and 3 purple mods, and 1 oj mass cannon. Always blues from the WM. My selection of green mods still does not fill all slots on what i have kept. My RNG is so generic I expect to see a black and white weapon named "Weapon."

Hexthat
12-25-2015, 08:42 PM
Snowmaster gave me a mazu with OJ mag, so now i'm at 2 OJs.

Bentu
12-25-2015, 09:09 PM
Got my first ojjp forgotten the name already but it's the Infector.
Got it at the wm on na server.

NullWolf
12-26-2015, 02:57 AM
-God only knows how many t4 mods
-6 oj grind fraggers of various nanos
-4 oj mass cannons
-4 oj wolfhounds
-3 oj Boomers
-3 oj mazus
-ZERO jackpots

this entire past 2 weeks I was usually logging 20+ majors a night with WMs sprinkled in but I've got new games to play and im giving Defiance a break for a while. Probably log into tomorrow to sell off the rest of my t4s.

If nothing else I got a syphon Mazu with fantastic rolls that I love.

Mister Ree
12-26-2015, 03:42 AM
Halfway to getting my 6th slay bells & minus weeklys I've pulled roughly 12-15 ojs and a little helper. I traded for grinch, stuffer and the christmas cannon but the jp I'm really after is eluding me, I need krampus.. I got 2 oj mods for it from the bitstore before the event even started and it was the only one I really really wanted. Either way the oj drop rate has been quite bad for me considering how many events I've hit up. Lots of T4 mods though and plenty of blues, but I don't expect ojs every major so no biggy.

Traded the OP Christmas Cannon for Krampus so I'm happy now ^^

Atticus Batman
12-26-2015, 03:56 AM
Nothing! Probably because I haven't played much since the event started.

Lycan Nightshade
12-27-2015, 09:56 AM
2 jps,1 of which i gave a clannie.
1 oj infector
1 oj boomer
1 oj cannon
Only oj smg im missing is bio tho i converted my plain jane
Gave same clannie the oj shotguns I've gotten..
3 t4 mazus, same issue with t4 smgs, 7 t4 infectorsbout the same for boomers

Sick of t4 cannons........

No really il probably get another dozen or so of those

But the mods.... no bloody luck at all

_Aopc_
12-27-2015, 03:20 PM
About 10 ojs not including named jp's. 1 Grinch, 1 Frostbite. About 25 purrs (probably a lot more), too many blues to count (broken down on sight),and about 110 t4 mods.

Nova_Force
12-27-2015, 04:03 PM
About seven oj's, multiple purps with no damage rolls, and countless blues housing blue and yellow mods. Since I no longer spend money in this game my chances at pulling a jackpot are right around .001% so no jackpots for me.

r1p
12-27-2015, 04:10 PM
I have pulled 2 Little Helper's so ... Winning! Wait. No, that's not right. What's that other word? Oh yeah: Losing!

Ray8888
12-27-2015, 04:44 PM
I have not hit this event very hard at all, especially compared to Halloween or Thanksgiving. So of course I already pulled a Grinch and a Krampus.

Chump Norris
12-27-2015, 08:53 PM
Krampus that I got rid of..

Slay Bells - Syphon Convert
Slay Bells - Bio Convert
Slay Bells - Rad Convert
Slay Bells - Electric Convert
Slay Bells - Natural Fire

Bunch of OJs I gave away or just vendored, this has been my favorite event in a while. Thank you Trion!

Hexthat
12-27-2015, 11:29 PM
I'm still at 2 ojs.

Hexthat
12-27-2015, 11:55 PM
little helper, first jp from event

crazyged
12-28-2015, 12:53 AM
OJ? What's an OJ?

Atticus Batman
12-28-2015, 01:04 AM
OJ? What's an OJ?

A former football player and a convicted felon, currently rotting in prison! ;)

crazyged
12-28-2015, 01:21 AM

Hah! Now that's one I'm kicking myself for not thinking of :D

r1p
12-28-2015, 06:16 AM

Former football player? While I'm sure he's too old to play Running Back, I pretty sure he's probably moved on to Tight End.

DEMON
12-28-2015, 08:47 AM
Praytell what be this OJ jackpot thou speaketh of? Mine eyes hath see naught but blue and green... (rng no defects....)

hempman
12-28-2015, 10:03 AM
Praytell what be this OJ jackpot thou speaketh of? Mine eyes hath see naught but blue and green... (rng no defects....)
yeah whats this oj stuff?
and can someone tell me what jp stands for?
i keep seeing all these OTHER people talking about them ingame.
; )

Hexthat
12-28-2015, 10:14 AM
OJ, the fast way of saying Orange the Legendary weapons.

