PDA

View Full Version : If the Frostbite wasn't a JP....

Skiller115
12-30-2015, 01:20 PM
It would be sold immediately to the nearest vendor! Oh but it's a JP so it's worth 20mil... No it's not, it has the worst rolls ever for a jackpot AR and it's electric nano!! SMH people pay way too much for overpriced junk!:p

Cabulos
12-30-2015, 01:28 PM
I fully agree. this weapon only has a beautiful painting, something that makes it look like a big gun, but it's not. Weapons that event the only acceptable in my opinion is the cannon.
no one is forced to agree with me, after all opinion is like ***, each person has his.

Claydough
12-30-2015, 01:35 PM
I bought mine purely for the skin.

Its such a shame that they use this pitiful weapon to put the best skin on.

This should have been the supernova skin instead of reskinning the chaos.

Ray8888
12-30-2015, 01:38 PM
Why isn't there a decent electric jackpot?

Logain
12-30-2015, 01:48 PM
Why isn't there a decent electric jackpot?

Not many out there right? I mean there is the following:

Emancipator
Liberty Eagle
Chaos
Melegris
Frostbite
Evolved Tachmag Pulser

And I think that is it. Correct?

EDIT: PS can anyone post a pic of the Frostbit skin?

Ray8888
12-30-2015, 01:54 PM
Did better than me only one I could remember was the Chaos.

Claydough
12-30-2015, 02:12 PM
Not many out there right? I mean there is the following:

Emancipator
Liberty Eagle
Chaos
Melegris
Frostbite
Evolved Tachmag Pulser

And I think that is it. Correct?

EDIT: PS can anyone post a pic of the Frostbit skin?

Same as wolfman and witch hexer skin

Big Jack Shepard
12-30-2015, 02:26 PM
I've been very happy with my Empousa. Happy enough to supreme it. An Electric BR or AR is going to have to be pretty special to replace it.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-30-2015, 03:14 PM
convert it to bio, rad ,or fire and roll mag for xp

WhiteStrike
12-30-2015, 05:40 PM
convert it to bio, rad ,or fire and roll mag for xp
Converting the Frostbite would cripple it's Sustained DPS.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-30-2015, 05:49 PM

if you dont like electric and like gun . what other option is there

Chump Norris
12-30-2015, 05:51 PM
if you dont like electric and like gun . what other option is there

Sell it to someone paying those crazy high prices, if I pull one that's what I'm doing.

Menetekel
12-30-2015, 05:54 PM
PS can anyone post a pic of the Frostbit skin?

http://i.imgur.com/e9wM3FK.jpg

Skiller115
12-30-2015, 05:59 PM

What little DPS it has anyways

DEATHBRINGER210
12-30-2015, 06:00 PM
Sell it to someone paying those crazy high prices, if I pull one that's what I'm doing.

but he likes the gun , not the nano

Johnny Gatt
12-30-2015, 06:24 PM
The same goes for Lil helper... it sells for 3 million.... but try to sell any other wolverine and see what happens.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-30-2015, 08:14 PM
The same goes for Lil helper... it sells for 3 million.... but try to sell any other wolverine and see what happens.

if its a prep pre pre 3xs damage 1 with a good syn , it should get more

Skiller115
12-30-2015, 09:57 PM
if its a prep pre pre 3xs damage 1 with a good syn , it should get more

No it would be worth less than the dustfire lol!

DarkxRedxPeach
12-31-2015, 03:03 PM
ive been tryin to get them 2 make electric invader 4 t4 lockbox jp... even put it out there 4 xmas 2

richardkrainium
12-31-2015, 06:20 PM
What little DPS it has anyways

mazu has a higher dps then the other blast rifle if set up right, but wait...you cant hip fire the mazu very well like you can the no skill required blast rifle, you actually have to use skill and aim it...guess thats what makes it a lousy gun...right

other then for score whoring, does anyone really give 2 sh*ts about overall dps?? honestly.....insert fan boy comments here

Skiller115
12-31-2015, 06:49 PM
mazu has a higher dps then the other blast rifle if set up right, but wait...you cant hip fire the mazu very well like you can the no skill required blast rifle, you actually have to use skill and aim it...guess thats what makes it a lousy gun...right

other then for score whoring, does anyone really give 2 sh*ts about overall dps?? honestly.....insert fan boy comments here

The Frostbite is not setup right!

This thread is about the frostbite not Mazu's in general. Anyways the Frostbite has the worst possible rolls I mean come on it has vendor food rolls, its like the devs used their RNG software to create that gun that's how bad the rolls are! My Eternal Mazu just craps all over the Frostbite because it has the correct rolls! The frostbie doesn't even have a crit roll!

Dreypa
12-31-2015, 07:39 PM
The Frostbite is not setup right!

This thread is about the frostbite not Mazu's in general. Anyways the Frostbite has the worst possible rolls I mean come on it has vendor food rolls, its like the devs used their RNG software to create that gun that's how bad the rolls are! My Eternal Mazu just craps all over the Frostbite because it has the correct rolls! The frostbie doesn't even have a crit roll!

Have to second this. My non jp versions outshine my frostbite.

Menetekel
12-31-2015, 08:06 PM
Regarding the rolls... they're designed around the synergy that's on the gun. It's more like an endless supply of ammo design then a quick kill design. I'd imagine if you Supremed it and got Damage supreme roll and Damage mastery it would actually be pretty decent.

SocialGerm69
12-31-2015, 10:50 PM
The best two electric nano weapons I have used are the sovereign detonator and the heart breaker blaze. They spot their nanos well and with the blaze you get fire nano as well.

Skiller115
12-31-2015, 11:36 PM
Regarding the rolls... they're designed around the synergy that's on the gun. It's more like an endless supply of ammo design then a quick kill design. I'd imagine if you Supremed it and got Damage supreme roll and Damage mastery it would actually be pretty decent.

The thing is that the Mazu has a tiny mag of 35 Bullets so the synergy only adds 3.5 bullets, the Mazu's strong point is its damage, reload and crit! With just a T4 mod you can get to 60 bullets also the mazu has a base reload of 2 seconds! The frostbite has terrible rolls because its higher tier rolls try to help boost something that is very small already.

Menetekel
01-01-2016, 02:59 AM
Yeah I fully understand... just saying that the rolls seem to be based off of the synergy... it they hadn't f'd up the reroll on named weapons by resting any changes you make when upgrading then you could possibly go for Sup damage and OJ crit/fira but alas not gonna happen. Mag and reload however are two of the biggest factor in Sustained DPS so it's not a total loss. T4 Barrel, Damage Mastery and Damage Supreme roll are about the best your gonna get with it.

I have one... if i keep it probably gonna put a fire converter into it... lol just for ****s and giggles ;D

Mayday
01-01-2016, 11:53 AM
Electricity destroys Dark Matter. The Empousa absolutely shreds them. Criminally overlooked. No chance to try Frostbite yet.