PDA

View Full Version : Some maybe possible Tricks/Tips u dont know..

M4ntiCOr3
01-01-2016, 09:26 PM
●Maybe, some of you Players around dont know it,
but if so nvm, then its for the Players who, dont know.. lol

•After Big Arkfalls, you maybe often run around to gather all forgotten Ammo or Scrips..
This is a lil bit time consuming and its risky to overlook something
Tip: Take your Vehicle and just drive over the Battlefield to gather everything.
Its still possible to get it, inside the Vehicle.
Just not Weapons!
(Best with the T4-Titan for the Overview ^^)

•Sometimes, there is a Bug at called Arkfalls,
a Bug where the Enemys spawn, inside the Ground.
You cant kill them, with your Weapons, because you cant shoot through Walls or the Ground & you cant finish the Arkfall finally.
Tip: Use the Ground Attack of the Omec Stun Rod or any other Sword, if possible.. (Dunno if there, is a Ground Attack)
I was able to kill them, inside the Ground, with this Technique.

●Some simple, maybe useless Tips, because average Player use it already(?) are:

•WarMaster: Use Rolls to not getting Hit, by his Shots.
Running alone, even Jumping doesnt help, to prevent getting hit.
With Rolls you maybe will not die once at the WM, depends on Skill and Concentration.. ^^

•Circles: Strong Enemys are often some kind of weak, if you run circles around them.
Just test this on different Enemys.
Only some rare Enemys will counter this by their Speed and Aggressive Turns.

I hope my English is not to bad and maybe it helps somebody.
I play Defiance since nearly 3-4 Month only..
Regards

Menetekel
01-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Good advice for those that don't know thanks for sharing and contributing to the Defiance community :D

M4ntiCOr3
01-01-2016, 10:16 PM
np, i just thought, i should share this, after i noticed the Spawn-Bug Kill-Trick : )

SocialGerm69
01-01-2016, 11:13 PM
Great tip on running in circles. You can keep a huge mob of afflicted tied up this way. Another tip is to not run away while being chased. Run towards allies and bring the mob here for help. Running outside of the ark fall or siege perimeter can leave mobs hung up outside the zone.

NullWolf
01-02-2016, 01:12 AM
Another great one I've learned is if an enemy is stuck in a rock, use a lock on rocket.

In most you can get the barrel to go inside of the rock with the enemy then you just have to wait for it to lockon/turn red then fire away

Mecha Sleeper
01-02-2016, 03:02 AM
Hellion Burrower can be kited by keeping your distance in Expedition.

http://i.imgur.com/7Jo3bY4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7cm2tKJ.jpg

xXxDSMer
01-02-2016, 03:06 AM
Great tip on running in circles. You can keep a huge mob of afflicted tied up this way. Another tip is to not run away while being chased. Run towards allies and bring the mob here for help. Running outside of the ark fall or siege perimeter can leave mobs hung up outside the zone.

running outside the arkfall or seige also removes the ego buff that you get for being inside the circle of the activity - which is particularly painful for anyone below that buffed ego amount. Basically leading a TL10 Viscera outside the circle just to fight it with the character's normal <5000 ego (for those that are <5000), instead of having the ego buff... while the viscera remains big bad TL10

David Irwin
01-04-2016, 03:26 PM
the sludge cannon can be another way to get at enemies stuck inside things ( sometimes turning your back will work as well since then will then approach you) , the sludge ( or bio and shrill grenades) get invisibles to appear if there is lag issues.

hempman
01-04-2016, 04:11 PM
Tips for Inventory:
when you have a large inventory,
and dont like scrolling to the bottom/unfaved weapons/items,simply do this.

when your trade is done,
hit start go directly to loadout/first slot press that then scroll to the bottom,and Fav the new weapons.
for mods,simply go to modify weapons/next tab over,and choose the same weapon type u just got mods for,
then simply scroll to the bottom and fav those as well.

are we revealing real tricks on this,or not?
i dont wish to post something and get it nerfed....

M4ntiCOr3
01-04-2016, 04:15 PM
simple, possible unknown tricks are good enough to post, hold back the very good ones ;)

Mikellore
01-05-2016, 07:37 AM
Also very good tip . Everytime you log in to the game change option double tap B for roll off. It will allow you to roll on single press which is way faster and can save your life in expeditions.