JP = Jackpot

Mister Ree
12-28-2015, 11:41 AM

JP = Jackpot

I think you missed the humour/sarcasm.

Johnny Gatt
12-28-2015, 11:51 AM
I got an oj pistol and an oj mass cannon I pulled a Grinch and a stalking stuffer for jps I can't mod the stalking stuffer due to rng not giving me any ar mods, not even blue. I did get a bunch of rocket launcher mods that nobody wants. Don't ask for any munitions interchangers for det either , as I have vendored them all.

Hexthat
12-28-2015, 11:56 AM
102 t4 mods, 47 ojs. A frostbite, Krampus, grinch, and I think I rage vendored a little helper at some point. Lol. Still need to pull a stalking stuffer for a gift. Gave the frostbite to my friend John, who traded his perfect supreme bio mazu for a grasp and gave it to me as a present. Gave the grinch to Hemi, who pulled an Xmas cannon, sold it and used some of the script to get me a phantasm. Jacob gave me a perfect bio springer which I am currently in love with. I had given him a plate blighter, though I still want to pull the stuffer for him. It has been the best event I have participated in. I love being able to hook my friends up! Half the fun of he game for me.

You must have done over 500 Major sites.

Mr B
12-28-2015, 11:59 AM
I think you missed the humour/sarcasm.

That, and also, OJ = Orange Juice.
And not OranJe.
Because.
Grenades.

Silent_0ne
12-28-2015, 12:22 PM

JP = Jackpot

Question: why do ppl call orange oj? there's no j in orange i don't get it i met it like this but always wondered why.

Mister Ree
12-28-2015, 12:58 PM
Question: why do ppl call orange oj? there's no j in orange i don't get it i met it like this but always wondered why.

Orange juice... its stupid really but its quick to type.

SocialGerm69
12-28-2015, 01:08 PM
You must have done over 500 Major sites.

Not even close. I have a system and it seems to work quite well. You will be glued to the Xbox, but you will pull them. Took 13 straight hours for the frostbite. Never dash board. If u crit or timeout, just log back in immediately. Use a purple version of the jp you want to pull, that dropped for you from daily reward at shondus. . Put the t4 mods on it for the jp you want. Look for this sequence. Five ss majors in a row with double blue drops. When this happens hit a warmaster. You should get triple blues. Then hit five ss majors. Again all blues. Hit war master get three blues. Hit ss major. His is where it starts. You should get one purple drop. Next one will give you two purple drops. The next event should be your jp. With the frostbite I pulled two purple mods and the frostbite from a wm drop. Sounds crazy right?

_Aopc_
12-28-2015, 01:55 PM
Not even close. I have a system and it seems to work quite well. You will be glued to the Xbox, but you will pull them. Took 13 straight hours for the frostbite. Never dash board. If u crit or timeout, just log back in immediately. Use a purple version of the jp you want to pull, that dropped for you from daily reward at shondus. . Put the t4 mods on it for the jp you want. Look for this sequence. Five ss majors in a row with double blue drops. When this happens hit a warmaster. You should get triple blues. Then hit five ss majors. Again all blues. Hit war master get three blues. Hit ss major. His is where it starts. You should get one purple drop. Next one will give you two purple drops. The next event should be your jp. With the frostbite I pulled two purple mods and the frostbite from a wm drop. Sounds crazy right?

Is it just me or have the number of SS majors dropped since the hot fix?

Hexthat
12-28-2015, 04:28 PM
oj pistol
oj mazu
little helper

and now oj crash boomer

expecting many more, i need like 6 ojs back to back to make up for all the blues

Ronin9572
12-28-2015, 06:01 PM
Well my 5k and 4800 ego toons have not pulled a single OJ or JP. But they have T4's in every weapon category. My 2400 ego has pulled an OJ of every weapon type,even some doubles on each. But no JP's. My 300 ego has done 3 majors and pulled a OJ BR and canker. No JP's either. All combined I've pulled at least 20 T4 mods. Only 2 T4 auto mods and barely any blues either. Most of my T4 mods have been for RL and Det's. Only gotten 2 blue shotgun mods this whole time...

Rogueleader76
12-28-2015, 06:47 PM
I've gotten Little Helper during the first week of the event. Actually may have been the first day. Since then I've gotten a bunch of purples and gotten a few ojs from completing defiant few holiday contracts.

I did get a purple shotgun mod that went nicely with my slay bells. I've been playing a lot and enjoyed the event quite a bit!

Smokey Black
12-28-2015, 06:55 PM
Pulled a Krampus the first major after I pulled a DL..(did the same last event) random my butt.
Also pulled a Stuffer.

Got some really nice OJs

Nomad fire nano same rolls as stuffer
Crash with oj damage
Mass with oj reload, purp speed boost on kill and 45% speed on reload mastery (2 rd mag its juicy)
some oj pistols, scrapped a nanoless weekly for mod storage
and an oj grind fragger
last 2 were from weeklys.

I expect a third JP in week 3.

Skiller115
12-28-2015, 07:09 PM
I dropped a perfectly rolled Mazu today at a normal major it is rad nano with white mag, green reload, blue crit, purple armor penetration, and OJ damage!! When supremed it will have supreme firerate, this thing is above and beyond the frostbite!

Smokey Black
12-28-2015, 07:14 PM
I dropped a perfectly rolled Mazu today at a normal major it is rad nano with white mag, green reload, blue crit, purple armor penetration, and OJ damage!! When supremed it will have supreme firerate, this thing is above and beyond the frostbite!

it can roll any supreme roll...if it is the same as one of your already established rolls then the lower tier will be rerolled. Too many people saying things like guaranteed supreme roll. Nice gun though, t!ts.

Skiller115
12-28-2015, 07:20 PM
it can roll any supreme roll...if it is the same as one of your already established rolls then the lower tier will be rerolled. Too many people saying things like guaranteed supreme roll. Nice gun though, t!ts.

So you're saying it's broken?

Chump Norris
12-28-2015, 07:24 PM
So you're saying it's broken?

No it's working as it should.

dremora ven0m
12-28-2015, 11:50 PM
Blaaaaah
This event is like the rest them, no useful t4 mods & any oj i drop has useless rolls so get vendored!
Am loving my slaybells tho

NullWolf
12-29-2015, 04:25 AM
as an update to my last tally

-7 oj grind fraggers of various nanos
-4 oj mass cannons
-4 oj wolfhounds
-4 oj Boomers
-3 oj mazus
-1 oj smg
-ZERO jackpots

piekster78
12-29-2015, 04:44 AM

Sounds too much like my Dad's roulette "system". Its total BS, but he swears it works.

Not a knock on you, SocialGerm. That's just what popped into my head when I was reading your post.

Maybe you stumbled across an unintented bug or something. I can't stay on my xbox long enough at a stretch to even begin to test it out. Besides, If I don't dashboard to clear my cache when I crit out, the game becomes unplayable within 30 minutes or so as the crits start to cascade on me.

NullWolf
12-29-2015, 04:49 AM
It could be worth it just to try out.

Main hurdle with it would be doing the Xmas WMs since they're uncommon at the best of times and just plain not spawning for hours at a time in the worst of times.

r1p
12-29-2015, 06:05 AM

Completely.

CologneHunter
12-29-2015, 06:42 AM
211 T4 Mods , 54 Converters, 2 Cristmass Canons , 2 Krampus , 1 Grinch, 2 little Helper, 1 Winters Grasp, 2 Stalking Stuffer , NO FROSTBITE! DAMN :( , OJ rocket 22 , deto 19 , Wolverine 7 , Infectors 19 , Mazu 24 , Smg 9 ..... AAAAAND -> Yes^^ Believe or not ..... 3 x T5 Mods by SnowMaster =)

Mister Ree
12-29-2015, 07:47 AM
211 T4 Mods , 54 Converters, 2 Cristmass Canons , 2 Krampus , 1 Grinch, 2 little Helper, 1 Winters Grasp, 2 Stalking Stuffer , NO FROSTBITE! DAMN :( , OJ rocket 22 , deto 19 , Wolverine 7 , Infectors 19 , Mazu 24 , Smg 9 ..... AAAAAND -> Yes^^ Believe or not ..... 3 x T5 Mods by SnowMaster =)

T5 mods? I don't believe it tbh.. lol

Hexthat
12-29-2015, 08:46 AM
T5 mods from snowmaster?

I thought t5s were bit only.

WhiteStrike
12-29-2015, 08:52 AM
T5 mods from snowmaster?

I believe that he confused AWM drops with BitStore Crate drops.

CologneHunter
12-29-2015, 09:28 AM
I'm not an Idiot^^^^ Clanmates was with me inside and can tell you thats this is true ......

Ray8888
12-29-2015, 09:32 AM
T5 mods are bitstore only.

Skiller115
12-29-2015, 09:37 AM
I'm not an Idiot^^^^ Clanmates was with me inside and can tell you thats this is true ......
I can tell you It's not

CologneHunter
12-29-2015, 10:14 AM
T5 mods are bitstore only.

I dont buy Boxes in Store!!!! I hope i got only 1 more ...... I make screenshot than , and when its true - I got Your Best Supreme weapon^^^

piekster78
12-29-2015, 04:10 PM
I dont buy Boxes in Store!!!! I hope i got only 1 more ...... I make screenshot than , and when its true - I got Your Best Supreme weapon^^^

Your rather shrill overreactions to legitimate questioning of something that should not be possible do not lend believability to your story.

What is your twitch handle? I'm curious to check it out. Might be something interesting.

CologneHunter
12-29-2015, 09:25 PM
The Game is a Mysterie complete!!! Stream Channel is http://www.twitch.tv/keule_81 or look @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnUJwXJjPiJXTklV7Rkqdk2w_Rl84cj5B ...

Logain
12-30-2015, 07:00 AM
I am pretty sure no one has pulled any wolfhounds during this event.

Skiller115
12-30-2015, 11:37 AM
I am pretty sure no one has pulled any wolfhounds during this event.

Ikr it's a HP-5 Wolverine guys!

Jack Robo
12-30-2015, 11:45 AM
little helper kramp and winters 20+ ojs and 40+ t4s :)
yesterday pulled the stalking stuffer

NullWolf
12-30-2015, 12:47 PM
another Oj boomer and pistol last night for a total of 25 ojs now

M4ntiCOr3
12-30-2015, 12:59 PM
i only get purple crap and the (for me)useless purple deathbell shotty..
so, for me the event is upsetting plus frustrating because of the nonstop crashes :/

Hexthat
12-30-2015, 03:04 PM
oj smg
oj mass cannon

pulled the oj smg and a t4 then did AWM and got oj mass cannon and t4

Dragon06
12-30-2015, 03:20 PM
Played the winter warmaster with just a few lower EGO people, took damn near an hour to kill him. My score was 171K and for that I got 2 blue guns and a T4 mod. All of which were useless.

It would be nice to have some rewards applied to skill.

Just think of the super bowel winner having to stand in line with all the other teams to draw the championship from a RNG, LOL.

NullWolf
12-30-2015, 03:55 PM
oh it would be nice but it'll never happen.

Did a Xmas WM last week and finished 1st with a score of 117k with 2nd place at 54k, needless to say I got 3 blues

dremora ven0m
12-30-2015, 05:03 PM
None as the majors are just a myth on xbox eu

Johnny Gatt
12-30-2015, 06:45 PM
Today I got an oj no nano wolverine from an arkfall. I already vendored it, so don't all of you start begging me to give it to you..

Lamar Kendrick
12-30-2015, 11:26 PM
most people that i inspect with jackpots from this event are the newer players mostly low ego noobs and lesser vets with one...

rng working as intended

low ego jps + arkforge = forgepit aka "the bit store is now open"

PithHelmetIrath
12-31-2015, 05:01 AM
Just think of the super bowel winner having to stand in line with all the other teams to draw the championship from a RNG, LOL.

Sounds like it would be a messy game.. muddy, perhaps?

Gaige12
12-31-2015, 07:33 AM
low ego jps + arkforge = forgepit aka "the bit store is now open"

/thread

:D

Hexthat
12-31-2015, 10:27 AM
oj pistol
oj mazu
oj crash boomer
oj smg
oj mass cannon
little helper

I want more OJs.

Hexthat
12-31-2015, 04:15 PM
AWM gave me winter's grasp.

;)

Hexthat
01-01-2016, 09:31 AM
3x oj pistol
oj mazu
oj crash boomer
oj smg
oj fragger
oj mass cannon
little helper
winter's grasp

hope today is rewarding also

NullWolf
01-01-2016, 08:05 PM
-7 oj grind fraggers of various nanos
-4 oj mass cannons
-5 oj wolfhounds
-5 oj Boomers
-2 oj infectors
-4 oj mazus
-1 oj smg
-ZERO jackpots

SocialGerm69
01-01-2016, 10:29 PM
Pulled four nomads today. Two in a row with siphon. Lol

SocialGerm69
01-01-2016, 10:32 PM
Sounds too much like my Dad's roulette "system". Its total BS, but he swears it works.

Not a knock on you, SocialGerm. That's just what popped into my head when I was reading your post.

Maybe you stumbled across an unintented bug or something. I can't stay on my xbox long enough at a stretch to even begin to test it out. Besides, If I don't dashboard to clear my cache when I crit out, the game becomes unplayable within 30 minutes or so as the I start to cascade on me.
I am positive my system is total bs. Lol. But hey, if I believe in it hard enough......

Chump Norris
01-01-2016, 10:48 PM
rng is crazy..

The Grinch twice tonight..

Hexthat
01-02-2016, 09:15 AM
I only pulled 1 oj mazu yesterday.

Mister Ree
01-02-2016, 11:22 AM
This event has been quite crap for me... only pulled little helper and I'd earned 6 slay bells before the second week was even over... I'm lucky if I get an oj. Fortunately I traded for most of the jps I wanted, otherwise I'd just be pulling blues and purps. Be nice to get Frostbite before this ends but I'm doubtful.

tarmim
01-02-2016, 05:32 PM
I have gotten crap kinds of drops. I have missed 1/3 of the event though due to issues with my modem.

Ronin9572
01-02-2016, 05:34 PM
My main hadn't pulled an OJ from a major. Than the other night I pulled back 2 back OJ crash boomers. Went to collect my week 3 reward guess what I got? Another OJ crash boomer. I already got one from the 1st week!! My 2400 ego toon has pulled an OJ for each weapon category. Other than the Nomad and Mazu which were weekly's have gotten 2 or more OJ's for each category. Still no JP's, go figure!

Hexthat
01-03-2016, 08:50 AM
Zero OJs yesterday....

clanmate pulled 4 JPs

Bigg_Stevo
01-03-2016, 08:56 AM
if i get one more purple mazu riffle i am gonna scream....no matter how much i spend i never get a jack pot...

Hexthat
01-03-2016, 08:54 PM
todays work

oj mazu
oj mass
oj smg
oj canker
oj crash

No jackpots yet but ill be back at it soon

full list here of what i got so far
3x oj pistol
3x oj mazu
2x oj crash boomer
2x oj smg
oj fragger
2x oj mass cannon
little helper
winter's grasp

Octo
01-03-2016, 10:53 PM
I got a decent amount of Ojs, and one jackpot. And not a lot of nanoless, which is great for once.
Now, can we talk about the mods ?
3 weeks, 2 chars, hundreds and hundreds arkfalls, I got dozens of Ionic barrels, Fast action reloader, Splash Muzzles and all that crap, but only 1 Power bore, 1 External Recoil Reduction, 1 Power Muzzle... I mean, the useful stuff. One. In 3 weeks - I got 2 Rapid shot pod tho, yey !
Funny, it was almost the same thing last year. Now that's random ! (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Lamar Kendrick
01-04-2016, 03:19 AM
tons of ojs most got vendored. most crap rolls, other decent but vendored as well. only jp i pulled was the grinch an hour before new year started on my lowest toon (ego 2700) while people i know pull multiple jps from this event. such cruelty by rngesus

Hexthat
01-04-2016, 02:25 PM
3x oj pistol
3x oj mazu
2x oj crash boomer
2x oj smg
oj fragger
2x oj mass cannon
little helper
winter's grasp

My list didn't change today.

Ronin9572
01-04-2016, 03:06 PM
My main got a few more OJ's this week,mostly crappy crash boomers and mass cannons. My 2400 ego toon didn't get any other OJ's this week. My 300 ego toon I never bothered playing cause I spent a lot more time on my 2 higher ego toons to get slay bells (what a joke POS). Belladessa my 4900e toon never got a Oj other than weekly's. But last night I pulled a Grinch!! Last day on event and she gets a JP. Same exact thing happened during HH. Last day I pulled a Spine Chiller. All said and done I got 46 T4's,alot of useless junk. Not alot of auto mods,barely any shotgun mods.

NullWolf
01-04-2016, 05:19 PM
Had a final tally of 29 ojs and no jps

Tried to top it off with an even 30 but that last night I logged a good 5/6 hours of farming and only ended up with a good 20 something t4s.

Overall somewhere between 5 and 6 mil in profits

Smokey Black
01-04-2016, 05:29 PM
From Arkfalls(not from warmaster)

2x Stalking Stuffer
2x Grinch
1x Krampus

Also bought a grinch and traded that for chiller. I must say I only ran with 3 or 4 people during this event but they were all solid. Everyone ended up with JPs and there were more arkfalls than I could count. Get out of big groups/clans and get in where you fit in. I must say I am most impressed with the Grinch. Easily my favorite weapon that dropped for me. Will be using it full time with piper as a sidearm when not melting bosses with dc8. Probably trade my extra one for one of those hyped JPS a month or so down the road..cough frost/grasp cough.